My Thoughts on Terrorism in Europe

At least he didn't post.."But...what about the Crusades....."

The question I asked is pretty valid.

Why is Omar Mateen a "terrorist" because he shot up gay people
But Dylan Roof isn't a terrorist because he shot up black people.

Instead, everyone talked about how poor Dylan must be mentally ill or something.. nice white boy like that going on a murder spree.

Hitler and Stalin had already divided Europe in the secret protocol of the Molotov Ribbentrop pact you ignorant moron, Hitler wanted war and lands to the East for lebensraum it's all in Mein Kampf, get fucking educated:

I think you are a bit confused there, buddy. Hitler only went to sign an agreement with Stalin AFTER the Polish Colonels refused to negotiate on Danzig.

As for Mein Kampf, for better or worse, most people dismissed it like those awful books candidates write that no one reads.

Again, the British never should have committed to war if they didn't have the ability to take the war to Germany, which they didn't.

So what? Again, not seeing how our slave trade was okay and their slave trade wasn't.

And what in the fuck does the trans Atlantic slave trade have to do with unprovoked attacks by Muslims on US shipping?

Here's a crazy idea. Don't send ship over there.

So now freedom of the sea is an aggressive act against Muslims? You are fucking delusional.

Again, stick your dick in a hornet's nest, don't come bitching to me when you get stung.

Sailing through established international trade routes is not sticking your hand in the hornets nest you fucking moron.

Hitler and Stalin had already divided Europe in the secret protocol of the Molotov Ribbentrop pact you ignorant moron, Hitler wanted war and lands to the East for lebensraum it's all in Mein Kampf, get fucking educated:

I think you are a bit confused there, buddy. Hitler only went to sign an agreement with Stalin AFTER the Polish Colonels refused to negotiate on Danzig.

As for Mein Kampf, for better or worse, most people dismissed it like those awful books candidates write that no one reads.

Again, the British never should have committed to war if they didn't have the ability to take the war to Germany, which they didn't.

Mein Kampf proves conclusively that Hitler always planned on an invasion of the East and it had nothing to do with Danzig it is completely irrelevant whether or not people dismissed it or not, he said what he planned to do and he did exactly that. Now Hitler was the victim you fucking nutter?

And what in the fuck does the trans Atlantic slave trade have to do with unprovoked attacks by Muslims on US shipping?

If I explain it to you again, you still wouldn't understand it.

So now freedom of the sea is an aggressive act against Muslims? You are fucking delusional.

Hey, if you know someplace is unsafe, you don't go there. It's actually kind of simple, no?

Mein Kampf proves conclusively that Hitler always planned on an invasion of the East and it had nothing to do with Danzig

Except most people dismissed MK (AKA Trump's favorite Book) by 1939 as a lot of ranting.

Here was the thing. The west had no intention of saving Poland. They wanted Hitler and Stalin to bump uglies because they were more worried about Stalin. It wasn't until Hitler attacked the west in Earnest in 1940 they started taking this shit seriously.

upload_2017-6-4_9-29-50.png

If I explain it to you again, you still wouldn't understand it.

The trans Atlantic slave trade has nothing to do with Muslims launching unprocoked attacks against US shipping you fucking moron.

Hey, if you know someplace is unsafe, you don't go there. It's actually kind of simple, no?

Exercising the freedom of the seas is not an act of aggression raiding US shipping unprovoked is.
Except most people dismissed MK (AKA Trump's favorite Book) by 1939 as a lot of ranting.

Here was the thing. The west had no intention of saving Poland. They wanted Hitler and Stalin to bump uglies because they were more worried about Stalin. It wasn't until Hitler attacked the west in Earnest in 1940 they started taking this shit seriously.

It is irrelevant whether people dismissed Mein Kampf or not he clearly outlines his plans to invade the East and it proves that Danzig was not his raison d'être.

At least he didn't post.."But...what about the Crusades....."

The question I asked is pretty valid.

Why is Omar Mateen a "terrorist" because he shot up gay people
But Dylan Roof isn't a terrorist because he shot up black people.

Instead, everyone talked about how poor Dylan must be mentally ill or something.. nice white boy like that going on a murder spree.

mateen is acting according to an international call.....roof was acting on his own. No one provided support, cover or aid to roof...mateen is part of an international terrorist movement...........

Exercising the freedom of the seas is not an act of aggression raiding US shipping unprovoked is.

Maritime law was not as clearly defined at the time as you think it was. Look up war of 1812, dummy.

mateen is acting according to an international call.....roof was acting on his own. No one provided support, cover or aid to roof...mateen is part of an international terrorist movement...........

Well, actually, no one has actually linked Mateen to an international call. And you could make an argument that Roof was influenced by white supremacist websites.

So really, again, it's just a matter of degrees, isn't it? Roof isn't a terrorist because he's a nice white american boy

Maritime law was not as clearly defined at the time as you think it was. Look up war of 1812, dummy.

Seizing American shipping was an unprovoked act of war, so once again the Muslims have been attacking the US since our founding but considering that you think Hitler was the victim there is really nothing you won't defend.

Well, actually, no one has actually linked Mateen to an international call. And you could make an argument that Roof was influenced by white supremacist websites.

So really, again, it's just a matter of degrees, isn't it? Roof isn't a terrorist because he's a nice white american boy

Mateen swore allegiance to ISIL you stupid fuck.

Seizing American shipping was an unprovoked act of war, so once again the Muslims have been attacking the US since our founding but considering that you think Hitler was the victim there is really nothing you won't defend.

Where did I call Hitler a "victim". Oh, that's right, I said committing to a war that you couldn't win was a terrible idea... which it was. If the Russians and Americans hadn't bailed them out, they'd have been in a mess.

You are kind of slow, aren't you.

Anyway, to the point. Those ships were not being seized in Boston Harbor like the Colonists seized British ships during the Revolution and the War of 1812. They were seized off the coast of Algiers.

Again, stick your dick in a hornet's nest, complain that you got stung. Kind of stupid, really.

Amazing (not really sure if that is the right word) watching the regressives putting so much energy into spinning and deflecting and attacking for their pet constituent religion.

They're so desperate to put others on the defensive, even as the jihadists do exactly what they're telling us they'll do.

This is what happens when your very thought processes are distorted by a zealous commitment to an ideology. It makes you willing to effectively align yourself with the very worst.

Amazing (not really sure if that is the right word) watching the regressives putting so much energy into spinning and deflecting and attacking for their pet constituent religion.

They're so desperate to put others on the defensive, even as the jihadists do exactly what they're telling us they'll do.

But here's the problem, dummy. We are not fighting the whole religion.

We are fighting a bunch of nuts who are more motivated by our stupid policies than anything they read in the Koran.

A fight against 1.3 billion people. We can't win that one. (and it's not like you are going to march down to a recruiter's office and sign up. Let some poor kid do that! We'll get you a college education, kid. No really!)

A fight against a few thousand extremists where most of the fighting is being done by other Muslims? Yeah. That's winnable. But the first thing we need to do is actually stop talking smack about their religion. The second thing we need to do is stop sticking our dicks in the hornet's nest.

This is what happens when your very thought processes are distorted by a zealous commitment to an ideology. It makes you willing to effectively align yourself with the very worst.

Again, guy, the thing is, I'm not willing to throw away more American lives for the Oil Companies and the Zionists... You are, because you think their sky pixie is meaner than your sky pixie. Or something.

Where did I call Hitler a "victim". Oh, that's right, I said committing to a war that you couldn't win was a terrible idea... which it was. If the Russians and Americans hadn't bailed them out, they'd have been in a mess.

You implied that Hitler was justified in his invasion of Poland and that it was because of Danzig which as Mein Kampf proves had nothing to do with it and had everything to do with acquiring Lebensraum in the East.

You are kind of slow, aren't you.

Anyway, to the point. Those ships were not being seized in Boston Harbor like the Colonists seized British ships during the Revolution and the War of 1812. They were seized off the coast of Algiers.

Again, stick your dick in a hornet's nest, complain that you got stung. Kind of stupid, really.

Yes engaging in international trade is an act of aggression now. The bottom line and indisputable fact is that Muslims have been attacking the US unprovoked since the founding, and FYI the Barbary pirates zone of operations extended well beyond the coast of Algiers you ignorant fuck.

Did I somehow so badly write my OP that all of this other stuff/junk has been added to the thread?

Did I somehow so badly write my OP that all of this other stuff/junk has been added to the thread?

I think you started out with a false premise and beat the hell out of it.

Terrorism isn't an existential threat to Europe or America. It's sad, it's annoying, it's tragic, but at the end of the day, they can't do a thing to bring us or them down.

We can only do that to ourselves by electing fascists and boobs as a result.

Forum List

Back