My Articles of Impeachment for the Next Democrat President

19565A6C-4B27-4E2E-BE68-CA7470F689DE-8811-000004DAD67629A0.jpeg
clinton-trump-golfing.jpg

You and I are members of a very exclusive club, buddy!

For years Republicans fantasized of impeaching Obama. They didn’t. They won’t impeach the next Democratic president either.

Because at the end of the day, no Republican has as big of balls as Nancy Pelosi.

Keep telling yourself that

The next Dim president who believes in sanctuary cities and states and softens ICE's immigration enforcement, needs to be immediately impeached.
I was going to write there should not be any more political impeachments but that isn't political. Not following Federal laws is impeachable.

Obama should have been impeached for Fast and Furious, not enforcing our border, starting 3 wars, delivering pallets of cash to Iran, corresponding with HIllary on an unsecured email server, spying on every American, spying on the AP, spying on James Rosen, drone striking thousands of brown people, spying on a political opponent?

That’s good enough for me.

Trump used his position to shakedown Ukraine for personal gain (dirt on his political rival , targeting his rivals kid) . How does anything obama did even compare ?

No, thats what ukraine joe did. He used the VP name for his druggie son. O covertly, with the cia, overthrew a duly elected ukraine govt. Thats how it compares. You cant revise the facts dude.

Obama should have been impeached for Fast and Furious, not enforcing our border, starting 3 wars, delivering pallets of cash to Iran, corresponding with HIllary on an unsecured email server, spying on every American, spying on the AP, spying on James Rosen, drone striking thousands of brown people, spying on a political opponent?

Trump used his position to shakedown Ukraine for personal gain (dirt on his political rival , targeting his rivals kid) . How does anything obama did even compare ?

No, thats what ukraine joe did. He used the VP name for his druggie son. O covertly, with the cia, overthrew a duly elected ukraine govt. Thats how it compares. You cant revise the facts dude.
]
Irony-Meter-Splode.jpg

]
Irony-Meter-Splode.jpg

Dont let the facts get in your way. Keep pumping out the deceit.

For years Republicans fantasized of impeaching Obama. They didn’t. They won’t impeach the next Democratic president either.

Because at the end of the day, no Republican has as big of balls as Nancy Pelosi.

All y’all said she wouldn’t do it. Dared her to.
Republicans be like:

giphy.gif

That is a lie. Why don't you debate me and stop cowering. At least colfax is not a coward like you.

]
Irony-Meter-Splode.jpg

Ask the coward why he blocked me. Losing too many debates is the real answer.

]
Irony-Meter-Splode.jpg

When they start pumping out the photoshop memes like hot turds, you know theyre crashing like the hindenburg.

]
Irony-Meter-Splode.jpg

When they start pumping out the photoshop memes like hot turds, you know theyre crashing like the hindenburg.
Like posts 12 and 19, right dipshit? :lol:

I did? When? Find the post please.

She is at the mercy of the Leftists (like you) in her party.
All y’all is a general term referencing the right wing groupthink.

I did? When? Find the post please.

She is at the mercy of the Leftists (like you) in her party.
All y’all is a general term referencing the right wing groupthink.

Not at all. I am leaning right only to spite Leftists like you, who are trying to ruin my life as I explained before.

Forum List

Back