My mother once told me: "There used to be two parties people could vote for..."

I thought the OP was going in the direction of "now both parties have lost their shit", and I was going to agree.

But instead, it's just the "other" guys. Again.

Where did republicans propose free care for illegals?

It is just the democrats... says it all that they rely on immigrant non-American votes.
I wasn't talking about individual issues. The parties disagree on the issues.

But their behaviors are very similar.

At some point the issues have to matter, because that is some next level stuff there. The uniparty has always been corrupt and useless on both sides, but you can argue the new left is even worse than the useless uniparty. Instead of corrupt and useless, they are moving towards dangerous.

"...but now, the Democrats have become so extreme, there is only one party people can vote for."

Imagine an America with two political parties that were BOTH normal and normal people could vote for EITHER of them and still feel good about it.

But now, we have NO CHOICE but to vote Republican, because the Democrats are so far off the DEEP END that they threaten to END our way of life.

Our forefathers never imagined that one major party would go bazooka-bananas tribal like the Democrats have!

I thought the OP was going in the direction of "now both parties have lost their shit", and I was going to agree.

But instead, it's just the "other" guys. Again.

Where did republicans propose free care for illegals?

It is just the democrats... says it all that they rely on immigrant non-American votes.
I wasn't talking about individual issues. The parties disagree on the issues.

But their behaviors are very similar.

At some point the issues have to matter, because that is some next level stuff there. The uniparty has always been corrupt and useless on both sides, but you can argue the new left is even worse than the useless uniparty. Instead of corrupt and useless, they are moving towards dangerous.
Of course issues are important, of course one end or the other can lose its shit and go too far.

My point is that tribal, counter-productive behaviors impede progress.

In fact, that's my bottom line for pointing out counter-productive behaviors in the FIRST place.

"...but now, the Democrats have become so extreme, there is only one party people can vote for."

Imagine an America with two political parties that were BOTH normal and normal people could vote for EITHER of them and still feel good about it.

But now, we have NO CHOICE but to vote Republican, because the Democrats are so far off the DEEP END that they threaten to END our way of life.

It's not official, but there are 3 political affiliations now: Democrats, Republicans and Trump Assholes.
The Republicans have taken a nose-dive and are the minority now.

It's not official, but there are 3 political affiliations now: Democrats, Republicans and Trump Assholes.
The Republicans have taken a nose-dive and are the minority now.

Making non-official posts again, I see. :slap:

Democrats don't seem to have any trouble finding voters, they just import them from other countries.

View attachment 290088

Cute meme.
It's so sad that Trump idiots have only memes now in order to engage in any kind of online discourse.
Better check what happened in Virginia and Kentucky recently, if you think the Dems aren't voting.

Mass immigration of non-Americans is what happened.

It will not continue happening. We Americans will take control of our own nation.

And yet still more Americans voted for Hillary than did for Trump.

Almost all AMERICANS voted for Trump.

Trumpsters are delusional but then that would also be the case of Warren and Sanders supporters too.
Both parties have moved to the extreme. Thus the growing extreme polarization in America.
According to Gallup, Republicans make up only 28% of the voting public, Democrats are at 31% and Independents sit at 39%.

Trumpsters are delusional but then that would also be the case of Warren and Sanders supporters too.
Both parties have moved to the extreme. Thus the growing extreme polarization in America.
According to Gallup, Republicans make up only 28% of the voting public, Democrats are at 31% and Independents sit at 39%.

what has trump dont that makes him extreme???

But now, we have NO CHOICE but to vote Republican, because the Democrats are so far off the DEEP END that they threaten to END our way of life.[/QUOT

That is so much bullshit. The Republican party has gone off the deep end as well. It takes care of the rich and powerful. It panders to white supremacists and neo-nazis. It panders to radical Christians who want to jail a woman for having a abortion. It wants to allow companies to pollute the air and water and destroy wildlife habitats.

Democrats don't seem to have any trouble finding voters, they just import them from other countries.

S8uburban voters especially women are fleeing the Republican party. A AJC poll of Georgia shows Trump facing a 21 point deficit among women in a race with Biden.

I guess you missed the whole impeachment thing

Luckily for most Americans, you don't get to decide who is an American.

Luckily for most Americans, you don't get to decide who is an American.

You are not one.

Republicans need to challenge all moderate democrats! Are you with the squad or are you not! Pick a side

I guess you missed the whole impeachment thing

watching it daily???

so far its been a bust,,,mixed with hearsay and opinions

are you saying its extreme for a POTUS to search out corruption where ever it hide and try and stop it???

If losing your shit means winning the house and numerous red state governors seats, the I hope they keep losing their shit.

it should worry blob supporters somewhat that the DEMS have no coherent national message they agree upon but are winning battle ground state houses and entire legislatures.

Forum List

Back