My fellow Conservatives...please read this.

We have suffered a major setback...there is no denying that.

The natural kneejerk reaction it's to lash out, point fingers, distance oneself from defeat.

Instead, I would ask that you take time to process the election results and thoughtfully consider the ramifications of the election, the constructive criticism that you glean from that reflection, and how we can rectify the shortfall we suffered here.

What we need is an After Action Review, not a rerun of the Blame Game.

Defeat is a fork in the road...one path leads to internal destruction, the other to strength through adversity.

Today we choose...choose wisely.

EDIT -- Before replying to this post, read the clarification here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ervatives-please-read-this-3.html#post6297400

Today we watched Rome die. Pigs wanting more. At the trough. That's who won. Pigs. Swine screaming "I got my Obama phone".

I knew you couldn't stay away... now get back in here...lol...It's a war going on and we need you.

Well what are we going to do? I'll show you how but somebody better give me a free trip to the Gulf.

Come on guys. It's only a battle lost, not the war.

Sounds like Peggy the Mooch from 2008.Look her up, now THATS funny!!

'Obama de president now. I don't have to pay my rent, he gonna pay all my bills. . . . . '

Really? I never saw where anyone said that

Really?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

There is a problem with your link. No where in there does she say Obama is going to pay for my gas and mortgage

Did you post the correct link?

I don't think that republicans will ever have power on a national level again, at least not for generations. We have tipped. There is no point to being a conservative who is just like a liberal, wants what liberals wants and does what liberals do. The nation has to go all the way down. The best thing that conservatives can do is withdraw and let the liberal cess pool do its work. Take care of your own, let the libs sink and by all means, do not help them out, it only encourages them.

We need to go third. It's like the most horrid moment of your life. I played by the rules and look where it got me today.

We need to clean sweep. This is what we had to do up here. We had to turf everybody.

Oh man. You won't believe how many good friends I had to throw overboard. But if you want a clean slate you must do this.

People get comfortable. A wife goes "oh honey but ****** goes to the same school"

It becomes Rome.

I don't think that republicans will ever have power on a national level again, at least not for generations. We have tipped. There is no point to being a conservative who is just like a liberal, wants what liberals wants and does what liberals do. The nation has to go all the way down. The best thing that conservatives can do is withdraw and let the liberal cess pool do its work. Take care of your own, let the libs sink and by all means, do not help them out, it only encourages them.

Atlas Shrugged.

Of course. I'm just talking about public perception - the image Republicans have been pegged with. It doesn't much matter whether it's true or not. The Democrats sell themselves as supporters of civil liberties and defenders against corporate greed - both laughably wrong - but people buy it.

Still... as I said, I don't think the answer is for the Republicans to get better at lying than the Democrats. I think they should follow RP's lead and get better at telling the truth. People respond to that. It's what real leadership is all about.

And the insinuation is that Romney didn't tell the truth? He ran a very forthcoming and proper campaign that was predicated upon hope, principle, success and integrity.

That said, I get the over-arching point. The state of Republican party is shiz.

You should just ignore the Paulbots....They think they won something ...They are not to bright.
If you aren't smart enough to promote your platform to something worth voting for... Well... If other republicans are that stupid as well you are correct... People who voted for Paul didn't win anything.

When Obama spoke in front of those Greek columns after the 2008 election, he projected and predicted the future of America.

For previews, look at Greece.

Keep dreaming, that's going to help a lot :)

The natural kneejerk reaction it's to lash out, point fingers, distance oneself from defeat.

Instead, I would ask that you take time to process the election results and thoughtfully consider the ramifications of the election, the constructive criticism that you glean from that reflection, and how we can rectify the shortfall we suffered here.

Defeat is a fork in the road...one path leads to internal destruction, the other to strength through adversity.

EDIT -- Before replying to this post, read the clarification here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ervatives-please-read-this-3.html#post6297400

What last night proved is we lost. Conservatism and Republicans lost. We are out numbered now. We didn't just lose the election, we lost the country last night.

It's over. Better learn to love the European Model because there is no stopping it now.

Aha we can do this. We did it here. We have to take out the media though. The way I got it rocking up here was I started to attack the media on a daily basis.

We know they are in the lib pockets. But it can be done. I'm just so tired now. But trust me, you can knock them out.

First thing you guys have to do is throw out every RNC bastard who said play nice in the sandbox.

If you don't get that done, give it up for forever. Look if I was in charge first thing I would have done was to go.....

I wish to thank Mr. Paul, to Mr Gingrich, to Mr Santorum to Mr. Cain say we are all one.

So sick of the Roves.

Last edited:
And the insinuation is that Romney didn't tell the truth? He ran a very forthcoming and proper campaign that was predicated upon hope, principle, success and integrity.

That said, I get the over-arching point. The state of Republican party is shiz.

You should just ignore the Paulbots....They think they won something ...They are not to bright.
If you aren't smart enough to promote your platform to something worth voting for... Well... If other republicans are that stupid as well you are correct... People who voted for Paul didn't win anything.

Elections are bought. Our side aka stupid Republicans keep they can keep winning by being nice and honest.

I watched this whole end game go down over "Mr. Nice". It was so stupid scary I don't know where to begin.

I love Mitt. Ok no criticism on him. But his handlers? Are they getting paid by Democrats?

What the hell were they thinking?

And Christie is going to cross the aisle. Oh I want him. He threw it to Obama.

When Obama spoke in front of those Greek columns after the 2008 election, he projected and predicted the future of America.

For previews, look at Greece.

Keep dreaming, that's going to help a lot :)

I used to do promo for a living. You can spin all you want. But now you have this dude again who promises everything and delivers nothing.

The Republicans just have to throw up a decent budget cutting plan and then wait on Obama and Company to sign on. This time, no blinking.

This is a joke? Right. If not . WOW! How imbecilic can one person be

TIME TO BREAK OUT THE BIG GUNS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQjT8KM8r5U]Sarah Palin for president in 2016? - YouTube[/ame]

The Republicans just have to throw up a decent budget cutting plan and then wait on Obama and Company to sign on. This time, no blinking.

Well how do you fight the people who actually want all the freebies?

I want my free shit women? How do you fight this?

You can't embarass them enough? They like being welfare whores. They shove it in our faces.

You give me your money. That's what they are saying and now we have a President to prove it.

So that's the new game. You give me money.

Aren't you ashamed of yourselves?

Last edited:

We already have a decent budget cutting plan -- a.k.a fiscal cliff. It is more acceptable to Dems than anything Pubs could possibly come up with.

There is a problem with your link. No where in there does she say Obama is going to pay for my gas and mortgage

Did you post the correct link?

Oh stop. It's Peggy.

That's not an answer. Can you point out the section of the video where she asks for anything for free?

She seems like a young mother struggling to support her family

You are either deliberately lying about being nice or you are delusional. You are a hater. Either you change or you have to leave the GOP.

Elections are bought. Our side aka stupid Republicans keep they can keep winning by being nice and honest.

I watched this whole end game go down over "Mr. Nice". It was so stupid scary I don't know where to begin.

I love Mitt. Ok no criticism on him. But his handlers? Are they getting paid by Democrats?

What the hell were they thinking?

And Christie is going to cross the aisle. Oh I want him. He threw it to Obama.

A decent plan, saveliberty.

That means defense is on the table along with entitlement programs.

That means no Obama's 2 to 1 cut to revenue increase, but we have to do a 6 or 7 to 1 ratio.

Because if we don't, sequestration and the end of the tax cuts come, and the country will blame the GOP.

No!

We lost because we did not understand until the last week of the race that America would never take the haters again at the national level.

We should have been except for the haters in our far right wing.
Third party is the way to go. I'm not a conspiracy chick. I am none of the above. But I watched you guys lose the election because Romney in the last days played nice.

What the hell were you thinking?

We? You have a mouse in your pocket comrade?

Well how do you fight the people who actually want all the freebies?

I want my free shit women? How do you fight this?

You can't embarass them enough? They like being welfare whores. They shove it in our faces.

You give me your money. That's what they are saying and now we have a President to prove it.

So that's the new game. You give me money.

Aren't you ashamed of yourselves?

You don't "fight" it. You don't "shame" people. You change minds and hearts.

Hatred, your type of hatred among others, contributed to our defeat last night.

Today we watched Rome die. Pigs wanting more. At the trough. That's who won. Pigs. Swine screaming "I got my Obama phone".

This shows why we are worlds apart.

A woman can stand and scream I want what you got? And that's your side?

Are you proud of that?

Give me.....that's what she was doing. You won. Obviously you want free. Holy toledo, aren't you ashamed you are such pigs?

I guess not.

Forum List

Back