MY GOD this person representing......us.

The simple answer is “The US always steps up to the plate in situations where people need help, and we are currently working with Congress to do just that”.
She doesn't want to do a Trump and lie on the world stage.

Oh that's horseshit and you know it. Harris dropped out with 1% approval and has a near perfect track record of...nothing.

Name anyone who would make a better President and Vice President than Biden and Harris

Who ya got?

Trump? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Pence? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Cruz? :ack-1:
DeSantis? :eek::eek::eek:
Marjorie Taylor Greene? :puke:

Last edited:
Name anyone who would make a better President and Vice President than Biden and Harris

Who ya got?

Trump? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Pence? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Cruz? :ack-1:
DeSantis? :eek::eek::eek:
Marjorie Taylor Greene? :puke:
Oh, but don't they all just make you feel so superior? That's a high and noble purpose, making folks like you believe that you're better than someone.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Honestly, I truly cannot believe it. I know I have been saying for a while now how the tribulations are upon us.

I don't know how this is could possibly be real and yet? It is. This is her. These are them and they are still loud and proud.

We should probably realize they’re putting her on the world stage because they can no longer level out Joe’s meds the bait and switch is ready to happen 😏

You can't believe what? What am I looking at here?

Oh, but don't they all just make you feel so superior? That's a high and noble purpose, making folks like you believe that you're better than someone.
I said President Biden and Vice President Harris are the BEST AMERICA has to offer

I don’t see you offering up anyone better

I said President Biden and Vice President Harris are the BEST AMERICA has to offer

As usual.....................WHOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were you born completely fucking obtuse or is it a skill that took long practice?

You could wake me from a drunken stupor and I could name a dozen notable candidates off the top of my head who were more suited.

A little Bill Burr humor.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back