My favorite part of the TRUMP rally last night: LOCK HER UP

Why are people still holding Trump rallies? Didn't he win the election or something. I guess he needs another ego boost

Tell you what and if the day come that Hillary Clinton is arrested and found guilty of something and thrown under the jail is the day I move to North Korea and allow the little ninja in PJ's to rape me with the purple dildo...

No you won't move anywhere. All the Hillary gimps are still here, they never left either. Fake news here yet again.

Tell you what and if the day come that Hillary Clinton is arrested and found guilty of something and thrown under the jail is the day I move to North Korea and allow the little ninja in PJ's to rape me with the purple dildo...

No you won't move anywhere. All the Hillary gimps are still here, they never left either. Fake news here yet again.

I swear to God some of you are more insane than me!

I never voted for Clinton and never will. Also only a moron still believe she will be locked up, so please tell me how moronic are you!?!

You remind me of the idiots that thought Bush would be impeached and taken to the Hague and guess what it never happen and the Hague one will never happen either!

A truly enlightening moment. One that surely amazed the entire Western world. Ops, did I say amazed? I meant amused....sorry about that!

Even if Mueller’s testimony was a bit lifeless, his matter-of-fact, yes-or-no answers did provide some damning soundbites. No, the president was not exonerated. Yes, the Office of Legal Counsel decision about not indicting a sitting president prevented him from considering charges against Trump. Yes, Trump could be charged once he leaves office. Yes, the campaign accepted help from Russian affiliates. Yes, Trump associates tried to cover that up. Yes, Russia tried to influence the election for Trump. No, they haven’t stopped.

What's this? Trump could be charged once he leaves office?

Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up!!!

Forum List

Back