My Thoughts on Terrorism in Europe

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
attachment.php

I was blessed to spend my military service there in a more peaceful time.

I started near Bordeaux, France that had a community of Algerians who practiced Islam. They integrated with the French and welcomed outsiders into their community. The signs on the shops were in French and there was little to divide them from the rest of the city.

I returned to France after the Berlin Wall and the Iron Curtain went up. The disruptive members of Verdun were not from the local Muslin community but French Foreign Legionnaires ousted from North Africa.

I will admit that I found most French people haughty and less than friendly to we American GIs. But, they lived in peace amongst themselves.

I next spent time in Germany. A little stiff-necked and frosty to outsiders, but tolerant and peaceful.

My final tour was in Austria. I honestly don’t remember there being an isolated community of non-Austrians. Assimilation was the key and no particular groups set themselves aside from the rest.

So, I have been paying attention to what has gone on in Europe for many years. I read of the Muslim youths in France going on rampages and torching cars. The official claims said it was because of high unemployment among their population. It never dawned upon me that perhaps that was caused by their refusal to become French as had their parents.

I was also aware of a movement to let immigrants from Middle Eastern and African countries in to perform menial jobs that Europeans would not. Left to secondary status, was it a surprise that they did not assimilate and set themselves aside in their Muslim enclaves?

I find it so sad to see what has happened there. I spent many enjoyable hours in beautiful, historical places soaking up things that we savor and enjoy here in America. I cannot image returning there now. Not when just taking an evening stroll can find you ending up in a hospital – or grave.

But, here’s the bottom line to me. Our politicians and government bureaucrats have to see what has gone on in Europe. But, they appear to be ignoring it! How many Muslim enclaves are we now finding here in the USA? How many locales and groups are calling for Sharia Law that is completely opposite from our constitutional freedoms/ How soon until we too find it perilous to take an evening stroll or attend a concert?

I wrote a novel about terrorism in Las Vegas. My research came up with things that frightened me when I wrote it nearly ten years ago. Those perils are still here and I wake up every morning wondering when it can happen here. A bomb left in an unobtrusive spot where large crowds gather. It doesn’t need to be a suicide bomber but one of those on the crowded Strip or Downtown could raise havoc.

I just hope we wake up and take steps to defend ourselves and not become terrorist targets like in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Terrorism is everywhere. Just please keep it away from America.

I just hope we wake up and take steps to defend ourselves and not become terrorist targets like in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Terrorism is everywhere. Just please keep it away from America.

Maybe if we stopped sticking our hands in the Middle East Hornet's Nest, we'd stop getting stung.

I just think it's a little silly to say that Omar Mateen is a "terrorist" and Dylan Roof is "mentally ill".

attachment.php

I started near Bordeaux, France that had a community of Algerians who practiced Islam. They integrated with the French and welcomed outsiders into their community. The signs on the shops were in French and there was little to divide them from the rest of the city.

I returned to France after the Berlin Wall and the Iron Curtain went up. The disruptive members of Verdun were not from the local Muslin community but French Foreign Legionnaires ousted from North Africa.

I will admit that I found most French people haughty and less than friendly to we American GIs. But, they lived in peace amongst themselves.

I next spent time in Germany. A little stiff-necked and frosty to outsiders, but tolerant and peaceful.

My final tour was in Austria. I honestly don’t remember there being an isolated community of non-Austrians. Assimilation was the key and no particular groups set themselves aside from the rest.

So, I have been paying attention to what has gone on in Europe for many years. I read of the Muslim youths in France going on rampages and torching cars. The official claims said it was because of high unemployment among their population. It never dawned upon me that perhaps that was caused by their refusal to become French as had their parents.

I was also aware of a movement to let immigrants from Middle Eastern and African countries in to perform menial jobs that Europeans would not. Left to secondary status, was it a surprise that they did not assimilate and set themselves aside in their Muslim enclaves?

I find it so sad to see what has happened there. I spent many enjoyable hours in beautiful, historical places soaking up things that we savor and enjoy here in America. I cannot image returning there now. Not when just taking an evening stroll can find you ending up in a hospital – or grave.

But, here’s the bottom line to me. Our politicians and government bureaucrats have to see what has gone on in Europe. But, they appear to be ignoring it! How many Muslim enclaves are we now finding here in the USA? How many locales and groups are calling for Sharia Law that is completely opposite from our constitutional freedoms/ How soon until we too find it perilous to take an evening stroll or attend a concert?

I wrote a novel about terrorism in Las Vegas. My research came up with things that frightened me when I wrote it nearly ten years ago. Those perils are still here and I wake up every morning wondering when it can happen here. A bomb left in an unobtrusive spot where large crowds gather. It doesn’t need to be a suicide bomber but one of those on the crowded Strip or Downtown could raise havoc.

Muslim immigrants are permitted to assimilate here. Therefore, we will not have the same problems that you haphazardly described.

Maybe if we stopped sticking our hands in the Middle East Hornet's Nest, we'd stop getting stung.

I just think it's a little silly to say that Omar Mateen is a "terrorist" and Dylan Roof is "mentally ill".
It just never stops with you guys, does it.

Yes yes, the same tired liberal bullshit. Let's get obama to kiss their ass, how about that?

pizza9.jpg

The issue is that Islamic terrorism have taken everywhere even in link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
attachment.php

Muslim immigrants are permitted to assimilate here. Therefore, we will not have the same problems that you haphazardly described.
So why aren't they?

You guys don't want to have a serious conversation about what our policies are over there.

We could talk about how we've bombed, invaded or occupied 14 countries over there since the 1980's, not to mention our support of Israel, which is universally hated in that region.

Instead, you'll whine about the few disaffected young men who go on a rampage like this is the worst thing ever.

It has nothing to do with the foreign policy of the west but rather the foreign policy of Islam which is to kill, convert, or subjugate the infidel and to fight the people until they say there is no god but allah and Mohammad is his prophet.

You guys don't want to have a serious conversation about what our policies are over there.

We could talk about how we've bombed, invaded or occupied 14 countries over there since the 1980's, not to mention our support of Israel, which is universally hated in that region.

Instead, you'll whine about the few disaffected young men who go on a rampage like this is the worst thing ever.

Yes yes terrorist attacks in every corner of the globe from Belguim to Pakistan to the Philippines to Canada is because of US foreign policy, god you're fucking dumb shove your blame the victim bullshit right up your ass.

Yes yes, the same tired liberal bullshit. Let's get obama to kiss their ass, how about that?

Obama did the same stupid things Republicans did.

He bombed Libya
He bombed Yemen
He bombed Syria

Again, keep sticking our dicks in a hornet's nest, complain about getting stung, have absolutely no sense of irony.
Perhaps if you liberal cowards would stop playing with your dicks and blast them off the face of the planet it would stop.

It has nothing to do with the foreign policy of the west but rather the foreign policy of Islam which is to kill, convert, or subjugate the infidel and to fight the people until they say there is no god but allah and Mohammad is his prophet.

Considering that the Islamic Sphere of influence has actually SHRUNKEN since the 15th century, they are doing a pretty horrible job of this "convert and subjugate" thing.

As opposed to Christians, who wiped out native belief systems in the Americas, Africa, Oceania and Australia.

Sorry, man, you are definitely pitching the "My Sky Pixie is better than their sky pixie" to the wrong guy.

Obama did the same stupid things Republicans did.

He bombed Libya
He bombed Yemen
He bombed Syria

Again, keep sticking our dicks in a hornet's nest, complain about getting stung, have absolutely no sense of irony.

The terrorists were there before we bombed them dipshit.

Considering that the Islamic Sphere of influence has actually SHRUNKEN since the 15th century, they are doing a pretty horrible job of this "convert and subjugate" thing.

As opposed to Christians, who wiped out native belief systems in the Americas, Africa, Oceania and Australia.

Sorry, man, you are definitely pitching the "My Sky Pixie is better than their sky pixie" to the wrong guy.
But but but Christians......

attachment.php

So why aren't they?

Why so stupid? Try a little.

Trump’s Baseless Assimilation Claim - FactCheck.org

attachment.php

So why aren't they?

Why so stupid? Try a little.

Trump’s Baseless Assimilation Claim - FactCheck.org
I don't feed on media bullshit like you do. Fact check? What a joke. And you think I'm stupid.

Perhaps if you liberal cowards would stop playing with your dicks and blast them off the face of the planet it would stop.

Guy, we've been at war with them for 16 years now... Actually more like 27, if you go back to the first Gulf War. I'm not sure why you think continuing to do the same thing and expecting a different result is feasible.

Guy, we've been at war with them for 16 years now... Actually more like 27, if you go back to the first Gulf War. I'm not sure why you think continuing to do the same thing and expecting a different result is feasible.
You know, explaining anything to you is a total waste of time. No matter what it is.

Because they were defeated in the battle of Tours and lost their caliphate because they were defeated in WW1.

Lol no you're thinking of the ongoing cultural genocide of Arabization throughout North Africa and Asia.

Show me where in the New Testament that it says to wage perpetual war against non believers until Christianity is the only religion.

Forum List

Back