"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

OH MY GOSH. You are dense. That is not the issue! That is nothing but a red herring.

Furthermore, you're simply wrong. Abortion restrictions actually DO lessen the number of abortions. Again, watch this video, she thoroughly debunks that myth:

But even if that wasn't the case, even if laws DON'T make a difference at all (which is false), it's STILL irrelevant to the question of whether or not abortion is justified. Which is the crux of the abortion debate.

The crux of YOUR debate, not mine. I'm done with this lifelong debate. Tired of it. Finished.

Now I Just Say No. Along with the other pro-choice women and plenty of pro-choice men.

Welp that was fast--came in like a barrel of rifles, left saying you're done with the debate. That's because you were trounced, but at least you sort of admit it.

Negative! You haven't trounced shit. "NotYourBody sucked the "pro-life" bs right out of you. But I'm here anytime you need consultation.

Hahahaha, sure. If you haven't noticed NotYourBody is not even responding to me anymore, so soundly did I trounce her arguments--if you can call them that.

There are no valid arguments for being pro-choice other than convenience and, at heart, selfish desires. When I saw that, long about 25 years ago, I changed from pro-choice to pro-life. The ONLY reason I was formerly pro-choice is that I was too young, busy and foolish to have ever really looked at the arguments, and past the talking points, with any amount of critical thinking. Once I did, the whole thing went up in smoke.

Ha, I'm not interested in your life story. Can you lock horns or not? So far, I've seen zero from you that resembles intelligent material for debate. This is my basis for debate. If you can't do anything with it then head to the back of the bus, and quit your bellyaching about nothing;
I did. It is a "that is this and that is that" video, that never breaks the code for the beginning of life. Anyone can tell you, even an embryologist that life begins at a certain time, but at the end of the day, science still tells us that really, there is no consensus. Only in the unknwn of God, can that power do that. I can post many more articles of "SCIENTISTS" telling us the same thing, that there is no consensus. And they are exactly right. All science can do is present theories. And it's up to us to filter the best possible one's.

Your video is based on theory, and quite likely a paid for Republican talking points video. The beginning of life is a state of mind that neither God, nor the science has given us concrete evidence of. That said, logic, through the best science, will always be our best clues. As my article points out, if the cells from the egg and sperm are alive, and they do not unite, then you just aborted "life", if we were to go by Right wing logic, that life begins at conception. The life was already there, with the living cells before conception, therefore, women abort all the time living cells. And so, science nor God, has given us the definitive answers to the "beginning of life " question. The explanation cannot be any more clearer than that.

If you want to assert that ovum and sperm is just like a newly conceived life than you're not even worth debating with. That's not even close to "intelligent material for debate"--that's moronic.

OH MY GOSH. You are dense. That is not the issue! That is nothing but a red herring.

Furthermore, you're simply wrong. Abortion restrictions actually DO lessen the number of abortions. Again, watch this video, she thoroughly debunks that myth:

But even if that wasn't the case, even if laws DON'T make a difference at all (which is false), it's STILL irrelevant to the question of whether or not abortion is justified. Which is the crux of the abortion debate.

The crux of YOUR debate, not mine. I'm done with this lifelong debate. Tired of it. Finished.

Now I Just Say No. Along with the other pro-choice women and plenty of pro-choice men.

Welp that was fast--came in like a barrel of rifles, left saying you're done with the debate. That's because you were trounced, but at least you sort of admit it.

Negative! You haven't trounced shit. "NotYourBody sucked the "pro-life" bs right out of you. But I'm here anytime you need consultation.

Hahahaha, sure. If you haven't noticed NotYourBody is not even responding to me anymore, so soundly did I trounce her arguments--if you can call them that.

There are no valid arguments for being pro-choice other than convenience and, at heart, selfish desires. When I saw that, long about 25 years ago, I changed from pro-choice to pro-life. The ONLY reason I was formerly pro-choice is that I was too young, busy and foolish to have ever really looked at the arguments, and past the talking points, with any amount of critical thinking. Once I did, the whole thing went up in smoke.

Are you still yapping at me? Good grief. I'll engage with you when you demonstrate how you are able to take control of my reproductive system.

That's the only issue I care about. I know that's hard for you to comprehend but I can't help you with that.

Still with the arguments of a five year old. "You can't make me".

Yes. Anyone who intentionally kills an innocent in the womb, absent extenuating circumstances, deserves life in prison. IDGAF what their salutation is. As far as I'm concerned the doctor and the mother should rot together.

Life in prison no parole. Very good. That woman will NEVER have another abortion. Problem solved.

Like I said to another poster. Advocate for that. Convince society. Go for it. It's the only power you have. There's always a chance.

The tide is turning against abortion and you know it. That's why your flailing all over this thread like a lunatic. It's called desperation, sweetie. You WILL see abortion dramatically restricted, if not made outright illegal, in your lifetime. Get ready.

I'm ready. I've been ready. Come for me pal.

Also, I promise I will NEVER try to stop you from trying to get those laws passed.

By all means, continue. Those fat sexless hags running around in pussy hats have surely been a boon for your cause...

:auiqs.jpg:
I will continue.

I think that we have pretty much cleared the board, other than the new kid, Satrebil, who has already outed himself as a RW radical. I think it is about time to wreck havoc somewhere else.

Yes. Anyone who intentionally kills an innocent in the womb, absent extenuating circumstances, deserves life in prison. IDGAF what their salutation is. As far as I'm concerned the doctor and the mother should rot together.

Life in prison no parole. Very good. That woman will NEVER have another abortion. Problem solved.

Like I said to another poster. Advocate for that. Convince society. Go for it. It's the only power you have. There's always a chance.

The tide is turning against abortion and you know it. That's why your flailing all over this thread like a lunatic. It's called desperation, sweetie. You WILL see abortion dramatically restricted, if not made outright illegal, in your lifetime. Get ready.

You'll have to employ violence to do it. And you can sure as he'll expect violence in return. What you're asking for will require totalitarian government. I know you don't care but lots of us do, and we'll fight you tooth and nail.
What they want is a little of this;

Are you still yapping at me? Good grief. I'll engage with you when you demonstrate how you are able to take control of my reproductive system.

That's the only issue I care about. I know that's hard for you to comprehend but I can't help you with that.

Ha, I'm not interested in your life story. Can you lock horns or not? So far, I've seen zero from you that resembles intelligent material for debate. This is my basis for debate. If you can't do anything with it then head to the back of the bus, and quit your bellyaching about nothing;
I did. It is a "that is this and that is that" video, that never breaks the code for the beginning of life. Anyone can tell you, even an embryologist that life begins at a certain time, but at the end of the day, science still tells us that really, there is no consensus. Only in the unknwn of God, can that power do that. I can post many more articles of "SCIENTISTS" telling us the same thing, that there is no consensus. And they are exactly right. All science can do is present theories. And it's up to us to filter the best possible one's.

Your video is based on theory, and quite likely a paid for Republican talking points video. The beginning of life is a state of mind that neither God, nor the science has given us concrete evidence of. That said, logic, through the best science, will always be our best clues. As my article points out, if the cells from the egg and sperm are alive, and they do not unite, then you just aborted "life", if we were to go by Right wing logic, that life begins at conception. The life was already there, with the living cells before conception, therefore, women abort all the time living cells. And so, science nor God, has given us the definitive answers to the "beginning of life " question. The explanation cannot be any more clearer than that.

If you want to assert that ovum and sperm is just like a newly conceived life than you're not even worth debating with. That's not even close to "intelligent material for debate"--that's moronic.
It's not me asserting it, it's the radical religious Right. You are running from this debate, because there is nothing you can debate. See how easy it is to kick your ass.

Indeed you cannot control my reproductive system. I will not allow it.

Not an argument. A fact.

Also, I promise I will NEVER try to stop you from trying to get those laws passed.
And you're not alone. Anyone who cares about freedom will be fighting with you.

By all means, continue. Those fat sexless hags running around in pussy hats have surely been a boon for your cause...

I will continue.

I think that we have pretty much cleared the board, other than the new kid, Satrebil, who has already outed himself as a RW radical. I think it is about time to wreck havoc somewhere else.

That's funny. You haven't done anything of the sort, because almost NONE of you proaborts on this thread have presented any decent arguments or debated this topic in a remotely logical way.

As Sue said, all we have from NotYourBody is repeated "You can't make me" responses on the level of a 5 year old. No arguments or debates whatsoever.

From a few others, all we have are red herrings like, "but pro-lifers don't care born people"

Then we have BWK who has proven the OP correct with the inane talking point that the z/e/f is not a human.

And you, who post snarky one-liners, in lieu of actual arguments. Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen much actual debating from you.

I've been debating this topic for many years and I HAVE actually seen some decent debaters on the other side. The kind who understand logic and debate with some intelligence and sincerity.

I hate to say it, but this thread has been the WORST ever abortion "debate" (if you can call it that) from proaborts that I have ever seen.

The funny thing is, you all proved the OP correct. So in that sense, I guess the thread is done, THANK YOU for proving the OP correct. :113:

In the meantime, my argument was too much for SweetSue92 to handle. Her response hardly made sense. There problem is, they cannot lock horns with the truth, the science, the religion, and their own emotional confusion.

Indeed you cannot control my reproductive system. I will not allow it.

Not an argument. A fact.
There are some folks out there who are sure desperate in doing it though.

I will continue.

You only looked the misguided old fool you are

I guess the thread is done,

I'm glad you are recognizing the limits of your control over another person's reproduction. It's always best to deal in reality.

Well, I can see we can add dishonesty to your long list of horrible qualities.

No, the part of my quote you cut out was: if this thread is done, it's because you all proved the OP correct.

This has been the worst "debate" from proaborts that I've ever seen. And I've been in tons of abortion debates before, so that's saying a lot!

Once upon a time boys and girls on the religious hard anti-abortion Right, there was an egg and a sperm with living cells in two mature already born human beings. And one day, the two living cells from the human beings almost got to meet, but they ran past each other and became a bunch of lifeless cells. Anyone on the Right care to explain to the rest of us how that isn't a form of abortion with living cells involved, and secondly, from a scientific and spiritual perspective, had the two actually met, how did you prove life began at that point? And, if you cannot answer that question, may I suggest all these right-wing religious anti-abortion nuts, take their rightful places towards the back of the bus.

Hahaha. Woooooosh, the point went right over your head! But you actually proved my point that stubborn pride is blinding. Good job!

As for what you said, many people have been where you are. :itsok: Regardless of whether or not you ever admit it, you WILL eventually learn that you're wrong. Mark my words.

Just a little fyi, I'm pretty sure you are incapable of controlling my thoughts, just like you are incapable of controlling my reproductive system.

If you could accept that, you might be happier in your life.

That is another failed argument. That's like saying nothing in human history has ever prevented rape, so we should just make it legal.

Wow. So much fail.

Rape has disappeared from our world? Since when?
You really struggle with LOGIC, dont you!
You STILL have not explained to me, in any logical way, how you will stop/prevent a woman from having an abortion if that is her decision.

You don't because you aren't willing to follow that path to it's logical conclusion. Which is your brave new MAGA world where the state controls all human reproduction.

I'll never submit to that and neither will the majority of our society. You lose.
You'll submit to it if it becomes law or you will lose. Fact. The state doesn't want to control human reproduction, only that all things pertaining to human rights and the handling of human life is done with the humility ,humanity, and dignity that all life deserves. The government is of we the people, and they aren't some separated entity that takes on a life of it's own, where behind the scenes you find the left controlling the puppet strings.

Fortunately, they still train gynecologists to do D&C's, so even Hobby Lobby will have to start paying their employees through their insurance plan to have this done. Personally, I appreciate the irony!
And YOU specifically sad "there is no such thing as pro-abortion. With every post you show us all that you are a liar.

You'll submit to it if it becomes law or you will lose. Fact. The state doesn't want to control human reproduction, only that all things pertaining to human rights and the handling of human life is done with the humanity and dignity that all life deserves.

How you gonna make me submit? Details.

Yep. He reveals himself to be a guy even though he says he's not. Probably another of Basque's multiple personalities got loose!

Forum List

Back