CDZ My child's right to a safe school versus your right to guns

ChrisL got it right: the gun huggers' agenda is everything to them, ignore the children.

No protected right unlimited, RGS: end of story. The children in public school are protected under the General Welfare clause.

There is no right to safety. In fact, that is a pretty ridiculous concept. Lol. Only a crazy person would come up with such a thing!

My child has a constitutional right to go to school safely. I believe that outweighs a nut case's right to own and bear guns.

We need to find a way to break that access link between a nut and a gun.

We need to identify the first problem, which is
How does it feel to get EIGHT FUNNIES ratings on your TRIGGERED UNHINGED HYSTERICAL BULL CRAP THREAD, fakey?

Your child has a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to go to school safely... :lol:

Here's a question for ya fake, why is it that it's all the YOUNGER GENERATION doing all this killing? Hmmm? WHY is it that it's all the GEN X and MILLENNIALS that's the MASS MURDERERS?

GUNS have been around LONG before these MASS MURDERING YOUNG PEOPLE.

So WHY IS IT that it's YOUNG PEOPLE that have turned into MASS MURDERERS?

What's WRONG with the YOUNGER GENERATION?

There is no right to safety. In fact, that is a pretty ridiculous concept. Lol. Only a crazy person would come up with such a thing!

Or a far left liberal, laws and regulations can be written and enacted to improve safety in the workplace, highways, airways, schools, churches, you name it. But a right? Not possible, safety cannot be guaranteed like speech and religion and so forth. The General Welfare clause doesn't say anybody has a right to anything.

My child has a constitutional right to go to school safely. I believe that outweighs a nut case's right to own and bear guns.

We need to find a way to break that access link between a nut and a gun.

We need to identify the first problem, which is
How does it feel to get EIGHT FUNNIES ratings on your TRIGGERED UNHINGED HYSTERICAL BULL CRAP THREAD, fakey?

Your child has a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to go to school safely...

Here's a question for ya fake, why is it that it's all the YOUNGER GENERATION doing all this killing? Hmmm? WHY is it that it's all the GEN X and MILLENNIALS that's the MASS MURDERERS?
Eight funnies because of eight very disturbed gun bunnies running around shitting their bunny drawers. :)

So if you take my guns, how is that going to protect your child? My guns have never shot a child. You have me confused with the mentally unbalanced, who can shoot your child, even if you take my guns.
Look to Chicago for an example of gun control.
Stop exploiting mental instability to remove American's right to protect ourselves.
Where did I say remove guns? We need to figure out how to break the link of access between guns and crazies.

Simple man. KIDS shoot up most of the schools. You'd have support amongst gun owners to ban purchase of rifles under age 21. Handguns already go that way. No legal purchase -- no kids abusing the current laws.

You UP for denying constitutional rights to 18 to 20 yr olds? Yes or no?

They can get guns very easily.

So could previous generations of people. They did not shoot up schools, even though in some cases they would bring a fun with them and hunt for dinner on the way home.

The guns haven't changed. To pretend that they are now the problem is to miss the point.

They could get guns easily in every other decade before 1996 and we didn't have mass shootings like this....the problem is the breakdown of the family, and social media fueling the worst aspects of these kids......and others.

They could get guns easily in every other decade before 1996 and we didn't have mass shootings like this....the problem is the breakdown of the family, and social media fueling the worst aspects of these kids......and others.
These factors are at play all over the world. But only American schools get shot up every week. There are a lot more guns in the US and that is why your schools are getting shot up.

Forum List

Back