My Little White Girl Not So White

Dont guilt that girl into radicalism, please. I know you try.
Racist asshole.

If she becomes radical its going to be from all the racist shit she hears from whites that dont know she identifies as Black.
You need to except the fact she is not what you wish her to be. If you don't you are harming her. So what is the other percent?
I dont wish her to be anything other than the amazing person she is. She wants to ID as Black and I will help her just like I would help her with anything else.

So -- my racist black buddy -- you man enough to take the test? I imagine if you found 11% white heritage, you'd need to be put into a padded room.. :banana:
I already took the test. Thats were she got the idea from. luckily I only have 5% irish DNA.

How do you LIVE with yourself -- TRAITOR??. You're not black enough.. :funnyface:

Last night was an emotional night in our household and it got me to thinking about how truly fucked up white racism is. Right now I am raising a "somewhat" white 17yr old female child. Well she got her DNA results back and it turns out she is 11% Black. She ran into our bedroom with her tablet and showed us the results. She was prancing around reminding me that she had "told me so". She always thought she had some Black in her but I thought it was because she really wanted to be Black when she was younger. It made me feel good that she was so happy about it but then I thought to myself people were still going to assume she was white.
hmmmm, no one is going to look at a black child and just assume he/she is white, no one!
She is only 11% Black. She looks like she is white with the exception of a few features.

And this matters ---- why?? Knowing the percentages just makes you eligible to jump OUT of Group Think on race. White folks KNOW when one of OUR is a racist. He's the guy trying to speak for the White Group.. Clear indication of racial stereotyping and too much racial identity and WAY TOO MUCH racial self esteem.

So -- POSSIBLY -- that's why most whites consider YOU a racist. Because you are full of racial superiority fables. Because you believe you are ANOINTED to speak for your entire group. Because you use the same derogatory tactics that ANY COLOR racist uses.

That kid still reading this thread? :eusa_clap:
It matters because she ID's as Black. Whites have already said things about Blacks around her assuming she ID's as white.

I honestly could care less what whites think I am. Its really and truly none of my business. I never thought I was annointed to speak out for Blacks but I do consider it my responsibility to do so. It never occurred to me to get permission from whites to do so. To be honest I would never ask a white person for permission to represent my race.

ALL racism is F'd up. View attachment 166823

Sounds to me like you are just trying to start yet another racial battle here.
Actually I was trying to share the good news but white people don't seem to see it as good news. Telling dont you think?

When have you ever ''shared'' anything that did not have an ulterior motive? I think it's great that she is what she is. A human being. You dwell too much on race....that is easy to see.

Before this thread is finished, you will be calling others ''cave chimps'', and whatever other names you use, and they will be calling you the names they usually use.
I do not buy that you were merely trying to share the news.
I've shared lots of times on things that have nothing to do with race. I think youre obsessed with following my threads concerning race so you miss out on other things I comment on. Weird how all these white people are saying negative things yet you claim I am trying to start a battle. :)
There is no battle. You are a black racist period. Your thread starts always go that direction. It never fails as nos you are doing it here on this thread. You ain't no Ruben james. George Jefferson maybe.
Just curious. What does your belief I am a Black racist have to do with this thread? Any threads that go in that direction is because of white racists.
No they don't. You come on here with your whinning "my poor black ass" almost daily. And you blame whites and attempt to steal history and credit for the work of other races. Now you are here bitching you are burdened by a white child. Which means you have no fuckin clue what it means to be a father! REAl father's don't give fuck all about race. It's ALL about the child you moron.

If she becomes radical its going to be from all the racist shit she hears from whites that dont know she identifies as Black.
You need to except the fact she is not what you wish her to be. If you don't you are harming her. So what is the other percent?
I dont wish her to be anything other than the amazing person she is. She wants to ID as Black and I will help her just like I would help her with anything else.

So -- my racist black buddy -- you man enough to take the test? I imagine if you found 11% white heritage, you'd need to be put into a padded room.. :banana:
I already took the test. Thats were she got the idea from. luckily I only have 5% irish DNA.

How do you LIVE with yourself -- TRAITOR??. You're not black enough.. :funnyface:
I rationalize it. The time period suggests the Irish DNA was the result of some slave driver raping one of my female ancestors Nothing I can do about that except not observe St Pattys day.

Actually I was trying to share the good news but white people don't seem to see it as good news. Telling dont you think?

When have you ever ''shared'' anything that did not have an ulterior motive? I think it's great that she is what she is. A human being. You dwell too much on race....that is easy to see.

Before this thread is finished, you will be calling others ''cave chimps'', and whatever other names you use, and they will be calling you the names they usually use.
I do not buy that you were merely trying to share the news.
I've shared lots of times on things that have nothing to do with race. I think youre obsessed with following my threads concerning race so you miss out on other things I comment on. Weird how all these white people are saying negative things yet you claim I am trying to start a battle. :)
There is no battle. You are a black racist period. Your thread starts always go that direction. It never fails as nos you are doing it here on this thread. You ain't no Ruben james. George Jefferson maybe.
Just curious. What does your belief I am a Black racist have to do with this thread? Any threads that go in that direction is because of white racists.
No they don't. You come on here with your winning "my poor black ass" almost daily. And you blame whites and attempt to steal history and credit for the work of other races. Now you are here bitching you are burdened by a white child. Which means you have no fuckin clue what it means to be a father! REAl father's don't give fuck all about race. It's ALL about the child you moron.
Just curious. What makes you assume I am bitching about the good news my formerly white daughter is 11% Black?

I never thought I was annointed to speak out for Blacks but I do consider it my responsibility to do so. It never occurred to me to get permission from whites to do so. To be honest I would never ask a white person for permission to represent my race.

White racists don't ask for black permission either. But those of us who don't HAVE any kind of "race allegiance" rarely use "YOU PEOPLE" or "MY PEOPLE". Or push exaggerated concepts of race superiority or identity. Ever consider getting the permission of YOUR group to speak for them?

Because you're not very good as a racial diplomat of any kind..

I rationalize it. The time period suggests the Irish DNA was the result of some slave driver raping one of my female ancestors Nothing I can do about that except not observe St Pattys day.

More likely alcohol was involved and they were just ahead of inter-racial relations development.
Did you trace your American roots to slavery? Or just speculating?

I never thought I was annointed to speak out for Blacks but I do consider it my responsibility to do so. It never occurred to me to get permission from whites to do so. To be honest I would never ask a white person for permission to represent my race.

White racists don't ask for black permission either. But those of us who don't HAVE any kind of "race allegiance" rarely use "YOU PEOPLE" or "MY PEOPLE". Or push exaggerated concepts of race superiority or identity. Ever consider getting the permission of YOUR group to speak for them?

I have permission by default as long as I espouse the beliefs we share as a collective. No Black person should have any problem disagreeing with me if they feel I am wrong and I would have no problem with them disagreeing. We are a collective made up of individuals that share the same experience genetically, historically, and presently.

Last edited:

More likely alcohol was involved and they were just ahead of inter-racial relations development.
Did you trace your American roots to slavery? Or just speculating?
I seriously doubt that but nothings impossible.

Yes my ancestors on both sides passed through the slave trade.

Why do you assume your female ancestor was raped?

There were many secret romances between the races during that time period. ... :cool:

I have permission by default as long as I espouse the beliefs we share as a collective. No Black person should have any problem disagreeing with me if they feel I am wrong and I would have no problem with them disagreeing. We are a collective made up of individuals that share the same experience historically and presently.
Rape is shared by the collection? Got a link? Showing ALL blacks were raped by whites?

There were many secret romances between the races during that time period. ... :cool:
It fits his victim narrative.

I have permission by default as long as I espouse the beliefs we share as a collective

Is that the "collective" before you PURGE OUT the blacks that are not racist and angry enough? Or disagree on ANY political social value with "your collective"??
You dont have to be racist or angry to be part of the collective. All that is required is being Black, observant, and not a step and fetch it uncle tom.

Because it was during the period of time Blacks were enslaved. Of course it could have just as easily been a sexual relationship between a slave and a white woman I agree. :cool-45:

I have permission by default as long as I espouse the beliefs we share as a collective. No Black person should have any problem disagreeing with me if they feel I am wrong and I would have no problem with them disagreeing. We are a collective made up of individuals that share the same experience historically and presently.
Rape is shared by the collection? Got a link? Showing ALL blacks were raped by whites?
Are you drunk this early in the morning? Do you know how to read?

I have permission by default as long as I espouse the beliefs we share as a collective

Is that the "collective" before you PURGE OUT the blacks that are not racist and angry enough? Or disagree on ANY political social value with "your collective"??
You dont have to be racist or angry to be part of the collective. All that is required is being Black, observant, and not a step and fetch it uncle tom.
A father, a good father worries about being a good father NOT a good BLACK father!

A father, a good father worries about being a good father NOT a good BLACK father!
I disagree. I owe it to my children to be an amazing Black father...not just a good father. I would be doing them an injustice not preparing them for the racism whites use. I measure my effectiveness by how my daughters are doing not by what you think I should be doing.

So you speak for Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Star Parker, Condi Rice ? I think we need a map of your "collective"? Don't think you even speak for Desmond Tutu to be honest.. :biggrin: MAYBE Idi Amin.. But I think he died of syphilis or something..

So you speak for Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Star Parker, Condi Rice ? I think we need a map of your "collective"? Don't think you even speak for Desmond Tutu to be honest.. :biggrin: MAYBE Idi Amin.. But I think he died of syphilis or something..
I know Sowell is a step and fetch it. So not him. You dont need a map of my collective. You just have to be satisfied that I know better than you. You are free to disagree of course because it doesnt really move the needle on my concern meter either way. :)

Forum List

Back