Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

They originally accused Vastator of that and have gotten around to accusing everyone else who disagrees with them of the same. Do you see a pattern? I do.
Nope just you and Vas based on your actual statements here. Myanmar has refused access to observers. However Myanmar already has an established reputation for their soldiers raping, sexual slavery, human trafficking etc preceding the current situation with the Rohinga. When you have evidence of trauma and eye witness accounts from not dozens but thousands, it reaches the point of compelling.

I seriously doubt ISIS allowed independent observers in yet I heard no one express doubt that they had been raped as IRosie has.

It is easier to be skeptical when it is just a few claims and it comes down to he said she said...but not in these numbers and not with Myanmar’s own history of brutality.
Based upon our actual statements and your bias. Your opinion means 0.
You keep forgetting it is alright with Muhammad to rape the women and enslave or convert the children. And what is a kind of ethnic group? The kind you can prop up with lies like the Palestinians?

See the difference between yourself and myself is that I think that rape is wrong regardless of whether the person being raped is Muslim or whether the person raping is Muslim.
That is supposition on your part, I do not approve of any of those things I just accept that they happen, it is what we call reality.

You need to stop preaching, you haven't a leg to stand on.
Ok. Let’s go back to the beginning and start all over. In the current conflict, where do you draw the line at what a state has a right to do?
It is not up to me or you, is it? Do you want to deal with the reality that wherever Islam goes violence follows?
Can you answer the question?
Why the silence?

Sorry- you don't get stop me from preaching against rape and murder- no matter how much you approve of some rape and murder.
Why do you keep lying about that? I do not approve of those things. You are perpetuating an invented fact with no actual backing but your opinion. It is not working for you.

If you wish to be made a fool of more, you can continue.

You have repeatedly said you think countries can do whatever they want with the people there.

How is that not approval of the rape and murder being done in Myanmar?
No, it is approval to determine their own destiny. You just can't conflate that with the approval of the method at your convenience. Got that?

Actually yes I can.

You approve of a country doing whatever it wants to people.

Therefore you approve of a country raping and murdering children when that is what they are doing.
I accept that evil does not take sides, you don't.

Evil absolutely takes sides.

Evil sides with the rapists and the murderers.

Like you do.

That is supposition on your part, I do not approve of any of those things I just accept that they happen, it is what we call reality.

Ok. Let’s go back to the beginning and start all over. In the current conflict, where do you draw the line at what a state has a right to do?

where do you draw it? Did you raise objection to the disenfranchisement of all NON MUSLIMs in
Maldives-----when it was INFLICTED. Did you not call me a liar when I described the fact that my very own
mother-in-law had been saved from LEGAL SEXUAL SLAVERY under the BEAUTY OF ISLAMIC law---
in the shariah shit hole in which she was born------back in the 1930s? You got anything other than
"I WAS RAPED BY KAFFIRIN" as evidence? I lived thru the post 9-11-01 months of "A KAFIR TOUCHED MY HIJAB" ----fake complaints in New York City. I support the PEACEFUL disenfranchisement of Rohyinga muslims in Myanmar and their peaceful transfer to a muslim country which is a FAR FAR
better deal than HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF NON MUSLIMS GOT OUT OF THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM
I keep my line clear on this. I draw it at genocide. No if ands or buts. And ethnic cleansing is not much better.

you have no idea as to what constitutes ETHNIC CLEANSING. Ethnic cleansing is MANDATED
by DIVINE ISLAMIC LAW

I really don’t care what you think is mandated by some deity. I oppose genocide and ethnic cleansing unequivocally.

ok you do not mind that muslims have murdered in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS on orders from ALLAH-------AND COUNTING. fine with me-----filth like you continue to dance on the dead bodies and slit throats ---in fact------also long for the glories of your Islamic hero ADOLF and giggle over the raped sex slaves

where do you draw it? Did you raise objection to the disenfranchisement of all NON MUSLIMs in
Maldives-----when it was INFLICTED. Did you not call me a liar when I described the fact that my very own
mother-in-law had been saved from LEGAL SEXUAL SLAVERY under the BEAUTY OF ISLAMIC law---
in the shariah shit hole in which she was born------back in the 1930s? You got anything other than
"I WAS RAPED BY KAFFIRIN" as evidence? I lived thru the post 9-11-01 months of "A KAFIR TOUCHED MY HIJAB" ----fake complaints in New York City. I support the PEACEFUL disenfranchisement of Rohyinga muslims in Myanmar and their peaceful transfer to a muslim country which is a FAR FAR
better deal than HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF NON MUSLIMS GOT OUT OF THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM
I keep my line clear on this. I draw it at genocide. No if ands or buts. And ethnic cleansing is not much better.

you have no idea as to what constitutes ETHNIC CLEANSING. Ethnic cleansing is MANDATED
by DIVINE ISLAMIC LAW

I really don’t care what you think is mandated by some deity. I oppose genocide and ethnic cleansing unequivocally.

ok you do not mind that muslims have murdered in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS on orders from ALLAH-------AND COUNTING. fine with me-----filth like you continue to dance on the dead bodies and slit throats ---in fact------also long for the glories of your Islamic hero ADOLF and giggle over the raped sex slaves
The Rohinga did all that?

Nope just you and Vas based on your actual statements here. Myanmar has refused access to observers. However Myanmar already has an established reputation for their soldiers raping, sexual slavery, human trafficking etc preceding the current situation with the Rohinga. When you have evidence of trauma and eye witness accounts from not dozens but thousands, it reaches the point of compelling.

I seriously doubt ISIS allowed independent observers in yet I heard no one express doubt that they had been raped as IRosie has.

It is easier to be skeptical when it is just a few claims and it comes down to he said she said...but not in these numbers and not with Myanmar’s own history of brutality.
See the difference between yourself and myself is that I think that rape is wrong regardless of whether the person being raped is Muslim or whether the person raping is Muslim.

It is not up to me or you, is it? Do you want to deal with the reality that wherever Islam goes violence follows?
Can you answer the question?
Why the silence?

by DIVINE ISLAMIC LAW

by DIVINE ISLAMIC LAW

yes----they have---sad to say ---they have engaged in the ISLAM UBER ALLES creed that excites you

by DIVINE ISLAMIC LAW

yes----they have---sad to say ---they have engaged in the ISLAM UBER ALLES creed that excites you

So...what are you saying Rosie...does that justify what is being done to them?

by DIVINE ISLAMIC LAW

When you bring up Christian atrocities when discussing Islamic ones does that justify Islam?

When you bring up Christian atrocities when discussing Islamic ones does that justify Islam?

So...let me ask again the question you keep avoiding. In the current conflict, where do you draw the line at what a state has a right to do?

So...let me ask again the question you keep avoiding. In the current conflict, where do you draw the line at what a state has a right to do?
I already answered you. If you do not like the answer it is your problem, not mine.

I already answered you. If you do not like the answer it is your problem, not mine.

What was your answer? All I've seen are dodges - not a single direct answer.

you play miss goody two shoes, coyote. no perceptive person is impressed.
They are being "STARVED"? ------you got evidence like the stuff we had when two million
Biafran kids lay dead in the dust of starvation?-------when thousands of BENGALI HINDUS
lay dead in the dust -----trying to ESCAPE muslim east Bengal---and thousands more RAPED
as those of your ilk YAWNED?. The people of Myanmar would be HAPPY if they just LEFT.
They are not out to kill them. There are LOTS of muslim lands that have expelled
INNOCENT NON MUSLIMS----after rendering them destitute IN RECENT HISTORY----it is
a YAWN event. The Buddhists are out to avoid that kind of filth. In fact, so are the catholic
people of the Phillipines. Are you worried about the survivors of the massacres of East Bengal---
that EVEN TODAY line the gutters of KOLKATA?

Why do you keep lying about that? I do not approve of those things. You are perpetuating an invented fact with no actual backing but your opinion. It is not working for you.

If you wish to be made a fool of more, you can continue.

You have repeatedly said you think countries can do whatever they want with the people there.

No, it is approval to determine their own destiny. You just can't conflate that with the approval of the method at your convenience. Got that?

Actually yes I can.

Therefore you approve of a country raping and murdering children when that is what they are doing.

Like you do.
The other side also murders and rapes. I think reality has you at a disadvantage.

You have seen the facts in a matter that you refuse to accept them. My answer is not subject to your approval.

by DIVINE ISLAMIC LAW

ok you do not mind that muslims

What part of

I oppose genocide and ethnic cleansing unequivocally.

do you not understand?

I also oppose genocide and ethnic cleansing unequivocally- regardless of whether the persons doing so are Muslim or Christian or Buddhists.

Why don't you?

Actually yes I can.

Like you do.
The other side also murders and rapes. I think reality has you at a disadvantage.

No- the evil side rape and murders. Doesn't matter whether the evil is Muslim or Buddhist or Christian.

And Evil sides with the rapists and murders.

by DIVINE ISLAMIC LAW

ok you do not mind that muslims

What part of

I oppose genocide and ethnic cleansing unequivocally.

do you not understand?

I also oppose genocide and ethnic cleansing unequivocally- regardless of whether the persons doing so are Muslim or Christian or Buddhists.

Why don't you?
I do. But I also know opposing it will not stop it. You are dealing with human nature and it seems to be too much for you to handle. The reality is Islam brings violence where ever it goes. Deal with Islam.

Actually yes I can.

Like you do.

No- the evil side rape and murders. Doesn't matter whether the evil is Muslim or Buddhist or Christian.

And Evil sides with the rapists and murders.
It does matter because the Muslims religion says anything(rape, genocide, suicide bombings) to advance Islam is OK. The other religions say nothing like that, let alone make it an eternal obligation.

you play miss goody two shoes, coyote. no perceptive person is impressed.
They are being "STARVED"? ------you got evidence like the stuff we had when two million
Biafran kids lay dead in the dust of starvation?-------when thousands of BENGALI HINDUS
lay dead in the dust -----trying to ESCAPE muslim east Bengal---and thousands more RAPED
as those of your ilk YAWNED?. The people of Myanmar would be HAPPY if they just LEFT.
They are not out to kill them. There are LOTS of muslim lands that have expelled
INNOCENT NON MUSLIMS----after rendering them destitute IN RECENT HISTORY----it is
a YAWN event. The Buddhists are out to avoid that kind of filth. In fact, so are the catholic
people of the Phillipines. Are you worried about the survivors of the massacres of East Bengal---
that EVEN TODAY line the gutters of KOLKATA?
I have looked and looked and can find no pics of starving ‘rohingya’ - not even from Bangladesh where so many of the claims of starving ‘rohingya’ refugees originate. Maybe they are like the ‘starving palestinians’?

No reporters in northern Rakhine

The accounts of hunger could not be independently confirmed, as Myanmar's government does not allow reporters into the northern part of Rakhine state, where most of the Rohingya lived. However, more than a dozen interviews by The Associated Press with the most recent refugees show growing desperation, as the noose tightens around their communities in what UN officials have said may be a genocide.

The United Nations and human rights groups such as Amnesty International have also warned of increasing hunger among the Rohingya in areas where conflict and displacement have been most rampant.

Repeated calls to Myanmar's military weren't answered, but the Myanmar government denies ethnic cleansing and said it is battling terrorists. Social Welfare Minister Win Myat Aye said the government has been distributing food aid to as many people as possible.

"There are many ways that we have been reaching out to villagers frequently," he said. "And that's why it's not possible that there are people who are completely cut off from food or facing hunger."

Myanmar military cut off food supply to Rakhine province, Rohingya say

You have seen the facts in a matter that you refuse to accept them. My answer is not subject to your approval.
Then really...your complaints about being misrepresented are

Actually yes I can.

Like you do.
Every group of human beings has murderes and rapists among them. Those individuals are criminals and subject to the law.

This is state sponsored rape and slaughter of an entire group of oeople right down to infants.

There is a difference dont you think?

Forum List

Back