🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 My advice to Muslims.

They list the names of Syrian Arab tribes. Don't you read the Bible?

Sargon mentions relocating Syrians, Arabs and other peoples to the region of Samaria- “I crushed the tribes of Tamud, Ibadid, Marsimanu, and Haiapa, the Arabs who live, far away, in the desert (and) who know neither overseers nor officials and who had not (yet) brought their tribute to any king. I deported their survivors and settled (them) in Samaria.” (ANET, 286).
Chapter and verse please.

simple---it's not true. The reason the descendants of JACOB ---aka ISRAEL are called
JOOOOOS is because JACOB aka Israel named his son JOOOOOODAH as king of
all the ISRAELITES ---to wit the descendants of JACOB aka ISRAEL. The people of
the KINGDOM OF JOOOOODAH came to be called JOOOOOOS because of that KING
NAMED JOOOOODAH
There were only three tribes in the "Kingdom of Judah": Judah, Levi, and Benjamin. The other tribes were called "The Kingdom of Israel".

There were only three tribes in the "Kingdom of Judah": Judah, Levi, and Benjamin. The other tribes were called "The Kingdom of Israel".
SO? what is your point----I am of the tribe of LEVI. Benjamin----they say ----seems to have gotten lost in the crowd and melded therein-----we don't mind. Little Benjamin is welcomed to stay with us JUDAH AND LEVI live on

SO? what is your point----I am of the tribe of LEVI. Benjamin----they say ----seems to have gotten lost in the crowd and melded therein-----we don't mind. Little Benjamin is welcomed to stay with us JUDAH AND LEVI live on
My point is that the Kingdom of Joooooooooooodah only consisted of three of the Israelite tribes. Therefore, only those three could call themselves "Jooooooos". The other ten tribes kept their national name of "Israel".

Benjamin drifted away to what is now Norway and Russia.

My point is that the Kingdom of Joooooooooooodah only consisted of three of the Israelite tribes. Therefore, only those three could call themselves "Jooooooos". The other ten tribes kept their national name of "Israel".
no----you lose----ALL became part of the KINGDOM OF JUDAH since JUDAH was the king------and guess what----we all intermarry and do not consider the original founder-----ie which one of the children of Jacob aka Israel was our found JACOB AKA ISRAEL was our founder

no----you lose----ALL became part of the KINGDOM OF JUDAH since JUDAH was the king------and guess what----we all intermarry and do not consider the original founder-----ie which one of the children of Jacob aka Israel was our found JACOB AKA ISRAEL was our founder
Nope. The 'house of David' only ruled over all Israel until the split. It was only then that the "Kingdom of Judah" came to be. The other ten tribes became "The Kingdom of Israel", and no Jewish king ever ruled over them (in Samaria that is).

Recall that the first king of Israel, Saul, was a Benjamite, so by your reasoning all the tribes were then Benjamites, right? Then, magically, when David became king all the tribes suddenly became Judahites (the word Jew hadn't been introduced yet). All this occurred long after the death of Jacob/Israel.

Last edited:
Nope. The 'house of David' only ruled over all Israel until the split. It was only then that the "Kingdom of Judah" came to be. The other ten tribes became "The Kingdom of Israel", and no Jewish king ever ruled over them (in Samaria that is).

Recall that the first king of Israel, Saul, was a Benjamite, so by your reasoning all the tribes were then Benjamites, right? Then, magically, when David became king all the tribes suddenly became Judahites (the word Jew hadn't been introduced yet). All this occurred long after the death of Jacob/Israel.
wrong again. The first king, SAUL was of the tribe of JUDAH as was David. They were brothers and their father was JESSE----of the tribe of judah----not that I care. The word
JEW -----is an english word referring to all of the people of the KINGDOM of Judah regardless of their TRIBE of origin-----not that the JEWS of the world care

what "groups" are those------the followers of OLIVER CROMWELL?

The early gentile Christians had no connection to Isaac. Today's WASP's are the descendants of Isaac.

British lsraelism was a parlor game.

Ishmael in the Quran​

Ishmael is mentioned several times throughout the Quran, and it is through the Islamic holy scripture that he is invoked as a messenger, prophet and one preferred by God: "And mention in the Book, Ishmael. Indeed, he was true to his promise, and was a messenger and a prophet" (Quran 19:54), and "And Ishmael and Elisha and Jonah and Lot -- and all [of them] We preferred over the worlds" (6:86). The Quran upholds the Muslim belief that Ishmael was Abraham's ultimate heir, not Isaac.

Nope. Just that he was a prophet.

Forum List

Back