🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My take on the Dem Primary

LaDairis

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
I will predict right now that the winner of the Dem nomination will be someone who today is in the LOW single digits.... here's why.

1. Biden - get real, way too old and dumb, will get eaten alive in debates, and will give off a gaff a day...
2. Bernie - lost all credibility as a "leader" after losing to Hillary, and then doing nothing but sticking his nose up Hillary's #### and kissing butt while letting all of his campaign themes get washed away
3. Pocha Warren - fringe candidate with total name recognition and under 10% support = done
4. Kamala Harris - had huge assets and backing initially, and has done nothing but sink ever since. This woman is seriously nutty and dishonest. Has big time ties to Smollett

I predict that the Dems end up nominating Amy Klobuchar... because Amy is the opposite of Hillary. Hillary lost a very winnable election. Amy won't lose. She won't excite a lot of people, but her plain Jane style and high intellect, and low amount of dirt, makes her the "last resort" once the above four are washed out....

but that assumes the Dems are smart.....

ARE THEY???

• Banned
So Amy threw a blinder....

OK.

Hillary threw a lamp at the sitting US President....

Einstein had the right word for Dem Prez candidates = RELATIVITY

It is all RELATIVE. THAT is ALL the "dirt" on Amy - she gets angry in private sometimes...

I will predict right now that the winner of the Dem nomination will be someone who today is in the LOW single digits.... here's why.

1. Biden - get real, way too old and dumb, will get eaten alive in debates, and will give off a gaff a day...
2. Bernie - lost all credibility as a "leader" after losing to Hillary, and then doing nothing but sticking his nose up Hillary's #### and kissing butt while letting all of his campaign themes get washed away
3. Pocha Warren - fringe candidate with total name recognition and under 10% support = done
4. Kamala Harris - had huge assets and backing initially, and has done nothing but sink ever since. This woman is seriously nutty and dishonest. Has big time ties to Smollett

I predict that the Dems end up nominating Amy Klobuchar... because Amy is the opposite of Hillary. Hillary lost a very winnable election. Amy won't lose. She won't excite a lot of people, but her plain Jane style and high intellect, and low amount of dirt, makes her the "last resort" once the above four are washed out....

ARE THEY???
I'm in touch with the politics of the upper midwest...Amy Klobuchar is a mental midget, who would be nowhere at all without her name.....That and she has her father's infamous hot head.

She won't last past Iowa/New Hampshire, if she lasts that long.

Jim Klobuchar - Wikipedia

So Amy threw a blinder....

OK.

Hillary threw a lamp at the sitting US President....

Einstein had the right word for Dem Prez candidates = RELATIVITY

It is all RELATIVE. THAT is ALL the "dirt" on Amy - she gets angry in private sometimes...

That kind of anger is a sign of mental instability. The bitch has a history of it. A seriously bad history.

They aren't even looking into her past yet.

And she needs to worry more about her fellow dimocrap scum than she does Republicans.

It was Ubercunt who started the birther shit back in '08

Besides, Americans aren't crazy about electing people from the Upper Chamber of Congress. Don't know why. Maybe because we follow British tradition. Don't know.

But the last time we elected a Senator, he was THE worst President in the Human Experience. History is verifying that.

My take on the dim primaries is how much fun the bloodletting’s gonna be as the candidates slice one another up in debates and on the campaign trail in hopes of eliminating the competition while hoping to score points with a state’s voters.

ARE THEY???

Amy is a confused hate filled Libtard bitch. A Crooked Hillary without a money laundering foundation and government influence to sell.

None of the Democrat candidates are worth a shit.

The Dems are fluxored. Their Biggest Victim Identity Politics sweepstakes means they will tear each other to pieces during the primaries. Trump will run against a trauma victim - and win BIGLY.

• Banned
That kind of anger is a sign of mental instability. The bitch has a history of it.

It is 1/100th of what Hillary's history was....

Indeed, Klobuchar isn't embracing the far left agenda aka AOC, and we see here the hate that triggers....

ARE THEY???

Amy is a confused hate filled Libtard bitch. A Crooked Hillary without a money laundering foundation and government influence to sell.

But one has to win.... PICK ONE TO WIN.

That kind of anger is a sign of mental instability. The bitch has a history of it.

It is 1/100th of what Hillary's history was....

Indeed, Klobuchar isn't embracing the far left agenda aka AOC, and we see here the hate that triggers....
Oh, she's embracing it alright....She's only being a little more coy about it.

ARE THEY???
Amy Klobuchar....!?!??!???
tenor.gif

Yeah, but the other Dem candidates have that guy falling off his chair!!!!

RELATIVITY.....

ARE THEY???
Amy Klobuchar....!?!??!???
tenor.gif

Oh look!

Alex Haley's publicist stopped by to dispense his wisdom upon our poor, deplorable souls.

Aren't we lucky??

ARE THEY???

But one has to win.... PICK ONE TO WIN.

I think Bernie has a lot of Moon Bat pumped up support and he has plenty of money. The Moon Bats will come out in droves to support him. They are energized and will vote in the primary..

Nobody is really excited about the Creepy Old Man. The rest don't stand much of a chance.

I doubt it. The excitement for Bernie as a "leader" died when he just did nothing but sell out and suck up to Hillary after Hillary cheated him out of the nomination.... That's why he is 20 points lower now than then. He's lost that other 20% and its never coming back.

Bernie is also OLD...

ARE THEY???

Here is what those complete idiots are going to do..... I know because they're doing it already. Nintey percent of the effort and support is going to go behind Biden don't ask me why. Bernie who I believe is a much more viable candidate than Biden all day long even though he's lost some credibility has developed a very dangerous organization. Biden may get the nomination over him but Bernie will rip at least one of his nuts off first... Maybe both. Watch for it...the Bernie Bros are as freaking tough as the goddamed Mossad....I'm not kidding here.

It will leave the Democrats with a seriously damaged nominee strong enough to beat all of the non functionally illiterate candidates like Amy the Clubcar and Mayor PeteButt.... But heavily compromised going up against an incumbent President.

Jo

Last edited:
I doubt it. The excitement for Bernie as a "leader" died when he just did nothing but sell out and suck up to Hillary after Hillary cheated him out of the nomination.... That's why he is 20 points lower now than then. He's lost that other 20% and its never coming back.

Bernie is also OLD...

He's a Scrappy little prick though....I wouldn't count him out too quickly.

Jo

Forum List

Back