CDZ My child's right to a safe school versus your right to guns

My kid has the right to be protected by school staff that is trained and conceal carry guns. Imagine that favorite teacher at Parkland that shielded kids with his own body being a living instead of dead hero? Imagine how much less carnage would have taken place. Imagine the perp assuming room temperature and not causing taxpayers $$$$ for useless trials, etc.

My kid has the right to be protected by school staff that is trained and conceal carry guns. Imagine that favorite teacher at Parkland that shielded kids with his own body being a living instead of dead hero? Imagine how much less carnage would have taken place. Imagine the perp assuming room temperature and not causing taxpayers $$$$ for useless trials, etc.
Your points may well be part of the solution.

IMO they are the ONLY solution. These traumatized kids at their rally are being used by Democrat gun-grabbers that care only about the next election. These perps need to be put down on site as quickly as possible and the only way is trained, armed teachers and staff maybe along with some guards. It's time to stop dreaming the guns will go away. Teachers can conceal carry handguns which are also semi auto and just as deadly especially when the perp thinks they are not armed.

My child has a constitutional right to go to school safely. I believe that outweighs a nut case's right to own and bear guns.

We need to find a way to break that access link between a nut and a gun.

We need to identify the first problem, which is

28055684_10157113972798626_1592330457764003957_n.jpg
No he doesn't.
/thread.

IMO they are the ONLY solution. These traumatized kids at their rally are being used by Democrat gun-grabbers that care only about the next election. These perps need to be put down on site as quickly as possible and the only way is trained, armed teachers and staff maybe along with some guards. It's time to stop dreaming the guns will go away. Teachers can conceal carry handguns which are also semi auto and just as deadly especially when the perp thinks they are not armed.
Don't blame the Dems when a GOP congress has had years do something.

Actually, this is one of the very few areas where Congress is not rushing to do "something" that won't actually accomplish anything.

I was talking about this rally which is really a gun control rally cloaked as a 'do something' rally which will do nothing. The Dems are FOR gun control instead of actual safety measures inside our schools. Maybe if the Dems would stop making gun control a political issue and actually considered real measures to protect our children on site, something would have already been done. Dems are selling the snake-oil 'if we could just get rid of guns' meme which is misleading. So far I have heard no one at this rally promoting that schools staff be trained and armed.

Obama was president for 8 years and had congress completely dem for 2 and then he had the senate for 2 or 4 more
Remind me what they did again?

Actually, this is one of the very few areas where Congress is not rushing to do "something" that won't actually accomplish anything.
We shall see that you are wrong.

Obama was president for 8 years and had congress completely dem for 2 and then he had the senate for 2 or 4 more
Remind what the GOP has done when they have had it.

We shall see that you are wrong.

I'm sure they'll pass some meaningless legislation that won't make kids any more safer in school. They're locked into doing something about scary looking black guns.

Last edited:

Remind what the GOP has done when they have had it.
They are not the ones calling for more laws your side does that ad has never even tried when in power it is simply a talking point to gen up votes.

My child has a constitutional right to go to school safely. I believe that outweighs a nut case's right to own and bear guns.

We need to find a way to break that access link between a nut and a gun.

We need to identify the first problem, which is

28055684_10157113972798626_1592330457764003957_n.jpg
/——/ How would that stop a nut from using Home made bombs to kill kids at school? How would that stop a crazed loon from sneaking into a school with a few knives baracading himself in a classroom with little kids and killing them?

Why is the Left so determined to leave schools a wide open soft target? It's like you keep building houses in a flood zone and the next hurricane comes and your shocked that the houses got flooded again.

Why is the Left so determined to leave schools a wide open soft target? It's like you keep building houses in a flood zone and the next hurricane comes and your shocked that the houses got flooded again.
/——-/ Liberals accept children being shot as collateral damage in their mission to disarm Americans. Another example of why liberals are evil.

Forum List

Back