My Little White Girl Not So White

You all are just feeding his racism.

We have an adopted Chinese girl, we don't see Chinese we see a beautiful girl we're proud to call our daughter.

Anyone feeding a child what he's doing probably shouldn't be raising children.
true...the black community is being told/taught by white liberals to dissect everything by color and then accuse everyone else of determining all things based on skin color...it is white liberals pushing this agenda

I have permission by default as long as I espouse the beliefs we share as a collective

Is that the "collective" before you PURGE OUT the blacks that are not racist and angry enough? Or disagree on ANY political social value with "your collective"??
You dont have to be racist or angry to be part of the collective. All that is required is being Black, observant, and not a step and fetch it uncle tom.

So you speak for Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Star Parker, Condi Rice ? I think we need a map of your "collective"? Don't think you even speak for Desmond Tutu to be honest.. :biggrin: MAYBE Idi Amin.. But I think he died of syphilis or something..
I know Sowell is a step and fetch it. So not him. You dont need a map of my collective. You just have to be satisfied that I know better than you. You are free to disagree of course because it doesnt really move the needle on my concern meter either way. :)

So -- I judge ALL Blacks by the way you represent them? And you have the means to address ALL of their problems? I'll just tell you -- don't use OUR RACISTS to judge me.. Because that would be a HUGE miscalculation. Or even my American heritage or culture to pigeon hole what I believe. We don't have a REQUIRED uniform code of group think such as what you want to endow on the youngins.

BTW -- Culture is the much larger divider these days than race. You're really missing the boat by cruising solely on RACIAL division. It's the social political cultural divides that are the hot points -- not skin color. And of course -- You got that handled. Because of COURSE your culture both socially and politically is far more fantastically SUPERIOR to any other. AmIRight??? Strong as an Ox -- because it's REQUIRED to believe and practice uniformly ANY details on culture -- Right???

Smack that kid who wants to learn violin or Latin.. Knock some sense into him/her..

I have permission by default as long as I espouse the beliefs we share as a collective

Is that the "collective" before you PURGE OUT the blacks that are not racist and angry enough? Or disagree on ANY political social value with "your collective"??
You dont have to be racist or angry to be part of the collective. All that is required is being Black, observant, and not a step and fetch it uncle tom.
A father, a good father worries about being a good father NOT a good BLACK father!
I disagree. I owe it to my children to be an amazing Black father...not just a good father. I would be doing them an injustice not preparing them for the racism whites use. I measure my effectiveness by how my daughters are doing not by what you think I should be doing.
Christ, there are days when you are dumber than a foot stool! You see an amazing black father as better than a good father and say your not a racist? Wanting to be an amazing black father is like trying to win second place moron!!

You have no idea what a good father even is.

A father, a good father worries about being a good father NOT a good BLACK father!
I disagree. I owe it to my children to be an amazing Black father...not just a good father. I would be doing them an injustice not preparing them for the racism whites use. I measure my effectiveness by how my daughters are doing not by what you think I should be doing.
Christ, there are days when you are dumber than a foot stool! You see an amazing black father as better than a good father and say your not a racist? Wanting to be an amazing black father is like trying to win second place moron!!

Asclep is supportive of fostering racial pride in the youngsters and feeding them tales of superiority and greatness.. But if WE did that -- --- ---- well you know the drill.

So what is the other percent?
Swedish 43% italian 40% and NA 6% as a bonus 8% of her African DNA is from the same area mine is.
40% Italian.....yea she is good looking....
We have to do some research on that. Her mom claims she is Sicilian and Swedish. I dont know if they make a distinction and just labeled it Italian. But yes Italian Black mix creates some nice looking kids too. Italians/Sicilians are the only white women I have ever been attracted to.

Swedish 43% italian 40% and NA 6% as a bonus 8% of her African DNA is from the same area mine is.
We have to do some research on that. Her mom claims she is Sicilian and Swedish. I dont know if they make a distinction and just labeled it Italian. But yes Italian Black mix creates some nice looking kids too. Italians/Sicilians are the only white women I have ever been attracted to.
my niece is a amateur genealogist and she is doing our whole family....i just sent my stuff in...i was always under the impression i was Sicilian/Italian with a dash of moors blood thrown in,so we will see.....my grandmother had 2 brothers who were pretty dam dark... one was called "blackie" by his friends....

So you speak for Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Star Parker, Condi Rice ? I think we need a map of your "collective"? Don't think you even speak for Desmond Tutu to be honest.. :biggrin: MAYBE Idi Amin.. But I think he died of syphilis or something..
I know Sowell is a step and fetch it. So not him. You dont need a map of my collective. You just have to be satisfied that I know better than you. You are free to disagree of course because it doesnt really move the needle on my concern meter either way. :)

So -- I judge ALL Blacks by the way you represent them? And you have the means to address ALL of their problems? I'll just tell you -- don't use OUR RACISTS to judge me.. Because that would be a HUGE miscalculation. Or even my American heritage or culture to pigeon hole what I believe. We don't have a REQUIRED uniform code of group think such as what you want to endow on the youngins.

BTW -- Culture is the much larger divider these days than race. You're really missing the boat by cruising solely on RACIAL division. It's the social political cultural divides that are the hot points -- not skin color. And of course -- You got that handled. Because of COURSE your culture both socially and politically is far more fantastically SUPERIOR to any other. AmIRight??? Strong as an Ox -- because it's REQUIRED to believe and practice uniformly ANY details on culture -- Right???

Smack that kid who wants to learn violin or Latin.. Knock some sense into him/her..
No one told you to make any judgments. I just said listen when I tell you that I pretty much reflect what most Blacks think on racial issues. No I dont have the means to address all Blacks problems but I do have a great blue print for Blacks succeeding in spite of white racism. I would guess that method would apply to all problems but its especially important when dealing with systemic white racism.

I dont use your racists to judge you personally unless you give me a reason to. However, you and I both know you exhibit many of the racist signals when you deflect from the topic or pretend white history is actually telling the truth. When I speak of whites I am speaking of the collective I see represented on this board. In general most are virulent racists and that runs the scale to the very select few that arent racist. Even the ones that are not "racist" get uncomfortable when I tell the truth about whites in general which lets me know that the vast majority of whites are at the very least uncomfortable with the truth.

Why would you smack a kid that enjoys education? If they want to learn the violin or Latin I see nothing wrong at all with that. In fact I typically tell Black kids to learn Latin and Greek as a way to understand the terms whites use, Its an eye opener for sure when you are able to see exactly what whites in power mean by their use of words that on first glance seem harmless.

my niece is a amateur genealogist and she is doing our whole family....i just sent my stuff in...i was always under the impression i was Sicilian/Italian with a dash of moors blood thrown in,so we will see.....my grandmother had 2 brothers who were pretty dam dark... one was called "blackie" by his friends....

I'm pretty dark actually for cave chimp pinkie.. But my parents explained that by telling me how they got me in Juarez in exchange for a late model Ford.. Guess I should take the test huh?? :biggrin:

I'm pretty dark actually for cave chimp pinkie.. But my parents explained that by telling me how they got me in Juarez in exchange for a late model Ford.. Guess I should take the test huh?? :biggrin:
i get mistaken for a Mexican lots of times,since i am as dark or darker then many of them,especially during the summer....

Correct. I see an amazing Black father as much better than a good father. He is covering all the bases in educating his children. Why would I pretend there wasnt a vast majority of white people that hate them simply because they produce more melanin than they do? I think its silly not to be real with your kids. They are going to find out one way or the other and I want to make sure they hear it from me first.

Being a Black father is the greatest calling on the planet. I appreciate god everyday for giving me the opportunity to be a Black father. Too much negativity and lies have been spread about Black fathers despite the facts I see everyday. Its like falling from the sky and landing feet first. Its godlike.

Asclep is supportive of fostering racial pride in the youngsters and feeding them tales of superiority and greatness.. But if WE did that -- --- ---- well you know the drill.

One thing I never do in fostering racial pride is make up tales. Everything I tell Black youth is based on facts much of it from Black and white researchers that dont have an agenda like the whites that lied about these topics in the first place. I dont particularly think its smart to tell Black kids that they were slaves and then whites set them free. Doesnt really have the effect of making them feel good about themselves. I dont say anything about being superior. I do let the actions of whites speak for themselves so the kids can form their own opinions.

Last night was an emotional night in our household and it got me to thinking about how truly fucked up white racism is. Right now I am raising a "somewhat" white 17yr old female child. Well she got her DNA results back and it turns out she is 11% Black. She ran into our bedroom with her tablet and showed us the results. She was prancing around reminding me that she had "told me so". She always thought she had some Black in her but I thought it was because she really wanted to be Black when she was younger. It made me feel good that she was so happy about it but then I thought to myself people were still going to assume she was white.
It speaks volumes that she felt like it was important to prove to you that she is 11% black. You fucked up a kid and that makes you a terrible person. You are an awful human being.

Last night was an emotional night in our household and it got me to thinking about how truly fucked up white racism is. Right now I am raising a "somewhat" white 17yr old female child. Well she got her DNA results back and it turns out she is 11% Black. She ran into our bedroom with her tablet and showed us the results. She was prancing around reminding me that she had "told me so". She always thought she had some Black in her but I thought it was because she really wanted to be Black when she was younger. It made me feel good that she was so happy about it but then I thought to myself people were still going to assume she was white.
It speaks volumes that she felt like it was important to prove to you that she is 11% black. You fucked up a kid and that makes you a terrible person. You are an awful human being.
I agree. It does speak volumes. Too bad she is so disgusted with you racists to the point she would prefer to be Black. Thats exactly what I was talking about when I said you white racists are fucked up.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So basically you have a young White minor you are trying to culturally fuck up?
No I have a young lady I am raising to be outstanding like my other daughters.
Bullshit. Anything you touch turns into pure shit.
I must have touched you several times then. :)

Well the thing about your ability to reverse everything in order to make things the same is that they aren't. Whites have taught their kids grand false tales of greatness and superiority and have taught a false tale of total black failure. So when you are black, you must teach your child that is not true or that your child grows up not believing they can ever be anything because blacks are all dumb and fail. So if we went with your beliefs, then it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy where people like you can sit on your asses like you do here telling us backs that we are failures because we don't expect to succeed. Really flacaltenn before you run your mouth off again think. What kind of incentive does a black child have to go to school pr anything else if we tell the false story of blacks that you believe? So it's almost mandatory for us as black mothers and fathers to preach intense pride in our culture to our children because if we do as you want, we are reduced to dumb backwards failures who have never done anything unless the white man taught us who need to move out of our communities into white ones to better ourselves.

To the comment about a good father, well if a good father did not concern himself with being a good white father first, we would not be here arguing about many of the things we do here. That's the thing about a lot of white people, notice I said a lot , not all, so we are not lumping all whites into a group, You teach each other racism but want to swear to us you don't. None of you see color but blacks are failures, Not tat some blacks have failed, but that blacks are failures. And as you say that, at the same time you want to tell us how we need not lump whites into groups and at to look at you as individuals.

Same as Obama -- he's only about 12% at most.

Forum List

Back