My hate for obama is out of control. You won't believe what he's done now

I'll wait to see if this is for real.
With all due respect to the OP,
I find this one a bit hard to believe.

From his article: "OneNewsNow has received an e-mail response from a public affairs officer at the Jackson facility that reads, "Neither the Jackson Regional Office nor the Department of Veterans Affairs has a policy or directive regarding which television stations are broadcast in our facilities. Fox News is one of the many stations we have available at our facilities. We have clarified the situation with the facility and regret any confusion that may have been caused."

His hate is out of control.

Nah, not buying it. I do think he would if he could, but he cant

It's not Obama. For as long as I have been living on or visiting Military Bases, the post commander makes the decision. CNN is the choice for the base where I live now. CNN has been that choice for many bases for sometime AFAIR.

For instance the base commander banned Jerry Springer from being showed in Fort Polk, when that commander moved on the ban was lifted. It's up to them.

Obama has squat to do with it.

This is my favorite kind of post. Forget the OP......and the first reply.....those are idiots people exposing how stupid they are.

This post, however, is outstanding. This person knows that what the OP said is retarded. He knows that the idea of the POTUS spending even a second thinking about what someone at a military facility in Bumfuck, AR is watching on TV is totally without possibility. DD is just not that stupid.

But, he can't bring himself to go "all in" and say it without reservation. He's going to "wait to see if this is for real".

Fucking classic.

Question....just how much respect is due the OP?

This is my favorite kind of post. Forget the OP......and the first reply.....those are idiots people exposing how stupid they are.

This post, however, is outstanding. This person knows that what the OP said is retarded. He knows that the idea of the POTUS spending even a second thinking about what someone at a military facility in Bumfuck, AR is watching on TV is totally without possibility. DD is just not that stupid.

But, he can't bring himself to go "all in" and say it without reservation. He's going to "wait to see if this is for real".

Fucking classic.

Question....just how much respect is due the OP?

The first 3 threads I read this morning I find your mission is only to attack the OP. Come up with some facts to support the Head Butler, Obamer...:badgrin:

-Geaux

The first 3 threads I read this morning I find your mission is only to attack the OP. Come up with some facts to support the Head Butler, Obamer...:badgrin:

-Geaux

I need facts to reply to an OP like this?

Get over it. Your pals are a bunch of retards.

Especially since the the article he posted doesn't state they were banning Fox news. It said they weren't allowed to change the channel. Meaning if Fox news was on and someone asked to change it to CNN, they wouldn't be allowed to change the channel.

This thread is based on idiocy.

"My hate for obama is out of control."

That's a great indication that Obama's doing a good job.
yea it sure is.....a President gets half the Country to hate him.....what an accomplishment....and then look at how divided this Country is.....yea a great job.....geezus.....

Forum List

Back