My Ancestors fought and died to free yours

No they did not!

Slavery did NOT end in 1865 (Here is PROOF)

YES THEY DID!!!

Apparently they did not since slavery didn't end after the war.

2nd generation Russian Jew. No slaves in my past. Good luck.

Doesn't matter to our favorite forum racist. You white...you racist.

There was a 100 year period after slavery, would any of you cowards like to explain the apartheid whereby your ancestors that came over here after the civil wat and got rights and privileges blacks could not get?t? And for the people whose ancestors died for our freedom, why did they fail so miserably since slavery really didn't end and we were not free?

No they did not!

YES THEY DID!!!

There was a 100 year period after slavery, would any of you cowards like to explain the apartheid whereby your ancestors that came over here after the civil wat and got rights and privileges blacks could not get?t? And for the people whose ancestors died for our freedom, why did they fail so miserably since slavery really didn't end and we were not free?

I am sorry man. What would you like me to do now?

Correct. Mine didn’t. They weren’t even here yet

Mine weren’t here yet either, so neither my ancestors, nor I can be held responsible for enslaving people in this country.

Doesn't matter. Your ancestors benefitted from jim crow.

Does a day ever pass in your miserable life that you don’t blame whites for your miserable life?

Is there ever a day in your loser life that you don't deny that whites created the mess we face?

Gaslighting doesn't work on me punk.

YES THEY DID!!!

You've been told. So stop asking.

But I dont want to do that. Can I just enjoy being white without the guilt?

No they did not!

YES THEY DID!!!

Doesn't matter. The point here is that slavery did not end after the civil war or because the EP was signed.

That is actually true.

I know it's true so why do you guys act like everything was OK after slavery and because your white ancestor's came here after slavery you can remove yourself from responsibility?

YES THEY DID!!!

Doesn't matter. The point here is that slavery did not end after the civil war or because the EP was signed.

That is actually true.

I know it's true so why do you guys act like everything was OK after slavery and because your white ancestor's came here after slavery you can remove yourself from responsibility?

Eh...? My parents came in 1972.

YES THEY DID!!!

That is actually true.

Because we weren't born yet.

Guilt has nothing to do with anything being discussed. We are talking about a matter of personal responsibility. I am so sure your jewish ass would accept a German telling you they don't want to make things right for what they did to your people.

That is actually true.

And?

That is actually true.

Because we weren't born yet.

Your white ass wasn't born in 1776 either bitch.

Guilt has nothing to do with anything being discussed. We are talking about a matter of personal responsibility. I am so sure your jewish ass would accept a German telling you they don't want to make things right for what they did to your people.

We won the war. All debts are settled

That is actually true.

And?

And they didn’t have slaves or had anything to do with slavery. Well my ancestors did build the pyramids.

No they did not!

YES THEY DID!!!

They still fought and died. So, wtf does this have to do with any of us today?

YES THEY DID!!!

I think maybe this is a round about way of saying there is still a gap to be bridged between races, things to be done still, which is true and will probably always be true but I Guess it comes down to how we go about doing that and who decides how we go about doing that.

No they did not!

YES THEY DID!!!

My ancestors aren’t responsible and either am I, for white Democrats committing hate crimes against blacks after Lincoln’s War of Aggression. My people fought and died to end slavery.

I think maybe this is a round about way of saying there is still a gap to be bridged between races, things to be done still, which is true and will probably always be true but I Guess it comes down to how we go about doing that and who decides how we go about doing that.
The most irritating thing is when black posters say you whites did this, you whites are responsible. Bullshit, it was THOSE whites

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

IM2 created the topic, "My Ancestors fought and died to free yours"

Hello, IM2. How would your ancestors feel about large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, being intentionally introduced to an UNHEALTHY, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Would your ancestors approve of American teen and adult moms creating and maintaining a Culture of POVERTY, aka America's SYSTEMIC Culture of Child Abuse and Maltreatment?

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

POVERTY toya graham .jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

IM2 created the topic, "My Ancestors fought and died to free yours"

Hello, IM2. How would your ancestors feel about large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, being intentionally introduced to an UNHEALTHY, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Would your ancestors approve of American teen and adult moms creating and maintaining a Culture of POVERTY, aka America's SYSTEMIC Culture of Child Abuse and Maltreatment?

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

View attachment 219379

They would feel like slapping the taste out of your ignorant mouth.

YES THEY DID!!!

My ancestors aren’t responsible and either am I, for white Democrats committing hate crimes against blacks after Lincoln’s War of Aggression. My people fought and died to end slavery.

Blah, blah and blah.

Forum List

Back