CDZ My child's right to a safe school versus your right to guns

Notice career criminals, who can get guns legal or not, are not the ones shooting up schools.

Why , when they can just shoot black and latino kids all day long, i.e. each other, and you left wing loons will ignore them altogether, and run around sniveling about the NRA and our 'high prison population' instead? Seen the Grammies lately, moron? They routinely glorify and hype up thugs, gimps, and crackheads. You should be very proud of your peer group's cultural successes, Jake.

Recent studies of deviants, based on language, place many gun bunnies square in the middle of the dementia crazies.

RGS, you are not listening to your prophet's counsel this week, and you well know it.

We can make the system safer if we all get behind denying weapons to crazies.

GUNS have been around LONG before these MASS MURDERING YOUNG PEOPLE.

So WHY IS IT that it's YOUNG PEOPLE that have turned into MASS MURDERERS?

What's WRONG with the YOUNGER GENERATION?
They can get guns very easily.
Much more difficult now, than it was THEN ... so why doesn't gun control work?
Its working well over here. Our kids go to school and dont get shot up.
That's a non-sequitur.

One has nothing to do with the other.
You make me chuckle. Our kids dont shoot up schools, your kids are doing it every week.
The only difference is access to guns.
Any other excuse is just waffle.
The only difference? Is that right? How naive you are - how provincial you are.

Tell me --- what is the average number of times a child attends church? What are your rules for incarcerating the mentally ill? What is your adult-to-child average? What is the average population of your middle to small cities and villages? Do you have religious, or ethics, classes in your mid-to-lower grades? What is your working mothers ratio? How many single parent families do you have? How many 1st and 2nd generation immigrants do you have?

The list goes on ..... it's nice and easy - and intellectually dishonest - to not consider all the influences on the situation. I recognize that it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside because you have a nice, easy, one size fits all, answer to the world's problems. And, from your very provincial, very limited view of the issue, I can see why you think that.

Unfortunately, it just ain't so.

Recent studies of deviants, based on language, place many gun bunnies square in the middle of the dementia crazies.

Sorry Jake, but the vast majority of serial killers using guns in the U.S. are black and latino gang members, you know the ones who could be Obama's sons. Snd, they leave a lot more bodies behind than any 'mass shooter' does, sometimes hundreds on any given weekend, and none of them use AR-15's, own NRA memberships, or felt like complying with any laws whatsoever, much less gun laws. You need to let the staff there at the home know you want better news mags and newspapers.

The people you are talking about, Picaro, are gangsters.

We are talking about mass killers at school shootings.

You talk oranges all you want while the rest of us discuss apples.

You aren't talking about anything, just trying to deflect away from the real issues, which is your progressives' racism and culture war failures resulting in mass murders all across the board and protection and glorification of gangster culture.

You aren't talking about anything, just trying to deflect away from the real issues, which is your progressives' racism and culture war failures resulting in mass murders all across the board and protection and glorification of gangster culture.
You goofy pretend 'conservatives' think school shootings are about race and culture war? It's about crazy people, which you sound like.

You goofy pretend 'conservatives' think school shootings are about race and culture war? It's about crazy people, which you sound like.

I'm not a conservative, Jake, I'm a liberal, something you know nothing about, clearly.

They can get guns very easily.
Much more difficult now, than it was THEN ... so why doesn't gun control work?
Its working well over here. Our kids go to school and dont get shot up.
That's a non-sequitur.

One has nothing to do with the other.
You make me chuckle. Our kids dont shoot up schools, your kids are doing it every week.
The only difference is access to guns.
Any other excuse is just waffle.
The only difference? Is that right? How naive you are - how provincial you are.

Tell me --- what is the average number of times a child attends church? What are your rules for incarcerating the mentally ill? What is your adult-to-child average? What is the average population of your middle to small cities and villages? Do you have religious, or ethics, classes in your mid-to-lower grades? What is your working mothers ratio? How many single parent families do you have? How many 1st and 2nd generation immigrants do you have?

The list goes on ..... it's nice and easy - and intellectually dishonest - to not consider all the influences on the situation. I recognize that it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside because you have a nice, easy, one size fits all, answer to the world's problems. And, from your very provincial, very limited view of the issue, I can see why you think that.

Unfortunately, it just ain't so.

Tommy pisses himself when he has to decide whether or not to walk past a group of non-white teenagers on a city street. He just likes to tell himself he's approved of by some group or other, never mind he never gets out of his white small town neighborhood if he can help it.

I'm not a conservative, Jake, I'm a liberal, something you know nothing about, clearly.
No, you are not a classical liberal. You are a figure lost in the fifties that are not going to come back.

My child has a constitutional right to go to school safely. I believe that outweighs a nut case's right to own and bear guns.

We need to find a way to break that access link between a nut and a gun.

We need to identify the first problem, which is

28055684_10157113972798626_1592330457764003957_n.jpg

Wrong. My right to keep and bear arms in no way infringes on any right of your child. You should save your childish slander for those who actually deserve such nastiness; namely the criminals and crazies who commit such violence.
You have a serious problem telling friend from foe.

Calling out gun huggers and bunnies who will not accept sensible and legal regulation of guns are criminals and crazies who support such violence. Such people as 9thIDdoc and Picaro are the foes of children at school.

Calling out gun huggers and bunnies who will not accept sensible and legal regulation of guns are criminals and crazies who support such violence. Such people as 9thIDdoc and Picaro are the foes of children at school.

YEah people who own guns are all child killers at heart

Just like all men with penises are rapists at heart

YEah people who own guns are all child killers at heart Just like all men with penises are rapists at heart
Oh, are you not goofy to believe such things, Skull Pilot. :)

YEah people who own guns are all child killers at heart Just like all men with penises are rapists at heart

Why is that people who own guns are somehow a threat to your kids but not anyone else?

Your kids have more of chance of being abused by a relative that they do getting shot in school

Whenever you people use the gun owners are all murderers in waiting argument I'll use the same "logic" for other crimes so you can see the inanity of that argument

How do we know whose child is going to shoot up a school? I believe that for children living at home even if they are over 18, parents should bear criminal responsibility in cases like this.

You only bear criminal responsibility for something after the fact. We’re talking about ways to prevent these shootings from ever happening.

The easiest way to stop school shootings is to prevent teenagers from having access to semi-automatic people killers.

Why is that people who own guns are somehow a threat to your kids but not anyone else?

Your kids have more of chance of being abused by a relative that they do getting shot in school

Whenever you people use the gun owners are all murderers in waiting argument I'll use the same "logic" for other crimes so you can see the inanity of that argument

No one said all gun owners are criminals and you know it. This is deflection and to muddy the discussion.

How do we know whose child is going to shoot up a school? I believe that for children living at home even if they are over 18, parents should bear criminal responsibility in cases like this.

You only bear criminal responsibility for something after the fact. We’re talking about ways to prevent these shootings from ever happening.

The easiest way to stop school shootings is to prevent teenagers from having access to semi-automatic people killers.

That's not easy. Easier is to stop making schools such soft targets.

Forum List

Back