My Thoughts on Terrorism in Europe

Yes yes terrorist attacks in every corner of the globe from Belguim to Pakistan to the Philippines to Canada is because of US foreign policy, god you're fucking dumb shove your blame the victim bullshit right up your ass.

Well, if you want to get down to cases, the Moros in the Philippines have been fighting for independence from Manila since 1890 or so. The problem is we try to see what is a local conflict in terms of our policies, not the other way around.

I don't pretend we are the 'victim'. We are going into these things with our eyes wide open and have been doing it for 17 years now.

And in 17 more years, we'll probably be doing the same thing.

attachment.php

I was blessed to spend my military service there in a more peaceful time.

I started near Bordeaux, France that had a community of Algerians who practiced Islam. They integrated with the French and welcomed outsiders into their community. The signs on the shops were in French and there was little to divide them from the rest of the city.

I returned to France after the Berlin Wall and the Iron Curtain went up. The disruptive members of Verdun were not from the local Muslin community but French Foreign Legionnaires ousted from North Africa.

I will admit that I found most French people haughty and less than friendly to we American GIs. But, they lived in peace amongst themselves.

I next spent time in Germany. A little stiff-necked and frosty to outsiders, but tolerant and peaceful.

My final tour was in Austria. I honestly don’t remember there being an isolated community of non-Austrians. Assimilation was the key and no particular groups set themselves aside from the rest.

So, I have been paying attention to what has gone on in Europe for many years. I read of the Muslim youths in France going on rampages and torching cars. The official claims said it was because of high unemployment among their population. It never dawned upon me that perhaps that was caused by their refusal to become French as had their parents.

I was also aware of a movement to let immigrants from Middle Eastern and African countries in to perform menial jobs that Europeans would not. Left to secondary status, was it a surprise that they did not assimilate and set themselves aside in their Muslim enclaves?

I find it so sad to see what has happened there. I spent many enjoyable hours in beautiful, historical places soaking up things that we savor and enjoy here in America. I cannot image returning there now. Not when just taking an evening stroll can find you ending up in a hospital – or grave.

But, here’s the bottom line to me. Our politicians and government bureaucrats have to see what has gone on in Europe. But, they appear to be ignoring it! How many Muslim enclaves are we now finding here in the USA? How many locales and groups are calling for Sharia Law that is completely opposite from our constitutional freedoms/ How soon until we too find it perilous to take an evening stroll or attend a concert?

I wrote a novel about terrorism in Las Vegas. My research came up with things that frightened me when I wrote it nearly ten years ago. Those perils are still here and I wake up every morning wondering when it can happen here. A bomb left in an unobtrusive spot where large crowds gather. It doesn’t need to be a suicide bomber but one of those on the crowded Strip or Downtown could raise havoc.

I just hope we wake up and take steps to defend ourselves and not become terrorist targets like in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Terrorism is everywhere. Just please keep it away from America.

Muslim immigrants are permitted to assimilate here. Therefore, we will not have the same problems that you haphazardly described.
So why aren't they?

Why so stupid? Try a little.

Trump’s Baseless Assimilation Claim - FactCheck.org
I don't feed on media bullshit like you do. Fact check? What a joke. And you think I'm stupid.

You are allergic to facts. I know. You believe Trump!

Perhaps if you liberal cowards would stop playing with your dicks and blast them off the face of the planet it would stop.

Guy, we've been at war with them for 16 years now... Actually more like 27, if you go back to the first Gulf War. I'm not sure why you think continuing to do the same thing and expecting a different result is feasible.

They started the war on 9-11 and before that actually we can go to the 1993 WTC bombing or the Lebanese embassy bombings in fact we can go back to the Founding and the Barbary Wars if you want to play this fucking game.

You are allergic to facts. I know. You believe Trump!
You've never posted any facts because you don't have any. LOL! Claiming a media website is factual is about as smart as putting a tooth under your pillow.

Because they were defeated in the battle of Tours and lost their caliphate because they were defeated in WW1.

Wow... except that the Arabs fought on the Allied Side in WWI, and they got screwed over by the western powers. You seem to leave that part out for some reason.

Show me where in the New Testament that it says to wage perpetual war against non believers until Christianity is the only religion.

Why limit yourself to the "New testament"? You guys kept the old testament as part of your bible.

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10

1. The Lord is a man of war. Exodus 15:3

2. The LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation. Exodus 17:16, Deuteronomy 25:19

3. And the LORD said unto Moses, Fear him not: for I have delivered him into thy hand, and all his people ... So they smote him, and his sons, and all his people, until there was none left him alive: and they possessed his land. Numbers 21:34-35

4. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And they burnt all their cities....
    And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:1-18

5. And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain: Deuteronomy 2:33-34

6. And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them. Deuteronomy 7:2, 7:16

7. If thou shalt hear say ... Certain men ... saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known ... Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. Deuteronomy 13:12-15

8. When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it ... And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women ... shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee. ... But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth: But thou shalt utterly destroy them ... as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee. Deuteronomy 20:10-17

9. And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword. Joshua 6:21

10. So Joshua smote all the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the vale, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded. Joshua 10:40

11. For it was of the LORD to harden their hearts, that they should come against Israel in battle, that he might destroy them utterly, and that they might have no favour, but that he might destroy them, as the LORD commanded Moses. Joshua 11:20

12. Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. 1 Samuel 15:2-3

13. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Psalm 2:8-9

14. He teacheth my hands to war. Psalm 18:34

15. That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same. Psalm 68:23

16. Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Psalm 144:1

17. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34

18. He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36

Well, if you want to get down to cases, the Moros in the Philippines have been fighting for independence from Manila since 1890 or so.

And today they are AQ, the Islamic terrorism in the phillipines has nothing to do with US foreign policy but the Islamic doctrine of conquest through force of arms, the Moros aren't fighting a war for independence they are trying to conquer territory in the name of Islamic domination, the same is true for all Islamic terrorists.

The problem is we try to see what is a local conflict in terms of our policies, not the other way around.

I don't pretend we are the 'victim'. We are going into these things with our eyes wide open and have been doing it for 17 years now.

And in 17 more years, we'll probably be doing the same thing.

Muslims have been attacking the US for more than 200 years you stupid fuck.

They started the war on 9-11 and before that actually we can go to the 1993 WTC bombing or the Lebanese embassy bombings in fact we can go back to the Founding and the Barbary Wars if you want to play this fucking game.

Okay, so let's look at what we did to them.

1) We've supported Israel since 1948.
2) We Bombed Iraq all through the 1990's
3) We've bombed Libya in the 1980's
4) We've invaded or bombed a dozen countries since 1980.

There is a great movie, you should probably take time to watch, it's called "The Battle of Algiers". or in it's original Italian title, La battaglia di Algeri

There is a great scene in it where they've captured a rebel leader and the French press asks him why they put bombs in women's baskets.

And the rebel leader (who is later murdered in French Custody) replies 'Why do you drop bombs from airplanes? We would gladly trade our baskets for your airplanes!"

Really, I must have missed that part where the muslim fleet gathered in Boston Harbor..

Oh, no, that's right. They seized Americans ships OPERATING IN THEIR WATERS.

So let me get this straight. Barbary Pirates attacking American ships of the coast of North Africa and taking people into slavery was bad, but American ships going to west Africa and taking Africans into slavery was okay? Is that where you are going here, bud?

What would Timothy McVeigh think? Zero-Sum in Brussels: the Savage Vision Driving a Terror-Ridden World

"Terrorism require alienated individuals, a complicit community, and a legitimizing ideology motivated by a desire for revenge, renown, and reaction from the enemy." Louise Richardson

"I consider Bush's decision to call for a war against terrorism a serious mistake. He is elevating these criminals to the status of war enemies, and one cannot lead a war against a network if the term war is to retain any definite meaning." Jurgen Habermas

Wow... except that the Arabs fought on the Allied Side in WWI, and they got screwed over by the western powers. You seem to leave that part out for some reason.

Except not all Muslims are Arabs who didn't hold the caliphate at that time dipshit.

Why limit yourself to the "New testament"? You guys kept the old testament as part of your bible.

Because those are the basis of Christianity.

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10

1. The Lord is a man of war. Exodus 15:3

2. The LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation. Exodus 17:16, Deuteronomy 25:19

3. And the LORD said unto Moses, Fear him not: for I have delivered him into thy hand, and all his people ... So they smote him, and his sons, and all his people, until there was none left him alive: and they possessed his land. Numbers 21:34-35

4. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And they burnt all their cities....
    And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:1-18

5. And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain: Deuteronomy 2:33-34

6. And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them. Deuteronomy 7:2, 7:16

7. If thou shalt hear say ... Certain men ... saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known ... Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. Deuteronomy 13:12-15

8. When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it ... And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women ... shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee. ... But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth: But thou shalt utterly destroy them ... as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee. Deuteronomy 20:10-17

9. And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword. Joshua 6:21

10. So Joshua smote all the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the vale, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded. Joshua 10:40

11. For it was of the LORD to harden their hearts, that they should come against Israel in battle, that he might destroy them utterly, and that they might have no favour, but that he might destroy them, as the LORD commanded Moses. Joshua 11:20

12. Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. 1 Samuel 15:2-3

13. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Psalm 2:8-9

14. He teacheth my hands to war. Psalm 18:34

15. That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same. Psalm 68:23

16. Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Psalm 144:1

17. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34

18. He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36

A) not one of those is from the New Testament.

B) not one of those command perpetual war until there is no religion but Christianity.

attachment.php

I started near Bordeaux, France that had a community of Algerians who practiced Islam. They integrated with the French and welcomed outsiders into their community. The signs on the shops were in French and there was little to divide them from the rest of the city.

I returned to France after the Berlin Wall and the Iron Curtain went up. The disruptive members of Verdun were not from the local Muslin community but French Foreign Legionnaires ousted from North Africa.

I will admit that I found most French people haughty and less than friendly to we American GIs. But, they lived in peace amongst themselves.

I next spent time in Germany. A little stiff-necked and frosty to outsiders, but tolerant and peaceful.

My final tour was in Austria. I honestly don’t remember there being an isolated community of non-Austrians. Assimilation was the key and no particular groups set themselves aside from the rest.

So, I have been paying attention to what has gone on in Europe for many years. I read of the Muslim youths in France going on rampages and torching cars. The official claims said it was because of high unemployment among their population. It never dawned upon me that perhaps that was caused by their refusal to become French as had their parents.

I was also aware of a movement to let immigrants from Middle Eastern and African countries in to perform menial jobs that Europeans would not. Left to secondary status, was it a surprise that they did not assimilate and set themselves aside in their Muslim enclaves?

I find it so sad to see what has happened there. I spent many enjoyable hours in beautiful, historical places soaking up things that we savor and enjoy here in America. I cannot image returning there now. Not when just taking an evening stroll can find you ending up in a hospital – or grave.

But, here’s the bottom line to me. Our politicians and government bureaucrats have to see what has gone on in Europe. But, they appear to be ignoring it! How many Muslim enclaves are we now finding here in the USA? How many locales and groups are calling for Sharia Law that is completely opposite from our constitutional freedoms/ How soon until we too find it perilous to take an evening stroll or attend a concert?

I wrote a novel about terrorism in Las Vegas. My research came up with things that frightened me when I wrote it nearly ten years ago. Those perils are still here and I wake up every morning wondering when it can happen here. A bomb left in an unobtrusive spot where large crowds gather. It doesn’t need to be a suicide bomber but one of those on the crowded Strip or Downtown could raise havoc.

I just hope we wake up and take steps to defend ourselves and not become terrorist targets like in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Terrorism is everywhere. Just please keep it away from America.

The problems are mainly that you have politicians who will use divide to conquer, a way of getting votes from some while alienating others, or just go warmongering without thinking about the consequences.

The UK situation has seen many kids of immigrants go killing, and for the most part its due to anger of foreign policy in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, etc etc.

Within places like France and Belgium there have been integration problems too.

But look at the US, you had the Columbine High School killings. Imagine those boys had been Muslim and gone off the rails, their attack would then have manifested itself as a radical Islam attack, rather than just an issue of kids going off the rails. But extremism offers an outlet for such kids with anger problems at the world, and Bush and his crew opened a massive can of worms for such people to express their anger.

The Christian bashing deflectors always crawl out from under their rocks when the muslimes attack, don't they?

Muslim immigrants are permitted to assim
attachment.php

Muslim immigrants are permitted to assimilate here. Therefore, we will not have the same problems that you haphazardly described.
So why aren't they?
Libs don't understand how this clash of cultures works. It doesn't work ANYWHERE, but SOMEHOW, Muslims will live peacefully among Americans.

Really, I must have missed that part where the muslim fleet gathered in Boston Harbor..

Oh, no, that's right. They seized Americans ships OPERATING IN THEIR WATERS.

No they weren't they were seizing US ships in international waters and violating freedom of the sees you stupid fuck.

So let me get this straight. Barbary Pirates attacking American ships of the coast of North Africa and taking people into slavery was bad, but American ships going to west Africa and taking Africans into slavery was okay? Is that where you are going here, bud?

They weren't taking Muslim slaves and the Muslims were the largest slave holders and merchants in history, we never attacked or raided the Barbary states the Muslims have been attacking the US since our founding. The US didn't raid and captture slaves tgey purchased them from African slave traders.

It has nothing to do with the foreign policy of the west but rather the foreign policy of Islam which is to kill, convert, or subjugate the infidel and to fight the people until they say there is no god but allah and Mohammad is his prophet.

Considering that the Islamic Sphere of influence has actually SHRUNKEN since the 15th century, they are doing a pretty horrible job of this "convert and subjugate" thing.

As opposed to Christians, who wiped out native belief systems in the Americas, Africa, Oceania and Australia.

Sorry, man, you are definitely pitching the "My Sky Pixie is better than their sky pixie" to the wrong guy.
7 dead in Chicago. 28 wounded Memorial Weekend.

It's white America's fault. Damn Christians!

Except not all Muslims are Arabs who didn't hold the caliphate at that time dipshit.

Um, yeah, guy, at that time, no one took the Ottoman Sultan terribly seriously as "Caliph". So the Muslims let themselves get roped into Europe's war (Where Catholics, Protestants and Orthodox murdered each other by the millions because that's what Jesus would do!) and the Europeans screwed them.

Even dumber? America picking up where the Europeans left off.

Because those are the basis of Christianity.

Um, no, the New Testament means nothing without the OT. It's why the Gospels (especially Matthew) spend so much time claiming Jesus fulfilled OT Prophecies (Some of which they outright lied about, which is why the Jews never went for it.)

A) not one of those is from the New Testament.

B) not one of those command perpetual war until there is no religion but Christianity.

The last two were...
Again, you guys can't pretend that the OT isn't part of your religion just because you don't read from it on Sunday anymore.

attachment.php

So why aren't they?
Libs don't understand how this clash of cultures works. It doesn't work ANYWHERE, but SOMEHOW, Muslims will live peacefully among Americans.

They do. Have you any friends who are Muslim?

The last two were...
You forgot this prophecy:

Ishmael (father of the bastard Arab race) "And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren."

He is a wild man, and he lives among his brothers (the Lost Tribes of Israel)

attachment.php

So why aren't they?
It's working very well in England, huh? But as you say. SOMEHOW the lib imbeciles ignore this.

Forum List

Back