My favorite part of the TRUMP rally last night: LOCK HER UP

Always hilarious to watch dumbasses boast their dumbassery.

Last time we heard lock her up chanting at Trump rally he had this to say:

That plays great before the election, now we don’t care, right?

I hope they are working on the paperwork.

get.jpg

Don't be bitter, snowflake. Better luck in 2020.

I was hoping he'd just shut the fuck up and sign the legislation McConnell and Ryan got done for him, but he seems to tripping over that too with his overly long tie

Celebration of the dumb asses at the Trump (our most divisive president) rally last night.

I was hoping he'd just shut the fuck up and sign the legislation McConnell and Ryan got done for him, but he seems to tripping over that too with his overly long tie
Ryan's bill sucks ass. I wish he would let Obamacare collapse on it's own. But like the song says: YOU CAN'T ALWAY's GET WHAT YOU WANT

More proof that Trump doesn't realize, or doesn't give a shit, that he is now president of the United States.

Don't be bitter, snowflake. Better luck in 2020.

Dumbass, how about you actually respond to what you quote?

Trump is not looking to go after Clinton, it was just something he told you gullible nutters during the election, as he himself readily admitted. Now go ahead and see if you can squeeze something out resembling a dispute of that.

It's like these FOOLS are trying to create TrumpCare, when no one in Europe or the western industrialized nations are trying to ape American health care. Fools.

Celebration of the dumb asses at the Trump (our most divisive president) rally last night.
CRY CRY CRY
Only the far right is crying at this point. Everyone else is laughing at the most divisive president in our history, Donald Trump, and his supporters.

Jakey, are you trying to unseat Obama as the most lying, scheming, divisive president on earth, past or present?

Wow what pile of retard gibberish.

You seriously outdid yourself on that one. Bravo.

Muslim Obama needs to move to Syria to cheer on his jv team.
Happy Muslim Spring Be sure to turn your clocks back to the 1400's.

Last edited:
Tell you what and if the day come that Hillary Clinton is arrested and found guilty of something and thrown under the jail is the day I move to North Korea and allow the little ninja in PJ's to rape me with the purple dildo...

It will never happen but I am sure he can promise you it will happen if you vote for him again in 2020 while knowing it will never happen!

Only the far right is crying at this point. Everyone else is laughing at the most divisive president in our history, Donald Trump, and his supporters.

"Divisive" is putting it kindly. There's a slew of adjectives that fit that man, and "divisive" is kind in comparison. Most apt at the moment is "flagitious," as in flagitiously vapid lecher.

Doesn't even come close to the divisive lying Muslim traitor that just left office.......

Forum List

Back