My Articles of Impeachment for the Next Democrat President

Obama should have been impeached for Fast and Furious, not enforcing our border, starting 3 wars, delivering pallets of cash to Iran, corresponding with HIllary on an unsecured email server, spying on every American, spying on the AP, spying on James Rosen, drone striking thousands of brown people, spying on a political opponent?

That’s good enough for me.

Trump used his position to shakedown Ukraine for personal gain (dirt on his political rival , targeting his rivals kid) . How does anything obama did even compare ?

How could Trump get dirt from the Ukraine on his political rival if Biden had not even enter the race at that point in time?

No, thats what ukraine joe did. He used the VP name for his druggie son. O covertly, with the cia, overthrew a duly elected ukraine govt. Thats how it compares. You cant revise the facts dude.
]
Irony-Meter-Splode.jpg

Dont let the facts get in your way. Keep pumping out the deceit.

Ask the coward why he blocked me. Losing too many debates is the real answer.

When they start pumping out the photoshop memes like hot turds, you know theyre crashing like the hindenburg.
Like posts 12 and 19, right dipshit? :lol:

Orange man is dancing in yo head like a finely tuned stradivarius.

For years Republicans fantasized of impeaching Obama. They didn’t. They won’t impeach the next Democratic president either.

Because at the end of the day, no Republican has as big of balls as Nancy Pelosi.

Keep telling yourself that

All y’all said she wouldn’t do it. Dared her to.

I did? When? Find the post please.

She is at the mercy of the Leftists (like you) in her party.
All y’all is a general term referencing the right wing groupthink.

Not at all. I am leaning right only to spite Leftists like you, who are trying to ruin my life as I explained before.
You almost sound like a moody teenager.

“Ruin my life”. Okay

The point being that Republicans dared Pelosi to do it. She did it.

Keep telling yourself that

Not at all. I am leaning right only to spite Leftists like you, who are trying to ruin my life as I explained before.

“Ruin my life”. Okay

Factual. I said trying not succeeding. Whatever she did just made Trump stronger

“Ruin my life”. Okay

Factual. I said trying not succeeding. Whatever she did just made Trump stronger

Reading his last few days of tweets, public statements and his unhinged letter to Pelosi, I don’t get the impression of strength.

You still sound hysterical.

“Ruin my life”. Okay

Reading his last few days of tweets, public statements and his unhinged letter to Pelosi, I don’t get the impression of strength.

I do not find him unhinged. I live on spite and Trump is the best weapon against Leftists. I thought the letter was on point and accurate. I hope he wins again in 2020.

RUSH: By the way, folks, over the Christmas break, I’m gonna be sitting down with Republican leaders and drawing up articles of impeachment for the next Democrat president.

I don’t know who it is, and I don’t know when that’s gonna be, but we’re gonna start working on articles of impeachment for the next Democrat. Well, that’s what the Democrats have done here. Believe me, that’s what they’ve done here. That’s all they’ve done. I predicted it two days after the election.

I gotta do something here.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Let me give you a list of some things. I’ll give you a preview of my articles of impeachment, okay? Show you how easy this is to do. The Democrats protested Trump’s victory. The Democrats tried to get the Electoral College to change their votes. Democrats demanded recounts illegally in several states. The Democrats objected to Trump’s election being certified. The Democrats spied on his transition.

They boycotted his inauguration. They started calling for his impeachment before he was even inaugurated. They falsely accused Trump of treason for colluding with the Russians. When they failed, they accused him of treason for colluding with Ukraine. Despite all of this, Trump is still winning. And this just scratches the surface of what the Democrats have been trying to do to Trump since before he was even inaugurated.

READ MORE > My Articles of Impeachment for the Next Democrat President

ME: Rush is great. I am watching the Dittocam right now. Read the whole thing.
Gush pimpballs is a mouthpiece for the conservative party just as you are. You insult the intelligence of all thinking Americans with your prejudice.

“Ruin my life”. Okay

I do not find him unhinged. I live on spite and Trump is the best weapon against Leftists. I thought the letter was on point and accurate. I hope he wins again in 2020.

It was unhinged. Trump is quite effective at manipulating people. You see him as your weapon. I see it the opposite. I see his followers Trump’s weapon. He can aim and fire his supporters at his target through manipulation. He can get his supporters to attack his enemies and support his friends.

He’s not your weapon. You don’t control him. No one does.

“Ruin my life”. Okay

It was unhinged. Trump is quite effective at manipulating people. You see him as your weapon. I see it the opposite. I see his followers Trump’s weapon. He can aim and fire his supporters at his target through manipulation. He can get his supporters to attack his enemies and support his friends.

But he is because just the mere mention of him triggers Leftists. Hell even a little red hat triggers you. Btw your opinion is not a fact. Only fact here is that Trump remains president and he is your president. Enjoy.

“Ruin my life”. Okay

But he is because just the mere mention of him triggers Leftists. Hell even a little red hat triggers you. Btw your opinion is not a fact. Only fact here is that Trump remains president and he is your president. Enjoy.

I know. You enjoy pissing people off. That’s not exactly the best sign of character.

“Ruin my life”. Okay

Oh, and feel free to ignore this kind of rhetoric while you accuse me of being easily triggered.

No he doesn't you stupid faggot

I know. You enjoy pissing people off. That’s not exactly the best sign of character.
When you get hit nonstop eventually you hit back.

Oh, and feel free to ignore this kind of rhetoric while you accuse me of being easily triggered.

Terri is a veteran. I thank her for her service. You kneel during the anthem. You tell me how she should react?

When you get hit nonstop eventually you hit back.

Sometimes that’s just an excuse to start hitting people because you enjoy it.

Trump used his position to shakedown Ukraine for personal gain (dirt on his political rival , targeting his rivals kid) . How does anything obama did even compare ?

This is an idiotic presumption on the part of the idiot Democrats and their media lapdogs. I say Trump applied a small amount of pressure to the new Ukrainian President to assure himself that US Military aid would not wind up in the pockets of some corrupt oligarch. Biden obviously had a conflict of interest in Ukraine and it is perfectly reasonable to see it investigated. Even Biden is not above the law.

Terri is a veteran. I thank her for her service. You kneel during the anthem. You tell me how she should react?

Like a real veteran or one of those lame veterans that got caught like McCain?

Forum List

Back