🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My new Global Warming coat

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
For some unknown reason the Global Warming where I live isn't very warm?

I was led to believe that by now I could walk around in a T-shirt in December and January due to the earth's rapid warming.

But I'm freakin freezing, and finally had to break down and go buy an insulated hooded parka and boots.

This global warming thing very confusing .... :confused-84:

Last edited:
No kidding.

I think some of those sonsabitches trying to keep the level of alarm up should get their happy asses over here and clear my deck, drive and windshield of all this global warming.

7 degrees last night. What is this "global warming" I keep hearing about?

I was led to believe that by now I could walk around in a T-shirt in December and January due to the earth's rapid warming.

But I'm freakin freezing, and finally had to break down and go buy an insulated hooded parka and boots.

So we only have 11 years left, and then we can take our wives to the Artic in bikinis. True story.... Government said so.

Maybe that little swedish girl with the blond pigtails I saw on the news could explain what's going on? ... :dunno:

If her solution is voting for more Democrats and globalists, she can go to hell.

I'm just sayin'.

Several years ago Al Gore made an award winning documentary that said polar bear would soon be extinct due to global warming.

So I hurried up and took my kids to the zoo in the city just so they could see one before they were all gone.

Now I feel silly, because the polar bear population has exploded into record numbers.

I feel betrayed. ... :cool:

No kidding.

I think some of those sonsabitches trying to keep the level of alarm up should get their happy asses over here and clear my deck, drive and windshield of all this global warming.

LMFAO Good one. When I lived in NH I had to remove all that global warming to.

I live in Florida. No Global warming here.

I usually go out to the rifle range on Thursday morning here in Central Florida.

This morning it is too damn cold and windy.

Global warming my ass.

It is not confusing, you're just stupid.

Maybe that little swedish girl with the blond pigtails I saw on the news could explain what's going on? ... :dunno:

If her solution is voting for more Democrats and globalists, she can go to hell.

I'm just sayin'.

These Environmental Wacko idiots think they can fix the climate by increasing taxes.

Really, they do.
Not true. Raising taxes would only be a deterrent against the people too fucking stupid to reduce their emissions.

What you see is the result of the Russians and Trump colluding in order to prevent Global Warming from happening. To a lesser extent Nunez and Jordan are also involved, so the FBI and CIA need to go to the FISA court and start listening in on their calls in order to save our democracy and elections. Actually another investigation and drive to impeachment needs to be started immediately, is Schiff available?

This is all a conspiracy so Trump can win the election in 2020, otherwise who else will the Left blame when they lose?

I'm just sayin'.

These Environmental Wacko idiots think they can fix the climate by increasing taxes.

Really, they do.
Not true. Raising taxes would only be a deterrent against the people too fucking stupid to reduce their emissions.
In other words, the poor.
You dispicable asshole

Lol soeaking of Greta, I saw where she got called out about her fake low class train ride
Then she got busted eating food out of a bunch of single use plastic containers .
Is there any AGW activists that are genuine?

Last edited:
Global Warming is costing me a lot of money.

I'm having to run the heater in my house day and night just to stay warm, which isn't cheap.

I'm starting to think this Global Warming thing is a hoax. .... :dunno:

Last edited:
Definition of stupidity: When told AGW could raise the average global temp by 2-3 degrees F, you think it means every day is 2-3 degrees warmer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back