My Little White Girl Not So White

You dont have to be racist or angry to be part of the collective. All that is required is being Black, observant, and not a step and fetch it uncle tom.
A father, a good father worries about being a good father NOT a good BLACK father!
I disagree. I owe it to my children to be an amazing Black father...not just a good father. I would be doing them an injustice not preparing them for the racism whites use. I measure my effectiveness by how my daughters are doing not by what you think I should be doing.
Christ, there are days when you are dumber than a foot stool! You see an amazing black father as better than a good father and say your not a racist? Wanting to be an amazing black father is like trying to win second place moron!!

You have no idea what a good father even is.

Asclep is supportive of fostering racial pride in the youngsters and feeding them tales of superiority and greatness.. But if WE did that -- --- ---- well you know the drill.

One thing I never do in fostering racial pride is make up tales. Everything I tell Black youth is based on facts much of it from Black and white researchers that dont have an agenda like the whites that lied about these topics in the first place. I dont particularly think its smart to tell Black kids that they were slaves and then whites set them free. Doesnt really have the effect of making them feel good about themselves. I dont say anything about being superior. I do let the actions of whites speak for themselves so the kids can form their own opinions.
It has been over 150 years since this slave thing was an issue.

And then there was Dred Scott.

Sometimes it is better for everyone just to forget history and move on.

You dont have to be racist or angry to be part of the collective. All that is required is being Black, observant, and not a step and fetch it uncle tom.
A father, a good father worries about being a good father NOT a good BLACK father!
I disagree. I owe it to my children to be an amazing Black father...not just a good father. I would be doing them an injustice not preparing them for the racism whites use. I measure my effectiveness by how my daughters are doing not by what you think I should be doing.
Christ, there are days when you are dumber than a foot stool! You see an amazing black father as better than a good father and say your not a racist? Wanting to be an amazing black father is like trying to win second place moron!!

Asclep is supportive of fostering racial pride in the youngsters and feeding them tales of superiority and greatness.. But if WE did that -- --- ---- well you know the drill.

Well the thing about your ability to reverse everything in order to make things the same is that they aren't. Whites have taught their kids grand false tales of greatness and superiority and have taught a false tale of total black failure. So when you are black, you must teach your child that is not true or that your child grows up not believing they can ever be anything because blacks are all dumb and fail. So if we went with your beliefs, then it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy where people like you can sit on your asses like you do here telling us backs that we are failures because we don't expect to succeed. Really flacaltenn before you run your mouth off again think. What kind of incentive does a black child have to go to school pr anything else if we tell the false story of blacks that you believe? So it's almost mandatory for us as black mothers and fathers to preach intense pride in our culture to our children because if we do as you want, we are reduced to dumb backwards failures who have never done anything unless the white man taught us who need to move out of our communities into white ones to better ourselves.

To the comment about a good father, well if a good father did not concern himself with being a good white father first, we would not be here arguing about many of the things we do here. That's the thing about a lot of white people, notice I said a lot , not all, so we are not lumping all whites into a group, You teach each other racism but want to swear to us you don't. None of you see color but blacks are failures, Not tat some blacks have failed, but that blacks are failures. And as you say that, at the same time you want to tell us how we need not lump whites into groups and at to look at you as individuals.

^This shit right here is why you can't have nice things. I don't mean black people either, I mean you>.
You suffer from introverted hate and self-loathing, so much so, that you project it.

:blahblah: :cuckoo: :bsflag:

Well the thing about your ability to reverse everything in order to make things the same is that they aren't. Whites have taught their kids grand false tales of greatness and superiority and have taught a false tale of total black failure. So when you are black, you must teach your child that is not true or that your child grows up not believing they can ever be anything because blacks are all dumb and fail. So if we went with your beliefs, then it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy where people like you can sit on your asses like you do here telling us backs that we are failures because we don't expect to succeed. Really flacaltenn before you run your mouth off again think. What kind of incentive does a black child have to go to school pr anything else if we tell the false story of blacks that you believe? So it's almost mandatory for us as black mothers and fathers to preach intense pride in our culture to our children because if we do as you want, we are reduced to dumb backwards failures who have never done anything unless the white man taught us who need to move out of our communities into white ones to better ourselves.

To the comment about a good father, well if a good father did not concern himself with being a good white father first, we would not be here arguing about many of the things we do here. That's the thing about a lot of white people, notice I said a lot , not all, so we are not lumping all whites into a group, You teach each other racism but want to swear to us you don't. None of you see color but blacks are failures, Not tat some blacks have failed, but that blacks are failures. And as you say that, at the same time you want to tell us how we need not lump whites into groups and at to look at you as individuals.

^This shit right here is why you can't have nice things. I don't mean black people either, I mean you>.
You suffer from introverted hate and self-loathing, so much so, that you project it.

:blahblah: :cuckoo: :bsflag:

No hate or self loathing here. You might have those problems but I do quite fine.

One thing I never do in fostering racial pride is make up tales. Everything I tell Black youth is based on facts much of it from Black and white researchers that dont have an agenda like the whites that lied about these topics in the first place. I dont particularly think its smart to tell Black kids that they were slaves and then whites set them free. Doesnt really have the effect of making them feel good about themselves. I dont say anything about being superior. I do let the actions of whites speak for themselves so the kids can form their own opinions.

The problem with that is equal rights is 53 years old. Not 150.. You can't forget history when it keeps repeating itself in the attitudes of certain people.

The problem with that is equal rights is 53 years old. Not 150.. You can't forget history when it keeps repeating itself in the attitudes of certain people.
Equal rights as a blanket statement still doesnt exist.
I think you are referring to more institutional discrimination at the Federal level. That isnt equality, bedwetter.

YOU are raising a somewhat white child? Shes probably so happy to be part black because you keep her locked in a closet all these years brainwashing her to denounce all things white. Poor little Elsa. :badgrin:
If this scenario is true...and she found out her heritage/DNA results, of course she would be happy. The more varying DNA the better.

Well the thing about your ability to reverse everything in order to make things the same is that they aren't. Whites have taught their kids grand false tales of greatness and superiority and have taught a false tale of total black failure.

That is true for MANY of the tales of how the world developed. But -- it's done largely out of convenience for kids who can't absorb it all at once. You don't batter 9 yr olds with holocausts and ethnic cleanings before they can read a map.

More importantly, it WAS NOT DONE to denigrate Black history. It was just largely IGNORED.. WHY was it ignored? Because it was not well RECORDED by Black historians of any type and motivation to do so.

So when you are black, you must teach your child that is not true or that your child grows up not believing they can ever be anything because blacks are all dumb and fail. So if we went with your beliefs, then it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy where people like you can sit on your asses like you do here telling us backs that we are failures because we don't expect to succeed

Teaching ethnic, racial, religious HERITAGE is always best done by the "clan". Including parents. But it should never be as "ALTERNATE" history in isolation. Nor should it be taught with inciting flavors of superiority or greatness to the DETRIMENT of other clans.

It's always been an ackward process. And it's not just YOUR pride that has been gored. I don't remember ANY SIGNIFICANT curriculum taught in schools on ASIAN history or culture. Or Scandinavian. Or on Jewish history or culture either. Am I PISSED about being excluded?? No -- I'm embarrass by the process.

In the NY school systems, I as a 10 year old was spontaneously put in front of a class of 99% Catholic kids to EXPLAIN my Jewish heritage and culture and history and holidays. Totally embarrassing and frightening. The teachers just chicken shitted out of the responsibility. In Florida, same deal in front of Baptist holy rollers and cracker kids. So I PERSONALLY have thought a lot about a fairer, more balanced approach to teaching "cultural and heritage". Maybe -- as much or MORE than you have. As a result, I paid my dues by agreeing to teach Sunday School while in College for pre-teens. So they NEVER would be put thru the burden of speaking for their entire group WITHOUT some prep..

But as I said above, the lack of treatment for Black heritage, history and culture was LARGELY BECAUSE there was not a mountain of RESOURCE of research, documentation, and interpretation. That's a failure that is NOT racism, not even conscious. And it largely rests with the failure of former Black "greatness" to document, preserve and promulgate it's OWN archaeology and history..

Last edited:
Dont guilt that girl into radicalism, please. I know you try.
Racist asshole.

If she becomes radical its going to be from all the racist shit she hears from whites that dont know she identifies as Black.
With a little lunck she'll evolve even more and identify as a black boy!
Well she is Black boy crazy so I dont think that will be happening anytime soon. She has 3 sisters to help her separate the playas from the real ones.

YOU are raising a somewhat white child? Shes probably so happy to be part black because you keep her locked in a closet all these years brainwashing her to denounce all things white. Poor little Elsa. :badgrin:
If this scenario is true...and she found out her heritage/DNA results, of course she would be happy. The more varying DNA the better.
Well its me and my wife not just me. Shes so happy to be part Black because thats whats she has known as good all of her life. She knows I dont like whites for the most part but she also knows I love her like she is my own. I was at the hospital when she was born and the first person to hold her.

Nope. Its an issue this very moment. Somewhere there are hundreds maybe even thousands of Blacks that have no inkling of just how much the bull shit they are going through is rooted in things taught to them in slavery by whites and handed down through the generations. Its like I tell every Black child I mentor. They have to understand that some of the things their parents taught them are rooted in protecting them from being noticed by the slave master. They have to shake off that old thinking. Whites cant stop them from shining. Their voltage is too astonishing and powerful. All whites can do is make it hard like they try to do everyday. They just have to understand not to quit.

Yeah.....I think she can pass as black. :thup:

47b335a5e9cf94b04880c22c7bc42091--albino-model-model-pictures.jpg

Nope. Its an issue this very moment. Somewhere there are hundreds maybe even thousands of Blacks that have no inkling of just how much the bull shit they are going through is rooted in things taught to them in slavery by whites and handed down through the generations. Its like I tell every Black child I mentor. They have to understand that some of the things their parents taught them are rooted in protecting them from being noticed by the slave master. They have to shake off that old thinking. Whites cant stop them from shining. Their voltage is too astonishing and powerful. All whites can do is make it hard like they try to do everyday. They just have to understand not to quit.

Yep -- Education in the 21st century is just a vestige of how the Slave Master taught it. And don't you DARE disrupt that tradition.. :rolleyes: Nice.. Makes you the guy who "liberates" them. Brilliant. But that act has done before. Won't mention any names..

Last night was an emotional night in our household and it got me to thinking about how truly fucked up white racism is. Right now I am raising a "somewhat" white 17yr old female child. Well she got her DNA results back and it turns out she is 11% Black. She ran into our bedroom with her tablet and showed us the results. She was prancing around reminding me that she had "told me so". She always thought she had some Black in her but I thought it was because she really wanted to be Black when she was younger. It made me feel good that she was so happy about it but then I thought to myself people were still going to assume she was white.

Wow, that's traumatizing racism, that she wants to be Black.

ALL racism is F'd up. View attachment 166823

Sounds to me like you are just trying to start yet another racial battle here.
Actually I was trying to share the good news but white people dont seem to see it as good news. Telling dont you think?
Well...if it's good news to her..than I congratulate her on her new found culture. I would point out that culture is not entirely a choice sort of thing..and that she will have to be prepared to deal with a lot of hateful people on both sides of the color line. She will need to beware those who would make her 'prove' her choice..possibly by some actions against her code of ethics. IMO..one color is no more valid or better than any other--and choosing to identify as Black is not a rejection of White.

Finally, as a Father of 4 girls..I know the power of trying to please Dad--use it wisely.

Actually I was trying to share the good news but white people dont seem to see it as good news. Telling dont you think?
Well...if it's good news to her..than I congratulate her on her new found culture. I would point out that culture is not entirely a choice sort of thing..and that she will have to be prepared to deal with a lot of hateful people on both sides of the color line. She will need to beware those who would make her 'prove' her choice..possibly by some actions against her code of ethics. IMO..one color is no more valid or better than any other--and choosing to identify as Black is not a rejection of White.

Finally, as a Father of 4 girls..I know the power of trying to please Dad--use it wisely.
Yeah some ass hat, snowflake, white boy was pissed off that she was so happy to be part Black and went after her on social media. I warned her she was going to get flack from ignorant people on both sides. She is strong though and she can handle the haters.

Yep -- Education in the 21st century is just a vestige of how the Slave Master taught it. And don't you DARE disrupt that tradition.. :rolleyes: Nice.. Makes you the guy who "liberates" them. Brilliant. But that act has done before. Won't mention any names..
I'm just one of millions of Black men teaching the next generation the correct mindset. In the grand scheme of things I am one man just doing my part. It takes a village.

Yeah some ass hat, snowflake, white boy was pissed off that she was so happy to be part Black and went after her on social media. I warned her she was going to get flack from ignorant people on both sides. She is strong though and she can handle the haters.
Yeah..and that's the easy stuff..what about the Black boy that wants her to prove herself in the bedroom...or the well-meaning Liberal who wants to make her a 'cause'.

I wish you all well...while I think race an irrelevancy...I know how important it is to some.

Merry Christmas

Forum List

Back