MY GOD this person representing......us.

Honestly, I truly cannot believe it. I know I have been saying for a while now how the tribulations are upon us.

I don't know how this is could possibly be real and yet? It is. This is her. These are them and they are still loud and proud.

We should probably realize they’re putting her on the world stage because they can no longer level out Joe’s meds the bait and switch is ready to happen 😏

She's a pothead...who didn't know how to answer the question and was looking for Duda to bail her out.

Not very professional is she. The current administration can't handle the refugee problem on our own borders so the Poland problem will not be much better.

It was a long 4 part question that the translator needed to translate. That is what she reacted to. What is wrong with you all?

Honestly, I truly cannot believe it. I know I have been saying for a while now how the tribulations are upon us.

I don't know how this is could possibly be real and yet? It is. This is her. These are them and they are still loud and proud.

We should probably realize they’re putting her on the world stage because they can no longer level out Joe’s meds the bait and switch is ready to happen 😏

She is sooo fucking weird.

It was a long 4 part question that the translator needed to translate. That is what she reacted to. What is wrong with you all?

When you are too fucking stupid To address the topic….

ORANGE MAN BAD!

After Trump there can't be any person representing your country that could embarrass Americans.
That's not saying Kamala is all that great but just there can never be worse than the orange psychopath.

Kamala's laugh excused as not a big deal; she's extremely intelligent for an American politician.

Pray for America. If anything, this is a perfect way to end the democrat Party for all time

Weird how the press conference took place in Poland and needed to be translated in to Polish? Why is that weird? Oh, it’s not… you just aren’t that smart.
Explain why the blithering idiot had no answer, just insane cackling?

Then show me my $10 yacht. :laughing0301:

Go to 28:00 if you want to watch the thing in context. She should not laugh at the long questions asked in multiple languages but big deal.

if you want to be critical she didn’t answer the plane swap deal at all. She skirted it.

Forum List

Back