🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 My advice to Muslims.

Thank you for sharing your perspective.
1- It is important to acknowledge that interpretations of religious texts can vary among individuals and different faith traditions.
2- While the specific incident you mentioned is part of the biblical narrative, it is worth noting that Islam has its own distinct sacred book [Quran]. So, to a Muslim, your advice has 0 theological value or consequences.
3- Racism is prohibited in Islam. What matters is doing your best to please your Creator.
4- Both Isaac and Ismail are respected prophets in Islam.
4- Muslims consider themselves the real followers of all prophets of God including Isaac and Ismail.
JEwISH ARTIFACTS after excavation, over 3,000 years old disprove your fake satanic book/

God gave the birthright promises to Isaac, not Ishmael. Get over it.

9 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking.

10 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac.
"Get over it"? Was that supposed to indicate your openness to polite conversation and open-minded debate?

Muslims believe that Ishmael was the favored son and was the one offered as a sacrifice by Abraham (Abram). History proves otherwise but the Muslims still stick to their belief.
That must be why there are so many Muslims and so few Jews.

wrong again. The first king, SAUL was of the tribe of JUDAH as was David. They were brothers and their father was JESSE----of the tribe of judah----not that I care. The word
JEW -----is an english word referring to all of the people of the KINGDOM of Judah regardless of their TRIBE of origin-----not that the JEWS of the world care
Check this scripture out in your Jewish bible. I'm guessing it will be the same. Hope this helps.

1 Samuel 9:21
And Saul answered and said, Am not I a Benjamite, of the smallest of the tribes of Israel? and my family the least of all the families of the tribe of Benjamin? wherefore then speakest thou so to me?

This, from "My Jewish Learning".

"Saul, a Benjaminite, seems to have been chosen because he was tall and strong and well qualified to wage war against Israel’s enemies."

Last edited:
"Get over it"? Was that supposed to indicate your openness to polite conversation and open-minded debate?
Muslims don't want an "open-minded" debate with Christians or Jews.

Last edited:
What??!!

I am here. Did I miss something?
I think you did. "Get over it" is a response to Muslim insistence that they are supposed to be the recipients of the birthright promises, and that the 'messiah' will come from them, and that Islam is the 'true' religion. All three religions claim this, but only one, Christianity, shows the needed evidence.

Are you basing your theory solely on the names of the tribes? I'm guessing this is your theory and it has no independent source. Am I right?
If you believe that all twelve tribes of Israel were Jews that's your problem. :biggrin:

Last edited:
That must be why there are so many Muslims and so few Jews.
There are very few Jews because they proselytize or encouraged conversions. They had their God, their covenant, and their laws and were content to let everyone else enjoy their own path.

Forum List

Back