My hate for obama is out of control. You won't believe what he's done now

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
He wants to ban fox news from all military installations!!!

White House nixes Fox News?

A Mississippi woman says she was told by workers at a Veterans Administration facility that she could not watch the Fox News Channel in its waiting room because of a directive from the White House.

Tammy Williams, a resident of Gulfport, Mississippi, spent eight years in the United States Air Force. She and her mother recently visited the Veterans Benefits Office in Jackson to take care of some business involving her father, who had passed away in June, and being the only people in the lobby, they requested that the television be changed from CNN to the Fox News Channel. But the answer was no.

"When I called and spoke with the facility manager, he said that that was a direct order from the White House -- that they're not allowed to turn the channels," Williams reports.

She goes on to tell OneNewsNow that she decided to make the request because of what a Navy Reserve officer friend told her.

"He was telling me that on ships whenever they deploy, they're only allowed to listen to CNN … and even if they request for a channel change, they tell them that they can't change the channel because it's a directive straight from the White House," the veteran relays. "And he told me that is the way it is for all government agencies."

He said, she said, if you can't produce a copy of the directive, it's hard to prove what they are saying.. My VA usually has the channel on ABC, so the wives can watch The View...When they had the budget cuts, they had the TV's off. They cancelled the cable subscription...

I have seen Fox at the VA as well as other stations and cable networks. I will be up there tomorrow so I will see what the SLC VA is doing about it.

Dick Cheney had a flat rule for eight years that only Fox would be shown his offices and affiliates. His right to do so

I have seen Fox at the VA as well as other stations and cable networks. I will be up there tomorrow so I will see what the SLC VA is doing about it.

Dick Cheney had a flat rule for eight years that only Fox would be shown his offices and affiliates. His right to do so

I will be going Tuesday to the VAMC fayetteville, Ark., I'll check it again, if I remember...

• Banned
I will be going Tuesday to the VAMC fayetteville, Ark., I'll check it again, if I remember...

I doubt if they've all been switched over to CNN yet. But that's his goal though it might take a few months.

"My hate for obama is out of control."

That's a great indication that Obama's doing a good job.

He can't give amnesty to illegals but he did. He can't rewrite obamacare but he did.
Yeah, true

But in this case only those who want to follow this 'directive' will. Then they will be weak and pretend they had to. Typical liberal stunt, amiright?

They were piping in CNN on monitors throughout the plant. I talked them into putting on Fox News instead. The howl from the uninformed union people forced them to put it back to CNN. Having Fox for a day or two was nice.

That doesn't bother me...THIS DOES!

dxd6jc.jpg

Forum List

Back