🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My Brother is a Cop and It's Getting Bad

He stopped a car yesterday because the guy came up with a warrant in the system. Immediately, when he had the guy step out of his car he started screaming something
You'd be angry too if you got stopped about twenty times in a row because a felony warrant came up in the system and turned out to be bogus. The cops have got to reform their "system". It's a Democrat political machine enforced as fiat, street justice railroaded through the greased wheels of a rubber-stamp guilty-as-charged maximum-punishment court system.
That isnt happening. What a moronic post. :cuckoo:

Of course major cities vote democrat. More educated and more successful people tend to flock to cities. And they tend to vote democrat.
Ummm... The looting, shooting, and death rates from crime don't suggest that your "education and successful people" is a winning combination. The richest, and the poorest, are in the same area. And if you treat those poor people badly, they are going to get mad at you. Those people that are aggressively looting and damaging property... Are going to come for you.

Better to call the National Guard to work in conjunction with the police department of jurisdictions with high criminality.

We were supposed to have dinner at my brother's house yesterday, but he called me up when he got home from his shift and cancelled. He wanted to just chill after the shift he worked yesterday. He patrols a higher crime neighborhood, which is mostly blacks, and he said the past couple of weeks have gotten really bad. People aren't respectful at all. They're rude and belligerent towards him. He's been called names, taunted, it's been constant chaos. He stopped a car yesterday because the guy came up with a warrant in the system. Immediately, when he had the guy step out of his car he started screaming something about George Floyd and then became nasty and resistant. My brother and his partner, who arrived shortly after, had to tackle the guy to the ground in order to get him restrained. While this was going on he said a dozen or so blacks came running up on them, whipping out their phones recording, calling them names, taunting them. He said it was super nerve racking because in the middle of the skirmish he had no idea if any of these other people, who had no business being up that close to them, were going to run up and attack them from behind. He said it was like being in the middle of a zoo. He is starting to consider leaving the department at this point because it's become incredibly dangerous for them.

And my brother is Asian and the officer who responded to back him up is Hispanic, so this wasn't even a white cop thing; it's just an anyone in uniform thing. We're told we should be judging people by their character and not their skin color, but apparently these same people think it's fine to judge anyone in a uniform as evil.

Good.

The only "good cops" are the cops that chose to leave the force.

Qualified immunity needs to go. For ALL government employees, not just cops.

Seperate but equal can't be ruled against while qualified immunity stands, else why bother with anything the SC deems just? Qualified immunity allows government employees to operate above the law, and outside the reach of financial accountability for their destructive decisions. A clear "seperate standard" in a country founded on the belief all people are created equal.

The badge is the new bullseye, it denotes an enemy of the citizens. Government is supposed to be the public's servants, not the ruling class.

There is no "Law and Order," only tools of oppression and manipulation.

Good for you. I hope you use them and get a lot of wonderful images with them.

How many do you have and which ones do you have?

Have you been involved with photography long?

I haven't counted them, but I have them sitting all over the place. If I was to count, I would suspect I have somewhere between 300-400, and likely about that many lenses as well.
Mostly digital, but also quite a # of film as well. Many different point and shooters, Canon, Nikon, Fuji Finepix, a whole bunch of various Lumix, love those.
As for DSLR's I have so many it is simply ridiculous, I collect them, and I cannot seem to control my urge to keep buying them. Thank god I don't drink, smoke or do drugs, I have a feeling I would have issues trying to control them.

The DSLR's I mostly use RIGHT NOW are a Nikon D3, a Finepix S5 Pro, Lumix G7, also have been experimenting with a Lytro Illum light field camera (not a DSLR though).

Film camera I'm pretty much only using these days is a Nikon F5.

I guess you bootlickers have never spoken to a lawyer.

Ask any lawyer, under no circumstances should you speak to the police. They can't be trusted. This is a well known fact.

Hell, lawyers decry victims rights while ignoring the scientific evidence against eyewitness testitmony while relying on only eye witness testimony for most convictions. You can't make this shit up.

Nevermind the lunacy of revoking a drivers license because of a true financial hardship, while applying more fees and fines on top as a "punishment" for being broke. The system is a tool to limit upward mobility. White collars can't get rich if we are able to save our money, rather than be mandated into purchasing "insurance(s)" and all sorts of other commercial products the government has no right dictating.

Fuck the whole thing.

The blue wall of silence means every cop on the job is liable for the actions of a supposed few. The issue is, every time a dumb pig flaps their gums, they display exactly the personal traits that breed abusive use of authority. The self righteous bullshit needs to end.

Imagine how much better things would be if in court, when a citizen's word is up against a cop's, it was the citizen's story who's given deference, rather than the shitbag wearing the badge that stands for deceit and illusion.

That would require accountability within our courts, and as the SC just proved, there is none.

How else do you explain ruling against seperate but equal, while allowing qualified immunity to stand? The decisions are at direct odds with each other.

Ummm... The looting, shooting, and death rates from crime don't suggest that your "education and successful people" is a winning combination. The richest, and the poorest, are in the same area. And if you treat those poor people badly, they are going to get mad at you. Those people that are aggressively looting and damaging property... Are going to come for you.

Poor people are not treated badly, unless they act badly. If you act badly, and are treated badly, it's because you are getting what you deserve.

I'm poor. I don't make much money. I have no degree.

But unlike other people who get shot by police, or treated badly in public, I don't act like an animal, and thus I am not treated like an animal.

I guess you bootlickers have never spoken to a lawyer.

Ask any lawyer, under no circumstances should you speak to the police. They can't be trusted. This is a well known fact.

Hell, lawyers decry victims rights while ignoring the scientific evidence against eyewitness testitmony while relying on only eye witness testimony for most convictions. You can't make this shit up.

Nevermind the lunacy of revoking a drivers license because of a true financial hardship, while applying more fees and fines on top as a "punishment" for being broke. The system is a tool to limit upward mobility. White collars can't get rich if we are able to save our money, rather than be mandated into purchasing "insurance(s)" and all sorts of other commercial products the government has no right dictating.

Fuck the whole thing.

The blue wall of silence means every cop on the job is liable for the actions of a supposed few. The issue is, every time a dumb pig flaps their gums, they display exactly the personal traits that breed abusive use of authority. The self righteous bullshit needs to end.

Imagine how much better things would be if in court, when a citizen's word is up against a cop's, it was the citizen's story who's given deference, rather than the shitbag wearing the badge that stands for deceit and illusion.

That would require accountability within our courts, and as the SC just proved, there is none.

How else do you explain ruling against seperate but equal, while allowing qualified immunity to stand? The decisions are at direct odds with each other.

It's funny, because I always speak to the police. Constantly. I talk to them all the time. Never had a problem. They ask questions, I answer those questions. Never had an issue.

I think this is because you have scum bags, and they talk to police, and get themselves in trouble. Then you act like the police are bad. No, stop being a jerk. Stop committing crime.

Good.

The only "good cops" are the cops that chose to leave the force.

Qualified immunity needs to go. For ALL government employees, not just cops.

Seperate but equal can't be ruled against while qualified immunity stands, else why bother with anything the SC deems just? Qualified immunity allows government employees to operate above the law, and outside the reach of financial accountability for their destructive decisions. A clear "seperate standard" in a country founded on the belief all people are created equal.

The badge is the new bullseye, it denotes an enemy of the citizens. Government is supposed to be the public's servants, not the ruling class.

There is no "Law and Order," only tools of oppression and manipulation.
Points at post... Went to college.
Poor people are not treated badly, unless they act badly.
Doesn't matter if you are treated badly or not if the people who are supposed to be leading you is telling you that you are a victim. Most people will act like a victim then.

I'm poor. I don't make much money. I have no degree.

But unlike other people who get shot by police, or treated badly in public, I don't act like an animal, and thus I am not treated like an animal.
You are also likely white. I know it shouldn't matter... But were you told over and over you have all these barriers in your way just because of your skin color...?

Doesn't matter if you are treated badly or not if the people who are supposed to be leading you is telling you that you are a victim. Most people will act like a victim then.

You are also likely white. I know it shouldn't matter... But were you told over and over you have all these barriers in your way just because of your skin color...?

College? What's your point?

But being white doesn't matter. And yes, I was told over and over that I couldn't succeed by some people, and told I could by others.

There white people that have the mentality "the little man can't get ahead", and they believe it. They believe they can't succeed, and don't.

All people who succeed in life, all of them, are people have to over come obstacles.

And everyone can.

Denzel Washington had a great line, I was looking for it, but can't find it. He was in an interview, where they asked him if racism existed in Hollywood. He answered of course there is. So they asked him, well what do you do about it?

You ignore it, and you work hard, and be the best actor and eventually they can't ignore your skill and talent.

Well that's true of EVERYONE. The only difference between the black community, and the white community, is that they have an automatic excuse. But white people do the exact same thing ALL THE TIME.

Well, I should say, that there is one major difference. There isn't an evil political party seeking power, that is willing to exploit people who want an excuse for their failures in life.

Go read about Rwanda where the Hutus slaughtered the Tutsi. It was the same exact arguments in justification there. Same arguments. We can't get ahead because of the Tutsis.

SAME EVERYTHING. All the arguments you hear about black people in the US, the Hutu's were saying in Rwanda. Can't get ahead. Can't succeed. It's those evil Tutsi's holding us down. They owe us. We deserve better. They have unfair advantages. Blaw blaw blaw.

Difference of course.... both black, both the same race, both the same language and history... just one group hated the other group, and so they slaughtered them.

Well, I should say, that there is one major difference. There isn't an evil political party seeking power, that is willing to exploit people who want an excuse for their failures in life.
I wouldn't use evil... but yes... That was my point. There is a political party telling them they need help because of their skin color. Women can't do it because they are female.

It's bullshit. But... If you give people a reason why it's someone else's fault... Many will take it even if it's not valid.

I ignore it when white people do it... I don't know why anyone would be surprised when it's ignored by any other kind of person. If I could hand out self worth I would... *shrugs*

We were supposed to have dinner at my brother's house yesterday, but he called me up when he got home from his shift and cancelled. He wanted to just chill after the shift he worked yesterday. He patrols a higher crime neighborhood, which is mostly blacks, and he said the past couple of weeks have gotten really bad. People aren't respectful at all. They're rude and belligerent towards him. He's been called names, taunted, it's been constant chaos. He stopped a car yesterday because the guy came up with a warrant in the system. Immediately, when he had the guy step out of his car he started screaming something about George Floyd and then became nasty and resistant. My brother and his partner, who arrived shortly after, had to tackle the guy to the ground in order to get him restrained. While this was going on he said a dozen or so blacks came running up on them, whipping out their phones recording, calling them names, taunting them. He said it was super nerve racking because in the middle of the skirmish he had no idea if any of these other people, who had no business being up that close to them, were going to run up and attack them from behind. He said it was like being in the middle of a zoo. He is starting to consider leaving the department at this point because it's become incredibly dangerous for them.

And my brother is Asian and the officer who responded to back him up is Hispanic, so this wasn't even a white cop thing; it's just an anyone in uniform thing. We're told we should be judging people by their character and not their skin color, but apparently these same people think it's fine to judge anyone in a uniform as evil.
Advise any and all cops who vote Democrat, to stay where they are and any cops that vote Republican, to move to a red state. Let the Democrat run cities burn to the ground and their supporters become victims of major crimes. They deserve it.

This is actually great news...America MUST become racist as fuck again if we intend to keep our founding principles and values...I'm thoroughly convinced there is no other viable pathway. It's time that nutless cucks find the courage to read the writing on the wall.
This post is an indictment on America.

This post is an indictment on America.

I wish you were right...I wish I spoke for white america. We’d have you at the back of the bus again TODAY!
Unfortunately your long term plan seems to be paying off...You fucked whitey out of $22T without improving your people and now you have nutless whitey so cucked you could make them your slaves on you ghetto plantations...Good job!

Again, don't play that good-cop-bad-cop game on me. Are you saying one cop or only a few cops might put out a warrant on the system, but not ALL cops are not going to act on it? A brother cop is a brother cop, regardless of jurisdiction or official authority, and with such a strong police union, they are ALL in it together on the beat, and any cop who won't go along with the prevailing corruption is out.
And this is EXACTLY what the American people are fed up with.

Forum List

Back