my my roger staubach prevented joe biden's budding football career.

You guys literally had the biggest liar in history as president.

I'll give old Joe a pass on this one.

Now when he gets the facts wrong about a hurricane and instead of correcting himsf takes a sharpie to the map then we can make fun of him.
of course you are giving xiden a pass for lying to our military

it’s what you do

Grandiose delusional lying is a sign of a mental disorder.
Biden needs to be examined by mental health professionals.
The 15th amendment should be on the table.
And he has been like that his entire life like when he lied about have 3 degrees and graduating at top of law school class.

of course you are giving xiden a pass for lying to our military

it’s what you do
I really like the one where trump called the invasion of Ukraine brilliant.

That will be golden of he runs for president.

But you won't care.

But you won't care.
yes, had he been president, putin wouldn’t of looked so brilliant and invaded…but you all elected Xiden, putin’s puppet and we no longer come a position strength.

The world is in danger because you voted for xiden

My god he is the Liar in Chief. That sonofabitch never told the truth in his life.

Biden Claims Roger Staubach Prevented Him from Going to Navy, But Dates Don’t Add Up

During a commencement address at the U.S. Naval Academy on Friday, Biden claimed that he gained acceptance to Annapolis in 1965 but opted not to go there due to the presence of future Super Bowl champion and NFL Hall of Famer Roger Staubach.

An exciting story, to be sure. The only problem with it is there’s no record of Biden declining an offer to play football at Navy. Likewise, there’s no record of him playing varsity football at the school he ultimately did attend, the University of Delaware. Plus, there’s the not-so-small matter of the dates which Biden provided not syncing up at all.

Biden claims that he applied to the Naval Academy with a letter he received from then-Senator J. Caleb Boggs in 1965. The only problem with that is that 1965 is when Biden graduated from the University of Delaware, making it impossible that he would have applied to Annapolis in that year since the academy does not provide graduate degrees.
STOP LYING

Donnie Boy never told the TRUTH in his life
He LIED about his weight
He LIED about how he met Melania

Disgusting POS

But you won't care.
Trump is not the one that did the lying to the military yesterday. It was this shithtead Joe Potatohead. The corrupt stupid dishonest idiot you Moon Bats voted for and then ignored the fact he stole an election.

STOP LYING

Donnie Boy never told the TRUTH in his life
He LIED about his weight
He LIED about how he met Melania

Disgusting POS
so that’s why Xiden lied to these servicemen? because trump? really?

You guys literally had the biggest liar in history as president.

I'll give old Joe a pass on this one.

Now when he gets the facts wrong about a hurricane and instead of correcting himsf takes a sharpie to the map then we can make fun of him.
No, we'll make fun of him now. I mean, how could we not, the guy is hilarious.

Forum List

Back