🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My niece told her mommy

Takes two to tango amigo… we all own our own actions. Stop blaming everybody else and look within.

From what Quasair told us about the Red Guard Rodent she is a Moon Bat Karen in training.

Is this her in a few years?

1637806505449.png

Flash
Her brother is also extremely left wing
. I once got tired of his anti Christian comments and told him that the Christian kids would beat the crap out of him in school for those comments and that he acts too “Jewish “

The middle child is the nicest and she has no interest in this
She just likes cooking , tennis and social activities
She is my fav of the 3

Flash
Her brother is also extremely left wing
. I once got tired of his anti Christian comments and told him that the Christian kids would beat the crap out of him in school for those comments and that he acts too “Jewish “

I have a sister in law who is a dumbass Moon Bat.

However, we never discuss politics. 50 years ago we had our knock down drag out political fights but we decided on a truce. The truce has held for all these years. We decided that family love was more important than stupid politics.

I went on a vacation with my niece 4 years ago to watch a tennis event in Cincinnati

That was the last time we were ever close

I was in Chicago in 2015 ish and my sister accused me of corrupting her kids with “ right wing ideology “

All I did was dispute Global Warming and referred to the Dems as a party straight out of 1920s Russia

Since then , my relationship has almost disappeared and I never came back to ChiCONGO again

You all are talking about a child. And his niece. Couple winners U2 are!

What does age have to do with it?

I suspect most stupid uneducated Moon Bats tended to became that way before they reached the age of 18.

You know what The Man said:

"Anyone who was not a liberal at 20 years of age had no heart, while anyone who was still a liberal at 40 had no head."

Just got a call
The vociferous little red guard rodent showed my sister my post on Instagram. Then my Stalinist sister called my mom lol

My mom said she was completely stunned by my views as they are not part of leftist thought .” The Chicago Manifesto of zero critical thinking “.
She did not even debate me and she is an honor student 👨‍🎓.
I have been banned by her from all social media lol

I just gave her a few facts
Stop airing your family's dirty laundry in public ffs.

Find a counselor to listen to this shit IN PRIVATE

What does age have to do with it?

I suspect most stupid uneducated Moon Bats tended to became that way before they reached the age of 18.

You know what The Man said:

"Anyone who was not a liberal at 20 years of age had no heart, while anyone who was still a liberal at 40 had no head."

If I really need to explain the age thing to you then you’re just as retarded as the OP. Happy Thanksgiving

Forum List

Back