Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

*Coyote is changing the subject and making Islam a wicked victim of the new Nazis who now are also Buddhists.

Actually. YOU are making the genocide of an ethnic minority about Islam. It isn't about Islam. It's about a long persecuted ethnic minority.

Timeline: A Short History of Myanmar’s Rohingya Minority
I guess you did not read my post, they are not an ethnic group the name is a political creation for propaganda purposes.

They are a kind of ethnic group------they tend to be Bengali muslims (ie-----belong in Bangladesh)
they have the language of the BENGALIS

They are a kind of ethnic group.

So why does that make the rape of women and children okie dokie to you?

where did I endorse the rape of women and children------I am NOT AT ALL convinced that
the muslims of Burma are being raped.

*Coyote is changing the subject and making Islam a wicked victim of the new Nazis who now are also Buddhists.

Actually. YOU are making the genocide of an ethnic minority about Islam. It isn't about Islam. It's about a long persecuted ethnic minority.

I guess you did not read my post, they are not an ethnic group the name is a political creation for propaganda purposes.

They are a kind of ethnic group------they tend to be Bengali muslims (ie-----belong in Bangladesh)

where did I endorse the rape of women and children------I am NOT AT ALL convinced that

Of course you are not 'convinced' that the 'muslims' are being raped.

Just like so many westerners weren't 'convinced' that the Holocaust was happening.

However, unlike in 1940, we actually have people documenting the rape and murder of these unfortunate people by the Army of Myanmar.
Rohingya Were Raped Systematically by Myanmar’s Military, Report Says

But a report on the Rohingya released early Thursday by Human Rights Watch, which focused on sexual violence, said that the raping of women and girls appeared to be even more widespread and systematic than earlier suspected, and that uniformed members of Myanmar’s military were responsible for it.

The report was based on interviews with 52 Rohingya women and girls who had fled to neighboring Bangladesh, including 29 survivors of rape from 19 different villages in Myanmar’s Rakhine State.

Human Rights Watch said the report’s conclusions also drew from interviews with 17 representatives of humanitarian organizations providing health services to Rohingya women and girls in Bangladesh refugee camps, as well as Bangladeshi health officials.

It found that Myanmar security forces had “raped and sexually assaulted women and girls both during major attacks on villages but also in the weeks prior to these major attacks sometimes after repeated harassment.”

Continue reading the main story
Advertisement

Continue reading the main story
In every case, the report said, “the perpetrators were uniformed members of security forces, almost all military personnel.”

While Human Rights Watch did not estimate the number of rapes, it said that dozens and “sometimes hundreds of cases” had been reported by aid groups working with refugees in the camps, and that they “likely only represent a proportion” of the total.

“All but one of the rapes reported to Human Rights Watch were gang rapes, involving two or more perpetrators,” the report said. “In eight cases women and girls reported being raped by five or more soldiers. They described being raped in their homes and while fleeing burning villages.”

You keep forgetting it is alright with Muhammad to rape the women and enslave or convert the children. And what is a kind of ethnic group? The kind you can prop up with lies like the Palestinians?

See the difference between yourself and myself is that I think that rape is wrong regardless of whether the person being raped is Muslim or whether the person raping is Muslim.

They originally accused Vastator of that and have gotten around to accusing everyone else who disagrees with them of the same. Do you see a pattern? I do.

You keep forgetting it is alright with Muhammad to rape the women and enslave or convert the children. And what is a kind of ethnic group? The kind you can prop up with lies like the Palestinians?

See the difference between yourself and myself is that I think that rape is wrong regardless of whether the person being raped is Muslim or whether the person raping is Muslim.
That is supposition on your part, I do not approve of any of those things I just accept that they happen, it is what we call reality.

You need to stop preaching, you haven't a leg to stand on.

That is supposition on your part, I do not approve of any of those things I just accept that they happen, it is what we call reality.

Sorry- you don't get stop me from preaching against rape and murder- no matter how much you approve of some rape and murder.

They originally accused Vastator of that and have gotten around to accusing everyone else who disagrees with them of the same. Do you see a pattern? I do.

There is not one of you Islamophobes here who has actually condemned the rape and murder of the Rohinga. Instead you have all provided various rationalizations why we shouldn't care.

Do you see a pattern? I do.

Sorry- you don't get stop me from preaching against rape and murder- no matter how much you approve of some rape and murder.
Why do you keep lying about that? I do not approve of those things. You are perpetuating an invented fact with no actual backing but your opinion. It is not working for you.

If you wish to be made a fool of more, you can continue.

There is not one of you Islamophobes here who has actually condemned the rape and murder of the Rohinga. Instead you have all provided various rationalizations why we shouldn't care.

I see someone stupid enough to use the word "Islamophobia".

Is this one of the Shithole countries that a high percentage of the US population want us to emulate?:banana2::gtssmiley2:

If you start to accept that the state has these rights to do what it may to its people then does that justify what the Nazis did?
They are trying to justify what Israel is doing in Gaza and the West Bank.

There is no comparison between what Myanmar is doing and what is Israel is doing...just saying.
There sure is a comparison. Both country's are defending themselves, and each country is faced with Islamic terror.
I was right, Coyote

Muslims send out suicide bombers to kill innocent civilians. They throw gays off of roofs. They throw acid in the face of women who do not show their beliefs. They disfigure and abuse their own wives.
Do you have any proof Rohingya are doing this?

And what's a fall off a Rohingya roof? 8 feet?

Why do you keep lying about that? I do not approve of those things. You are perpetuating an invented fact with no actual backing but your opinion. It is not working for you.

You have repeatedly said you think countries can do whatever they want with the people there.

How is that not approval of the rape and murder being done in Myanmar?

Is this one of the Shithole countries that a high percentage of the US population want us to emulate?:banana2::gtssmiley2:

This is one of the countries that the contards in this thread have no problem with the murder and rape happening there by the government forces.

I see someone stupid enough to use the word "Islamophobia".

I can see that I can read a dictionary- and you are another stupid contard who would prefer to pretend definitions don't exist.

There are very few, if any, independent observers there. It is largely based on the word of the ‘rohingya’.

You have repeatedly said you think countries can do whatever they want with the people there.

No, it is approval to determine their own destiny. You just can't conflate that with the approval of the method at your convenience. Got that?

Nope just you and Vas based on your actual statements here. Myanmar has refused access to observers. However Myanmar already has an established reputation for their soldiers raping, sexual slavery, human trafficking etc preceding the current situation with the Rohinga. When you have evidence of trauma and eye witness accounts from not dozens but thousands, it reaches the point of compelling.

I seriously doubt ISIS allowed independent observers in yet I heard no one express doubt that they had been raped as IRosie has.

It is easier to be skeptical when it is just a few claims and it comes down to he said she said...but not in these numbers and not with Myanmar’s own history of brutality.

No, it is approval to determine their own destiny. You just can't conflate that with the approval of the method at your convenience. Got that?
You placed zero ZERO qualifications on your statement. In fact it has been quoted back verbatim to you by several different people. You went on explaining how Muslims had it coming to them. Then you doubled down on rationalizing how they deserve this by pointing out what some Muslims have done in other places.

What would a person assume your meaning to be?

The conflict with the Rohinga minority goes back to independence. It isn’t a Muslim insurgency. These are just ordinary people, not extremists, not jihadists. MYANMAR is their home.

Forum List

Back