My older daughter, a teacher, called me last night...

Nearly every mass shooting incident in the last twenty years, and multiple other instances of suicide and isolated shootings all share one thing in common, and it's not the weapons used.

The overwhelming evidence points to the signal largest common factor in all of these incidents is the fact that all of the perpetrators were either actively taking powerful psychotropic drugs or had been at some point in the immediate past before they committed their crimes.

Multiple credible scientific studies going back more than a decade, as well as internal documents from certain pharmaceutical companies that suppressed the information show that SSRI drugs ( Selective Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors ) have well known, but unreported side effects, including but not limited to suicide and other violent behavior. One need only Google relevant key words or phrases to see for themselves.www.ssristories.com is one popular site that has documented over 4500 " Mainstream Media " reported cases from around the World of aberrant or violent behavior by those taking these powerful drugs.
Every Mass Shooting Shares 1 Thing In Common, NOT Guns

They do not have freedom of firearm ownership, you scare too easily.
People kill people firearms do not...
_98137800_gun_people_killed_v2_640-nc.png
You just don't care at all that kids are being murdered in school. What the hell is wrong with you?
More frivolous gun laws will not save any kids, But the killing fields that are gun free zones will continue to kill kids, we have a bunch of dead kids as proof...
The absense of guns is the ONLY thing that will save them.
See... what did I tell you guys, nothing short of absolute firearm confiscation.
It always eventually comes out… LOL

Guns in school tend to shoot a lot of kids. UK doesn't have full confiscation, but they don't have a school shooting problem either.
They really don’t have freedom of firearm ownership, gun free zones kill kids on a regular basis basically... We never used to have gun free zones, but now we have a memorial to gun free zones a bunch of dead kids...

I still wonder what makes guns so attractive to so many people? I can understand kids in the days of the old western movies, riding their pretend horses and shooting the rustlers with their pretend guns, but some stopped the pretense, and seemed able to leave that age behind them. I wonder if the NRA helps keep that age alive for some?

Gun nuts (male and female) have arrested development, psychologically speaking. As well, they have low self esteem and need a gun to make them feel strong and important. They are all very sick people. The NRA pushes gun culture on all of these vulnerable people.

Let just make the police be teachers then. Because it's usually the same type of person the applies for those jobs...

Let's not make anyone do anything like that ... That's what authoritarian tyrants do ... :thup:
You really do have difficulty understanding simple concepts like freedom don't you?

The post you quote specifically addressed the fact that teachers are generally not the type to be aggressive.
Those reviewed after the first two sessions of training were most often shocked and disheartened by the information they were receiving.
You have to actually want to protect the children in your classroom before any training is successful ... And it does require a change in your response.

More importantly ... One of the things they do early in the training (after some exposure) ...
Is ask the teacher if they think they could actually pull the trigger on another human being.

If the answer is "No" or "I don't know" ... They don't go any further in the training.
If you don't know what you are prepared to do ... Then a firearm is not a suitable option.

I expected the FBI to do their job

Okay. Where is it in their job to police emo teens?

Thanks.

You do realize that they are the "Federal Bureau of Investigation", right? What federal crime was this guy supposed to be investigated for.

Sorry, guy, when you have decided as a matter of policy that every insane person has a God Given Right to Own a Machine Gun, then there's really not much the FBI could do.
The FBI has already admitted they didn't do their job. So I guess they didn't do their job.
Wray should be fired.
How many times did the police come to this kid’s house? 20? So what were the FBI supposed to do that the police didn’t do?

They do not have freedom of firearm ownership, you scare too easily.
People kill people firearms do not...
_98137800_gun_people_killed_v2_640-nc.png
You just don't care at all that kids are being murdered in school. What the hell is wrong with you?
More frivolous gun laws will not save any kids, But the killing fields that are gun free zones will continue to kill kids, we have a bunch of dead kids as proof...
The absense of guns is the ONLY thing that will save them.
Said hitler... lol
Someone like you, so obsessed with guns, you must not have any kind of dick at all.
Nice deflection, are you hitting on me? LOL

OK, good. At least a start. Now tell me why your single cause leads to that result in all those countries, they have fewer shootings because they have more gun laws.

Don't forget to include why we didn't have those shootings either other than the last 20-30 years and we had the same number of guns

Also keep in mind the types of guns have really changed. 30 years ago everyone didn't have high capacity magazines. Now we are littered with them. When I was a kid cops were still using revolvers. Flood a country with guns for mass killing and you get more mass killing. We had the sense to heavily regulate machine guns.

There were far fewer shootings. All your argument boils down to is putting the genie back in the bottle. The trend at all the places that you mentioned is the same as here. You're trying to swim upstream with no indication it will work.

And in fact, shooting after shooting is showing why that is evil, it IS working to disarm honest citizens. How do you look at 17 dead and not think oh your God, maybe some people need to be armed? Where is your soul, man?

That doesn't respond to the types of guns at all. Weren't mass shootings when everyone had a musket. Now we have lots of guns for mass killings and we have lots of mass killings.

Countries with strong gun control don't have this problem. Where is your soul? There was an armed off duty cop at Orlando. He was outgunned and so many died. Again, we have lots of guns for mass killing. Lot of guns in Vegas, but they couldn't stop him. More mass killing guns. These guys were all armed and look how many died:
2016 shooting of Dallas police officers - Wikipedia

Countries with strong gun control don't have a mass shooting problem.
"Where is your soul?"

Exactly. Where is the soul of the pro-gun person? Children are massacred in school and they just don't care. They are sick, soulless people.

That school was a gun-free zone. How could anyone get shot there?
That's just a stupid argument: a childish, ignorant, stupid argument. Can't you do something better with your brain? You'd look more intelligent if you just sat there drooling.

I would not be a teacher in today environment because of the fact too many crazies!
Bless her heart, she loves the kids.

And the crazies sometimes include parents. They have one mom who stuck nails in the tires of a couple of teachers' cars, and they think she's the source of a gun found in the parking lot. One teacher has a restraining order against her.

I don't know how anyone could be a teacher today. The stories I hear, yikes.

There were far fewer shootings. All your argument boils down to is putting the genie back in the bottle. The trend at all the places that you mentioned is the same as here. You're trying to swim upstream with no indication it will work.

And in fact, shooting after shooting is showing why that is evil, it IS working to disarm honest citizens. How do you look at 17 dead and not think oh your God, maybe some people need to be armed? Where is your soul, man?

Why did the shooter in Parkland stop shooting people when he did?

As I understand it, he got rid of his guns and ran out with fleeing students to try to get away. It would have worked except a cop coming to the shooting recognized him from the description of his clothing. Why do you ask?

BTW, leftists all claim to be gun owners. That's how they know guns emanate an aura of evil and only the government should be able to have them

You don't believe that I am a CC permit holder who owns a firearm? Is that what you are claiming?
You’re a progressive that wants to take firearms from other people you disagree with… Plain and simple

I am a gun owner. Plain and simple, bitch.
So I am right you want to take firearms away from people you disagree with… LOL

More frivolous laws? Criminals love the idea of more frivolous gun laws...

Yes gun laws like in countries where they don't have mass shootings. I hardly call that frivolous.

Do they have drugs in those unnamed countries? Drugs are illegal here and we have lots of drugs. You want drugs and don't know where to get them? Ask a high schooler, they'll get them for you

Lets name some countries Denmark, UK, Germany, France, Japan.... We have whole countries where gun control is working. We also made machine gun heavily regulated and they have pretty much disappeared from crime.

We will never remove guns from America, it is to tied into the Constitution and culture.

We need to focus on training on teachers catching behaviors, we need parent involved with their children and not coddling them but helping them to become responsible for their lives and where they are at in life.

These countries have not removed all guns. We can have guns, but do we need guns for mass killing? Do we need AR15's with 30 round magazines? Have you noticed that mass killings have increased now that high capacity magazines are everywhere?

I’m not a gun owner however I have friends that have the high capacity guns that are semi-automatics, I don’t worry about them owning those types of guns, however they are responsible gun owners. They take them to the shooting ranges and fire them off. Take them home and lock them up.

I think we have a youth problem and we can ban high capacity guns but until we change how we handle our children, we won’t stop school shootings.

Though I understand your logic, I just don’t think that will solve the underlying issue which is poor parenting which tries to shield children from unpleasantness in their lives and create mentally undeveloped people.

Also keep in mind the types of guns have really changed. 30 years ago everyone didn't have high capacity magazines. Now we are littered with them. When I was a kid cops were still using revolvers. Flood a country with guns for mass killing and you get more mass killing. We had the sense to heavily regulate machine guns.

That doesn't respond to the types of guns at all. Weren't mass shootings when everyone had a musket. Now we have lots of guns for mass killings and we have lots of mass killings.

Countries with strong gun control don't have this problem. Where is your soul? There was an armed off duty cop at Orlando. He was outgunned and so many died. Again, we have lots of guns for mass killing. Lot of guns in Vegas, but they couldn't stop him. More mass killing guns. These guys were all armed and look how many died:
2016 shooting of Dallas police officers - Wikipedia

Countries with strong gun control don't have a mass shooting problem.
"Where is your soul?"

Exactly. Where is the soul of the pro-gun person? Children are massacred in school and they just don't care. They are sick, soulless people.

That school was a gun-free zone. How could anyone get shot there?
That's just a stupid argument: a childish, ignorant, stupid argument. Can't you do something better with your brain? You'd look more intelligent if you just sat there drooling.
Gun free zone equals a bunch of dead kids... Sooner or later

I still wonder what makes guns so attractive to so many people? I can understand kids in the days of the old western movies, riding their pretend horses and shooting the rustlers with their pretend guns, but some stopped the pretense, and seemed able to leave that age behind them. I wonder if the NRA helps keep that age alive for some?

Gun nuts (male and female) have arrested development, psychologically speaking. As well, they have low self esteem and need a gun to make them feel strong and important. They are all very sick people. The NRA pushes gun culture on all of these vulnerable people.

None of that is true.

Says a control freak, Progressive always think they know what’s best for people they disagree with and have no understanding of.
You see I don’t want to control anybody unlike you. Individual Firearm ownership is none of your business it’s none of my fucking business and certainly none of the federal government business.
By the way the NRA is not near pro gun enough...

I expected the FBI to do their job

Okay. Where is it in their job to police emo teens?

Thanks.

You do realize that they are the "Federal Bureau of Investigation", right? What federal crime was this guy supposed to be investigated for.

Sorry, guy, when you have decided as a matter of policy that every insane person has a God Given Right to Own a Machine Gun, then there's really not much the FBI could do.
The FBI has already admitted they didn't do their job. So I guess they didn't do their job.
Wray should be fired.
How many times did the police come to this kid’s house? 20? So what were the FBI supposed to do that the police didn’t do?
The deep state fucked up on this one... Like they always do

Nearly every mass shooting incident in the last twenty years, and multiple other instances of suicide and isolated shootings all share one thing in common, and it's not the weapons used.

The overwhelming evidence points to the signal largest common factor in all of these incidents is the fact that all of the perpetrators were either actively taking powerful psychotropic drugs or had been at some point in the immediate past before they committed their crimes.

Multiple credible scientific studies going back more than a decade, as well as internal documents from certain pharmaceutical companies that suppressed the information show that SSRI drugs ( Selective Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors ) have well known, but unreported side effects, including but not limited to suicide and other violent behavior. One need only Google relevant key words or phrases to see for themselves.www.ssristories.com is one popular site that has documented over 4500 " Mainstream Media " reported cases from around the World of aberrant or violent behavior by those taking these powerful drugs.
Every Mass Shooting Shares 1 Thing In Common, NOT Guns

So stupid.

Even if the garbage that you just claimed is true, they clearly have guns in common as well. So they have at least two things in common. You can't be that stupid.

They all have cocks too. Didja think of that one, genius?

None of that is true.
LOL Oh yes it is.

Forum List

Back