My nerve blocker did not work

So you will just literally walk up to me and punch me in the face then on the ground

Let me list this for you:

1. Had multiple stitches in my head for multiple head injuries.

2. Been ran over three times.

3. Had my leg broken once by my mother at the age of two.

4. I have my L4 and L5 fused together.

5. Curved spine.

6. Broke my nose five times.

7. Broke my foot twice.

8. Torn both knees.

9. Torn my shoulder.

10. Have lung disease.

11. Nearly died from Covid.
Let me guess... Is your nickname "Lucky"?

:scared1:

Yanno.................marijuana is legal in NV, and I know from the experience of watching my former room mate who had serious back and hip pain because of a truck wreck from a long time ago that it CAN help to relieve pain, and in many cases does a better job than pharmaceuticals because it doesn't have all the nasty side effects.

I had a bad fall last week in the bathroom. hit the commode with my ribcage. The pain is intense and relentless. I'm grateful for the pain medicine. Pot didn't help... and at my age I need to keep moving.

Found this on line Q. Hope in helps...
If you do experience an intensification of your pain, it’s likely due to the physical act of inserting a needle into the problem area, as well as the irritation associated with the steroid medicine. If you do experience this pain, we recommend applying an ice pack to the injection site.

Within three to seven days, you may begin to experience meaningful pain relief as the steroid medications take effect, if there was inflamation on the nerve.

I guess the next avenue is drugs

Medicine very medieval
Good luck with that. We have massive numbers of street criminals selling fentanyl and killing people but the DEA has a real hard on against ANY physician who "over prescribes" opioids. The net effect? People with severe intractable pain do something they otherwise would never consider... buy opioids on the street. GOVERNMENT IS EVIL...

Good luck with that. We have massive numbers of street criminals selling fentanyl and killing people but the DEA has a real hard on against ANY physician who "over prescribes" opioids. The net effect? People with severe intractable pain do something they otherwise would never consider... buy opioids on the street. GOVERNMENT IS EVIL...
Where do u Live

Forum List

Back