My hate for obama is out of control. You won't believe what he's done now

"My hate for obama is out of control."

That's a great indication that Obama's doing a good job.
yea it sure is.....a President gets half the Country to hate him.....what an accomplishment....and then look at how divided this Country is.....yea a great job.....geezus.....

Be honest. Please.
i was ...prove what i said is not true......when Clinton left....this Country was no more divided than what it usually was.....you can still hear the other side by talking loud.....Bush comes in and now you have a dam chasm were you need a megaphone to talk to each other.....Obama comes in and it becomes the grand canyon....now you need a fucking phone to talk to the other side..... so yea....Obama is doing a great job.....to be a leader LL you have to have leadership qualities.....we havent seen that since Clinton....these last 2 clowns teaming up dont have enough leadership ability as Clinton had in his fucking big toe....

Obama was hated by half the nation long before he took office. He didn't make anyone hate him. That is where you were not honest.
bull fucking shit.....the far right hated the guy....i worked with Republicans who liked him more than McCain,someone they did not like at all.....and they were willing to give the guy a chance.....thats were YOU are not being honest..... i realize you like this guy so much that you just cant tolerate people not thinking he is as great as you think he is.....but hey thats your problem....this guy has been President now for 5 years,if moderate Republicans no longer like the guy...THATS ON HIM....if Democrats have lost faith in the guy...THATS ON HIM.....if many Independents dont think the guy is so great.....THATS ON HIM.....that is were YOU are not being honest....

Obama's Poll Numbers Are Falling to Earth

Overall, Rasmussen Reports shows a 56%-43% approval, with a third strongly disapproving of the president's performance. This is a substantial degree of polarization so early in the administration. Mr. Obama has lost virtually all of his Republican support and a good part of his Independent support, and the trend is decidedly negative

... that was just 7 weeks into his presidency.

yea it sure is.....a President gets half the Country to hate him.....what an accomplishment....and then look at how divided this Country is.....yea a great job.....geezus.....

Be honest. Please.
i was ...prove what i said is not true......when Clinton left....this Country was no more divided than what it usually was.....you can still hear the other side by talking loud.....Bush comes in and now you have a dam chasm were you need a megaphone to talk to each other.....Obama comes in and it becomes the grand canyon....now you need a fucking phone to talk to the other side..... so yea....Obama is doing a great job.....to be a leader LL you have to have leadership qualities.....we havent seen that since Clinton....these last 2 clowns teaming up dont have enough leadership ability as Clinton had in his fucking big toe....

Obama was hated by half the nation long before he took office. He didn't make anyone hate him. That is where you were not honest.
bull fucking shit.....the far right hated the guy....i worked with Republicans who liked him more than McCain,someone they did not like at all.....and they were willing to give the guy a chance.....thats were YOU are not being honest..... i realize you like this guy so much that you just cant tolerate people not thinking he is as great as you think he is.....but hey thats your problem....this guy has been President now for 5 years,if moderate Republicans no longer like the guy...THATS ON HIM....if Democrats have lost faith in the guy...THATS ON HIM.....if many Independents dont think the guy is so great.....THATS ON HIM.....that is were YOU are not being honest....

Overall, Rasmussen Reports shows a 56%-43% approval, with a third strongly disapproving of the president's performance. This is a substantial degree of polarization so early in the administration. Mr. Obama has lost virtually all of his Republican support and a good part of his Independent support, and the trend is decidedly negative

wow....polls....i guess those who i was talking to lied.....

Be honest. Please.

Too bad your anecdotal study does not substitute national scientific polling, eh?

Republicans did not support Obama. That doesn't mean there were absolutely no Republicans who did, but as that poll early in his presidency revealed, Mr. Obama has lost virtually all of his Republican support

FoxNews should not be shown on any U.S. military or government installation. Same goes for Rush/Sean/Beck on Armed Forces Radio, and also showing FoxNews in U.S. Post Offices.

It's a direct attack on the morale of the armed forces, and it's contrary to the best interests of the nation.

Give them CNN International, like every airport in the world.

That doesn't bother me...THIS DOES!

dxd6jc.jpg

Come on, you gotta admit that when Christians were being crucified and murdered and chased from their homeland after the GOP invasion of Iraq, Bush and the Republicans did nothing. The Christian population dropped by 80% and Republicans did nothing. They didn't even bring them here.

But I understand why. It was a political thing. If they suddenly brought a million Christians here, Iraq would have looked like the failure it was. Better to let them suffer and die, right? It's only politics, right? Come on. Either admit it or explain it.

FoxNews should not be shown on any U.S. military or government installation. Same goes for Rush/Sean/Beck on Armed Forces Radio, and also showing FoxNews in U.S. Post Offices.

It's a direct attack on the morale of the armed forces, and it's contrary to the best interests of the nation.

Yea right..

-Geaux

ShootSpeeders is a troll but he's our troll

these incessant ODS :hmpf: threads are delicious :eusa_drool: & do more to harm the already damaged brand of the Right. :lol:

My hate for obama is out of control. You won't believe what he's done now

Of course it is. Because you're a racist POS.

and you're one angry little person. When are you going to realize almost 70% of the people in the country DISSAPROVES of the man? so knock it off with everyone a racist blah blah
Liar. His highest disapproval rating is 55% and the average is 52%.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

"Let's roll," Steph! Before it's too late!!! :rofl:

Be honest. Please.

Too bad your anecdotal study does not substitute national scientific polling, eh?

Republicans did not support Obama. That doesn't mean there were absolutely no Republicans who did, but as that poll early in his presidency revealed, Mr. Obama has lost virtually all of his Republican support
polls also reflect the mood of the day.....it could be different a week later.....to bad you dont take into account how fickle people are....

i think the guys who are in the military can handle a news station Synth....maybe you cant...but i think they can...

i think the guys who are in the military can handle a news station Synth....maybe you cant...but i think they can...
They shouldn't be sitting in their office, or hangar, or other workplace listening to dopes constantly denigrate their Commander in Chief. It is bad for morale.

Forum List

Back