My Message to those who threaten to leave if Trimp wins.

I may consider leaving regardless of who "wins" this dysfunctional political processes’ election cycle, but no one’s gonna give a fuck about your little message. I rather imagine many of us are wondering how long we stay in a society devolving into what america is. Clearly, voting has no impact and neither party is up to anything other than societal wealth extraction and redistribution into the hands of the substantial people.

125dfbbb1bdf15ba7f2b4461641d7903902eca47d82a45dba756579b0164cc3d.jpg

No we will stick around, as of now white christians make up 46 percent of the population and shrinking fast , things will change whether the deplorables like it or not

They won't leave. They're disingenuous Limousine Liberal assholes. Nuff said.

So then they're kinda like Ted Nugent in that regard.

Maybe? I know they're lying though. They won't leave. They're Limousine Liberal assholes. They live fantasies and lies. They don't live in the real world. Leaving would mean they're honest and have some integrity. But they aren't, and they don't. So they'll just stay and whine 24/7. Bet on it.
spoken like a true basement-dwelling, cop- hater :clap2:

I don't live in a basement and I don't hate cops. I don't gloat or boast, but i live very well. And i just want cops to be held as accountable as all other Citizens are. So, you're a liar. Just like your Limousine Liberal asshole heroes are.

I may consider leaving regardless of who "wins" this dysfunctional political processes’ election cycle, but no one’s gonna give a fuck about your little message. I rather imagine many of us are wondering how long we stay in a society devolving into what america is. Clearly, voting has no impact and neither party is up to anything other than societal wealth extraction and redistribution into the hands of the substantial people.

125dfbbb1bdf15ba7f2b4461641d7903902eca47d82a45dba756579b0164cc3d.jpg

I've lived outside the US before, may again. You should try it sometime, it's a big world outside your bubble.

Forum List

Back