My fellow Conservatives...please read this.

We have suffered a major setback...there is no denying that.

The natural kneejerk reaction it's to lash out, point fingers, distance oneself from defeat.

Instead, I would ask that you take time to process the election results and thoughtfully consider the ramifications of the election, the constructive criticism that you glean from that reflection, and how we can rectify the shortfall we suffered here.

What we need is an After Action Review, not a rerun of the Blame Game.

Defeat is a fork in the road...one path leads to internal destruction, the other to strength through adversity.

Today we choose...choose wisely.

EDIT -- Before replying to this post, read the clarification here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ervatives-please-read-this-3.html#post6297400

Today we watched Rome die. Pigs wanting more. At the trough. That's who won. Pigs. Swine screaming "I got my Obama phone".

These are the type of people that kept Obama in office.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=&v=Skw-0jv9kts#]Obama Supporters Actually Hate Obama's Policies - YouTube[/ame]!

The GOP idea of good governing.

552312_520441904642421_1067587699_n.jpg

You are out of the wonkettes. I know you. You even tried to start your own board.

The natural kneejerk reaction it's to lash out, point fingers, distance oneself from defeat.

Instead, I would ask that you take time to process the election results and thoughtfully consider the ramifications of the election, the constructive criticism that you glean from that reflection, and how we can rectify the shortfall we suffered here.

Defeat is a fork in the road...one path leads to internal destruction, the other to strength through adversity.

EDIT -- Before replying to this post, read the clarification here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ervatives-please-read-this-3.html#post6297400

TIME TO BREAK OUT THE BIG GUNS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQjT8KM8r5U]Sarah Palin for president in 2016? - YouTube[/ame]

After action review: Don't nominate the loser who lost in the primaries to the last loser, as have the last two GOP losers.

Romney was an excellent candidate. He presented a wonderful vision for America. At the end of the day, the TMZ electorate got their way. Corruption won out.
Romney was a shit candidate, who lost in the previous primary to the previous shit candidate.

Next time around, Newt Gingrich, Michelle Bachmann, Dr. Ron Paul, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Herman Cain and John Huntsman should all be eliminated from consideration right off the top of the deck.

If ANY of those listed above throw their hats into the ring or win the nod next time around, I'm out of the Republican party. Add Palin, Huckabee, Romney, Ryan to the list too. If they don't put up a real (fiscal) conservative, I'm out.

Is anyone surprised that Obama won? I'm not. R&R are not conservative no matter how much they said they were. I had a wee bit of 'maybe they can win' the last couple of days but for the majority of the election I felt that Obama would get a 2nd term.

They say you have to hit rock bottom before you can start to climb back up.

Last edited:

TIME TO BREAK OUT THE BIG GUNS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQjT8KM8r5U]Sarah Palin for president in 2016? - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, eots. I should neg you for that!

Today we watched Rome die. Pigs wanting more. At the trough. That's who won. Pigs. Swine screaming "I got my Obama phone".

Obama...Phone?

Thanks for proving his point though. Conservatives will never win when the extremists in your party control your direction.

Romney was an excellent candidate. He presented a wonderful vision for America. At the end of the day, the TMZ electorate got their way. Corruption won out.
Romney was a shit candidate, who lost in the previous primary to the previous shit candidate.

Next time around, Newt Gingrich, Michelle Bachmann, Dr. Ron Paul, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Herman Cain and John Huntsman should all be eliminated from consideration right off the top of the deck.

If ANY of those listed above throw their hats into the ring or win the nod next time around, I'm out of the Republican party. Add Palin, Huckabee, Romney, Ryan to the list too. If they don't put up a real (fiscal) conservative, I'm out.

Is anyone surprised that Obama won? I'm not. R&R are not conservative no matter how much they said they were. I had a wee bit of 'maybe they can win' the last couple of days but for the majority of the election I felt that Obama would get a 2nd term.

You have to have a third party. You must. We wandered in the wilderness for years up here. But it can be done.

You have to have a third party or all you have is Washington.

Obama...Phone?

Thanks for proving his point though. Conservatives will never win when the extremists in your party control your direction.

Like the extremists in your party don't control yours? :lol:

The answer is we are screwed as a country. The GOP nominated a real moderate with a history of working across party lines. He chose as VP a smart guy who was serious about the budget. They promised credibly to do something about the entltlement crisis in Washington and work in a bipartisan way to rein in gov't debt and spending. They ran an excellent professional campaign that highlighted all of this.
The people voted for free shit instead.
That means we are fucked, screwed, out of luck, and dead in the water as a country. The culture of entitlement has taken hold and will be hard if not impossible to break.

Are you not the one who was once guaranteeing that Rick Perry would be the next President? Yeah, we should listen to you.

Obama...Phone?

Truly?

The woman said clearly she was going to vote for Obama because she got her phone for free?

Free. That's what she wanted. Free. That's what the bitch wanted.

Would you like to correct me?

So I guess I am an extremist for wanting someone else not to demand my tax dollars go to her?

Is that it?

Today all I feel is loss of the America I once knew and no amount of bucking up, keeping a stiff upper lip nor evaluation can make me feel better. I think I might even give up watching politics altogether. I see no way back from this tragedy and no rainbow at the end of the storm. . .no light at the end of this horrible dark tunnel.

Today I feel much like I did in the days after 9/11. A sense of foreboding and dread and the sure knowledge America has stumbled into some new terrible morass that we'll never fully recover from.

Obama...Phone?

Truly?

The woman said clearly she was going to vote for Obama because she got her phone for free?

So I guess I am an extremist for wanting someone else not to demand my tax dollars go to her?

Is that it?

PolitiFact | Adam Putnam: Obama campaign gives free cell phones to supporters

As far as you calling her a bitch. Thank you for helping drive away the moderate conservatives that would have voted republican this year. It was helpful.

Last edited:
And you will get what you voted for, higher taxes, more unemployment, and more debt loaded onto the shoulders of your children and future grandchildren.

And you think that those problems would have been solved with more tax cuts and a trillion of new defense spending? Wake up and see what's actually causing our debt. Obama has overseen the lowest growth in the federal government in over 50 years.

Your scare tactics haven't worked because they're based on false premises.

Obama will lower taxes? Reduce the debt?lower UE?

You buy this? And how much?

No, he can't lower taxes any more than he already has. He'll only be able to reduce the debt, or at least the rate of debt growth, with new taxes. The government has grown less under Obama than any other president in the past 50 years. Yes, unemployment will continue to go down.

Hatred, your type of hatred among others, contributed to our defeat last night.

You have to have a third party. You must. We wandered in the wilderness for years up here. But it can be done.

You have to have a third party or all you have is Washington.

If a true fiscal conservative third party formed I'd be on that like white on rice.

Republicans put up Dem-lite candidates then say 'oh gee, why didn't we win'? Herp, derp.

I will say that I voted for R&R rather than against Obama. I do believe that their economic/money smarts would have been a benefit to the country. But I also had my doubts that they would have truly changed anything, you know?

Third party is the way to go. I'm not a conspiracy chick. I am none of the above. But I watched you guys lose the election because Romney in the last days played nice.

What the hell were you thinking?

Obama...Phone?

Truly?

Is that it?

Sounds like Peggy the Mooch from 2008.Look her up, now THATS funny!!

'Obama de president now. I don't have to pay my rent, he gonna pay all my bills. . . . . '

Forum List

Back