Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

PS-----I learned all about the actions of the west Pakistani army in east Pakistan in 1971 from publications AND
the many many Pakistanis I knew well at that time. I did not learn it from ZIONIST SOURCES. I
learned all about Islamic jurisprudence in reference to rape by muslims of non muslims from SURVIVORS
OF SHARIAH SHIT HOLES-----including but not limited to relatives by marriage---REMOTELY related and
with absolutely no reason to dissemble
I learned about that which is taught in mosques in the USA be being in mosques in the USA----a few times.
A good AVAILABLE source for the actions of the West Pakistani army in 1971 would be------
an intelligent BANGLADESHI (if you are a jew----do not admit it) I read the islamo Nazi literature
in my chiidhood and heard it PARROTED out of the mouths of muslim west Pakistanis----as a young
adult, VERBATIM----in fact even as a child of 14---from a kid who claimed to be the son of a Pakistani
diplomat to the UN. I have a very real basis for skepticism.

You clearly have a rationalization that makes the rape and murder of women and children okay with you- if they are Muslim.

What was your answer? All I've seen are dodges - not a single direct answer.
You have seen the facts in a matter that you refuse to accept them. My answer is not subject to your approval.

Certainly we can express our approval or disapproval of your posts. Our posts are not subject to your approval.

You don't object to the genocide of the Rohinga, or the rape and murder of women and children by the Myanmar army- saying that countries can do what they want with their people.

When asked whether you would apply that same standard to Germany and the holocaust, Turkey and the Armenian genocide, or ISIS and its massacre of religious minorities- you run away.
I dont think I have ever actually met someone who condoned genocide before...most people strongly draw a line there regardless about how they feel about the victims :( once we find it even remotely acceptable or excusable we are doomed to repeat history :(
First of all you meet no one on the internet. You meet people in person. Secondly, the history you are seeing repeated is the slow death of a culture that Islam has decided to invade.

Well he- and I- meet people in real life. I am sorry that doesn't happen for you.

What we are seeing repeated is the genocide of a people by evil men who are raping and murdering women and children.

There are good people who object to rape and murder.

And then there are the rest of you.

I am INTRIGUED----have you met people who have been victimized in Myanmar as
muslims by Buddhists in a massive GENOCIDE program

PS-----I learned all about the actions of the west Pakistani army in east Pakistan in 1971 from publications AND
the many many Pakistanis I knew well at that time. I did not learn it from ZIONIST SOURCES. I
learned all about Islamic jurisprudence in reference to rape by muslims of non muslims from SURVIVORS
OF SHARIAH SHIT HOLES-----including but not limited to relatives by marriage---REMOTELY related and
I learned about that which is taught in mosques in the USA be being in mosques in the USA----a few times.
A good AVAILABLE source for the actions of the West Pakistani army in 1971 would be------
an intelligent BANGLADESHI (if you are a jew----do not admit it) I read the islamo Nazi literature
in my chiidhood and heard it PARROTED out of the mouths of muslim west Pakistanis----as a young
adult, VERBATIM----in fact even as a child of 14---from a kid who claimed to be the son of a Pakistani

You clearly have a rationalization that makes the rape and murder of women and children okay with you- if they are Muslim.

you should learn how to read------at no point have I justified the rape and murder of anyone-----nor have
I seen credible evidence of a program of rape and murder of muslims by Buddhists in Myanmar.
A "they said so....." from a "source" in Bangladesh (the country that does NOT WANT THE
MUSLIMS FROM MYANMAR) does not do it for me. Masses of people starving to death is not
an easy thing to HIDE in the 21st century Way back in the early 70s Nigeria could not hide the
starvation of the Biafrans------now people walk around with little cell phones with which they can take
pictures and little devices capable of transmitting them. Do you have anything at all?

There seems to be a lot of the usual hysteria on this thread whenever an attempt at discussing anything related to Islam is made.

This is despite the fact that (as Rosie pointed out) there is absolutely no firm evidence that the ‘rohingya’ have been starved to death or are starving. It would be the easiest thing in the world for the Bangladeshis to prove it if they were, yet they have not done so.

I’m also not seeing anyone approving of this imaginary genocide, just posters describing why they believe the non Muslims of Myanmar want those whom they view as a HUGE PROBLEM out.

Their reasons for wanting them out are hardly trivial and include the attempts at a land grap, colluding with many Islamists terror groups, training terrorists in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Bangladesh, conducting terrorism within Myanmar, raping and murdering Hindus, attacking and killing the police, attacking and killing Buddhist monks, torching Buddhist temples and razing Buddhist homes in Bangladesh on the border. In fact the torching of the Buddhist temples and homes to the ground was so appealing to the peace loving Muslims that it attracted a whopping 25,000 of them to help out!

But instead of acknowledging the atrocities that the ‘rohingya’ muslims are perpetrating (as the followers of Islam do in so many other places DAILY all over the globe) we get the usual deflections ....but...but....but Christians - several hundred yrs ago.....but ....but but .....you are supporting genocide......(nobody is imho and it isn’t even happening ) etc etc etc.

Now I never swear, but I am so FUCKING tired of this crap from the left WHENEVER anything islam is discussed, EVEN in the IMMEDIATE AFTERMATH of their disgusting barbaric terror attacks in the West.

Some of you here have the patience of saints, bless you, but I’m thinking life is too short to keep attempting to debate with dishonest useful idiots who’s only aim seems to be to spin and whitewash for Islam.
So, this is yet another thread relating to Islam that I am bowing out of.

Someone let me know if there is EVER a thread where some honest debate on ANY subject relating to Islam is allowed to take place here.

Obviously I won’t be holding my breath.

You have seen the facts in a matter that you refuse to accept them. My answer is not subject to your approval.

Certainly we can express our approval or disapproval of your posts. Our posts are not subject to your approval.

You don't object to the genocide of the Rohinga, or the rape and murder of women and children by the Myanmar army- saying that countries can do what they want with their people.

When asked whether you would apply that same standard to Germany and the holocaust, Turkey and the Armenian genocide, or ISIS and its massacre of religious minorities- you run away.
I dont think I have ever actually met someone who condoned genocide before...most people strongly draw a line there regardless about how they feel about the victims :( once we find it even remotely acceptable or excusable we are doomed to repeat history :(
First of all you meet no one on the internet. You meet people in person. Secondly, the history you are seeing repeated is the slow death of a culture that Islam has decided to invade.

Well he- and I- meet people in real life. I am sorry that doesn't happen for you.

What we are seeing repeated is the genocide of a people by evil men who are raping and murdering women and children.

I am intrigued- why can't you object to rape and murder- if the victims are Muslim?

There seems to be a lot of the usual hysteria on this thread whenever an attempt at discussing anything related to Islam is made.

This is despite the fact that (as Rosie pointed out) there is absolutely no firm evidence that the ‘rohingya’ have been starved to death or are starving. It would be the easiest thing in the world for the Bangladeshis to prove it if they were, yet they have not done so.

I’m also not seeing anyone approving of this imaginary genocide, just posters describing why they believe the non Muslims of Myanmar want those whom they view as a HUGE PROBLEM out.

Their reasons for wanting them out are hardly trivial and include the attempts at a land grap, colluding with many Islamists terror groups, training terrorists in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Bangladesh, conducting terrorism within Myanmar, raping and murdering Hindus, attacking and killing the police, attacking and killing Buddhist monks, torching Buddhist temples and razing Buddhist homes in Bangladesh on the border. In fact the torching of the Buddhist temples and homes to the ground was so appealing to the peace loving Muslims that it attracted a whopping 25,000 of them to help out!

But instead of acknowledging the atrocities that the ‘rohingya’ muslims are perpetrating (as the followers of Islam do in so many other places DAILY all over the globe) we get the usual deflections ....but...but....but Christians - several hundred yrs ago.....but ....but but .....you are supporting genocide......(nobody is imho and it isn’t even happening ) etc etc etc.

Now I never swear, but I am so FUCKING tired of this crap from the left WHENEVER anything islam is discussed, EVEN in the IMMEDIATE AFTERMATH of their disgusting barbaric terror attacks in the West.

Some of you here have the patience of saints, bless you, but I’m thinking life is too short to keep attempting to debate with dishonest useful idiots who’s only aim seems to be to spin and whitewash for Islam.

Someone let me know if there is EVER a thread where some honest debate on ANY subject relating to Islam is allowed to take place here.

LOL- I have yet to see anyone like you wanting an 'honest' debate on the murder and rape of the rohinga.

Run away, run away.

I am intrigued- why can't you object to rape and murder- if the victims are Muslim?
I already said I object to it and have no control who does or doesn't do it. You are trying to perpetuate a lie, not working.

LOL- I have yet to see anyone like you wanting an 'honest' debate on the murder and rape of the rohinga.

Run away, run away.
If you want to have a debate why don't we talk about Islams track record. And the truth behind how this started. It was initiated by Muslims

Actually. YOU are making the genocide of an ethnic minority about Islam. It isn't about Islam. It's about a long persecuted ethnic minority.

Timeline: A Short History of Myanmar’s Rohingya Minority
I guess you did not read my post, they are not an ethnic group the name is a political creation for propaganda purposes.

They are a kind of ethnic group------they tend to be Bengali muslims (ie-----belong in Bangladesh)
they have the language of the BENGALIS

They are a kind of ethnic group.

So why does that make the rape of women and children okie dokie to you?

where did I endorse the rape of women and children------I am NOT AT ALL convinced that
the muslims of Burma are being raped.

Of course you are not 'convinced' that the 'muslims' are being raped.

Just like so many westerners weren't 'convinced' that the Holocaust was happening.

However, unlike in 1940, we actually have people documenting the rape and murder of these unfortunate people by the Army of Myanmar.
Rohingya Were Raped Systematically by Myanmar’s Military, Report Says

But a report on the Rohingya released early Thursday by Human Rights Watch, which focused on sexual violence, said that the raping of women and girls appeared to be even more widespread and systematic than earlier suspected, and that uniformed members of Myanmar’s military were responsible for it.

The report was based on interviews with 52 Rohingya women and girls who had fled to neighboring Bangladesh, including 29 survivors of rape from 19 different villages in Myanmar’s Rakhine State.

Human Rights Watch said the report’s conclusions also drew from interviews with 17 representatives of humanitarian organizations providing health services to Rohingya women and girls in Bangladesh refugee camps, as well as Bangladeshi health officials.

It found that Myanmar security forces had “raped and sexually assaulted women and girls both during major attacks on villages but also in the weeks prior to these major attacks sometimes after repeated harassment.”

Continue reading the main story
Advertisement

Continue reading the main story
In every case, the report said, “the perpetrators were uniformed members of security forces, almost all military personnel.”

While Human Rights Watch did not estimate the number of rapes, it said that dozens and “sometimes hundreds of cases” had been reported by aid groups working with refugees in the camps, and that they “likely only represent a proportion” of the total.

“All but one of the rapes reported to Human Rights Watch were gang rapes, involving two or more perpetrators,” the report said. “In eight cases women and girls reported being raped by five or more soldiers. They described being raped in their homes and while fleeing burning villages.”
Which is nothing in the big scheme of things...
See how many women are raped here in the US daily....
A Rape a Minute, A Thousand Corpses a Year
If you think some sob story is going to convince the rest of the world to support, or feel sorry for a group that would behead them without a second thought... You've got another thing coming.

You continue to go back and forth on this to no end and it's reached the point of absolute ennui. Muslims are getting their upcomings after dishing out the same to their neighbors who are now being made out to be the bad guys. None of you will ever come to agreement on this.

It's just taking up board space.

You continue to go back and forth on this to no end and it's reached the point of absolute ennui. Muslims are getting their upcomings after dishing out the same to their neighbors who are now being made out to be the bad guys. None of you will ever come to agreement on this.

It's just taking up board space.

First time I've heard of genocide described as "upcomings". Nor can I figure out what a child has done to "deserve" these upcomings. But then - this thread marks many "firsts".

you should learn how to read------at no point have I justified the rape and murder of anyone-----nor have
I seen credible evidence of a program of rape and murder of muslims by Buddhists in Myanmar.
A "they said so....." from a "source" in Bangladesh (the country that does NOT WANT THE
MUSLIMS FROM MYANMAR) does not do it for me. Masses of people starving to death is not
an easy thing to HIDE in the 21st century Way back in the early 70s Nigeria could not hide the
starvation of the Biafrans------now people walk around with little cell phones with which they can take
pictures and little devices capable of transmitting them. Do you have anything at all?

Rosie there are endless credible accounts of what Myanmar has been doing - from the victims themselves, from the few observers allowed in, from journalists (who have subsequently been jailed), from doctors who have examined these people. What does it take Rosie? Can you not see this willful blindness is just like the way we treated the accounts of Jews being killed in Germany? What does it take to make you believe this is happening to these people? Converting them to Christianity?

Rosie there are endless credible accounts of what Myanmar has been doing - from the victims themselves, from the few observers allowed in, from journalists (who have subsequently been jailed), from doctors who have examined these people. What does it take Rosie? Can you not see this willful blindness is just like the way we treated the accounts of Jews being killed in Germany? What does it take to make you believe this is happening to these people? Converting them to Christianity?
That is apple orange comparison. Also Hitler planned to kill all Jews, just like Islam. These Buddhists are not out to kill all Muslims, just the ones who stay. That is just the way it is, but do not make Islam a victim.

No evidence...

Report identifies mounting evidence of Rohingya genocide, blames Myanmar
The report, published by the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and the non-profit organization Fortify Rights, says close to 1 million Rohingya have been forced to flee their homes.

"The Rohingya have suffered attacks and systematic violations for decades, and the international community must not fail them now when their very existence in Myanmar is threatened" said Cameron Hudson, Director of the Simon-Skjodt Center for the Prevention of Genocide at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. "Without urgent action, there's a high risk of more mass atrocities."

The report, titled, "They Tried to Kill Us All": Atrocity Crimes against Rohingya Muslims in Rakhine State, is based on more than 200 in-depth, in-person interviews. Fortify Rights, which investigates human rights violations in Southeast Asia, spoke with survivors and international aid workers along the Myanmar-Bangladesh border.

"They tried to kill us all," said "Mohammed Rafiq, 25 years old and the source of the title of the report. He's from Min Gyi village in Maungdaw Township, and he told investigators that in August, soldiers corralled villagers in a group and then opened fire on them.

"There was nothing left," he said. "People were shot in the chest, stomach, legs, face, head, everywhere."

The report documents widespread and systematic attacks on Rohingya civilians from October to December in 2016 and also from August 25, 2017 until the present. The beginning of the mass atrocities stemmed from an attack carried out by an unknown Rohingya militant group against Burmese police outposts in March and August of 2017. The militants were reportedly angry about the discriminatory treatment of Rohingya Muslims. These attacks prompted the Myanmar Army to launch "clearance operations" which the report describes as "the military uses to describe ongoing multiagency efforts to combat and apprehend Rohingya militants."

But those so-called "clearance operations" were effectively just a mechanism for visiting mass atrocities on massive numbers of Rohingya men, women and children, the report concludes.

Burma security forces are burning down villages to drive out Rohingya Muslims and shooting those that flee
Entire Rohingya villages are being burned down by vigilante mobs and security forces in an orchestrated campaign that has lasted almost three weeks, campaigners have warned. Those trying to flee the attacks are being shot dead.

Fire-detection data, satellite imagery, photographs and videos from the ground has indicated at least 80 large-scale fires in inhabited areas across northern Rakhine State since 25 August, according to Amnesty International.

Satellite sensors during the same month-long period over the past four years detected no fires whatsoever of this magnitude anywhere in the state.

Revealed: Evidence of Rohingya massacre in Myanmar
Disturbing photographs have shed light on a massacre of 10 Rohingya men shot and hacked to death as violence in Myanmar gathered momentum in September.

Released by Reuters news agency as part of an ongoing investigation, the photographs show 10 men tied together in a line, facing the camera.

The same men can then be seen in a tangled and bloody mound, clearly the victims of a violent death.

They offer evidence of a massacre believed to have taken place on the morning of 2 September last year, after the arrival of troops in the village of Inn Din drove its Rohingya inhabitants to flee.

Reporting on the massacre by Reuters has led to the arrest of two of the agency's journalists, Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo, who remain in prison under accusations of breaking Myanmar's official secrets act.

AP finds evidence for graves, Rohingya massacre in Myanmar | Voice of the Cape
The faces of the men half-buried in the mass graves had been burned away by acid or blasted by bullets. Noor Kadir finally recognized his friends only by the colors of their shorts.

Kadir and 14 others, all Rohingya Muslims in the Myanmar village of Gu Dar Pyin, had been choosing players for the soccer-like game of chinlone when the gunfire began. They scattered from what sounded like hard rain on a tin roof. By the time the Myanmar military stopped shooting, only Kadir and two teammates were left alive.

Days later, Kadir found six of his friends among the bodies in two graves.

They are among at least five mass graves, all previously unreported, that have been confirmed by The Associated Press through multiple interviews with more than two dozen survivors in Bangladesh refugee camps and through time-stamped cellphone videos. The Myanmar government regularly claims such massacres of the Rohingya never happened, and has acknowledged only one mass grave containing 10 “terrorists” in the village of Inn Din. However, the AP’s reporting shows a systematic slaughter of Rohingya Muslim civilians by the military, with help from Buddhist neighbors — and suggests many more graves hold many more people.

Myanmar: Fresh evidence of ongoing ethnic cleansing as military starves, abducts and robs Rohingya
Amnesty International also documented three recent incidents of the Myanmar military abducting girls or young women.

In early January, soldiers forced their way into a house in Hpoe Khaung Chaung village, Buthidaung Township. As the soldiers searched the house, Hasina, 25, said they demanded at gunpoint that her uncle hand over her 15-year-old cousin, Samida. The family has not seen the girl again. The same is true of the other abducted girls and young women, making them victims of enforced disappearance.

Rohingya families from villages where the military recently abducted women and girls said they fled in fear that the abductions would continue.

Given the pervasive sexual violence that has marked this and previous military campaigns against the Rohingya in northern Rakhine State, the abduction of women and young girls raises serious concerns of rape and sexual slavery.

Myanmar refuses visas to UN team investigating abuse of Rohingya Muslims
Myanmar will refuse entry to members of a United Nations investigation focusing on allegations of killings, rape and torture by security forces against Rohingya Muslims, an official has said.

The government, led by Nobel laureate Aung San Suu Kyi, had already said it would not cooperate with a mission set up after a human rights council resolution was adopted in March.

Myanmar refuses access to UN human rights investigator
The United Nations' Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights on Wednesday said that Myanmar had refused access to a UN Special Rapporteur tasked with assessing the human rights situation in the country.

There have been widespread claims of persecution against the mostly Muslim minority Rohingya community, hundreds of thousands of whom have migrated to neighboring Bangladesh fleeing sectarian violence associated with a crackdown against Rohingya rebels by Myanmar's security forces.

"The Government of Myanmar has informed UN Special Rapporteur Yanghee Lee that all access to the country has been denied and cooperation withdrawn for the duration of her tenure," the OHCHR said in a statement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ing-rohingya-massacre/?utm_term=.86de9a530d6d
For more than two months, the Burmese government has held two Reuters reporters in prison for their investigation into a massacre by the country's military. Now, just days after their explosive and detailed account of the operation was finally published, the two men will win a renowned journalism award for their work.

Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo were arrested Dec. 12 and accused by the Burmese government of having “illegally acquired information with the intention to share it with foreign media.” The pair are being held under the country's Official Secrets Act, but they have yet to be charged officially and continue to be denied due process. If convicted under the arcane colonial-era law, the journalists could face up to 14 years in prison.

(human bones they photographed in a shallow grave)
imrs.php

That is apple orange comparison. Also Hitler planned to kill all Jews, just like Islam. These Buddhists are not out to kill all Muslims, just the ones who stay. That is just the way it is, but do not make Islam a victim.

The Rohinga shot in the back while fleeing weren't trying to stay. How do you explain that?

And...actually...ironically - Hitler's original plan wasn't to kill them though it didn't take him long to decide on that option...
The First Moments of Hitler's Final Solution | History | Smithsonian
For a brief period, the Führer and other Nazi leaders toyed with the idea of mass deportation as a method of creating a Europe without Jews (Madagascar and the Arctic Circle were two suggested relocation sites). Deportation still would’ve resulted in thousands of deaths, though perhaps in less direct ways.

....from 2014...

These Aren't Refugee Camps, They're Concentration Camps, and People Are Dying in Them

Several days before he was born, Mohammad Johar’s family escaped the Buddhist mobs that attacked their Muslim neighborhood, leaving bodies and burned homes in their wake. The threat of renewed violence has since kept the family and tens of thousands of fellow ethnic Rohingya confined to a wasteland of camps, ringed by armed guards, outside this coastal town in western Burma. But enforced confinement has spawned more insidious dangers. Last week, 2-year-old Mohammad Johar died of diarrhea and other complications, contracted in a camp that state authorities claim was made to safeguard him. The local medical clinic was empty and the nearest hospital too far — perhaps impossible to reach, given that his family would have to secure permission to go outside the wire. “Only in death will he be free,” sighed his 18-year-old brother, Nabih, moments after wrapping the toddler’s body in a cotton shroud.

For years, the Rohingya have been denied citizenship in Buddhist-majority Burma, and have faced severe restrictions on marriage, employment, health care and education. Now, it seems, the Burmese authorities are determined to starve and sicken the Rohingya out of existence.

“Aid is still being obstructed by the authorities in a variety of ways, and this appears to be symptomatic of the shared feeling among government officials at all levels that the Rohingya don’t belong in Rakhine state,” says Matthew Smith, executive director of Fortify Rights, a Bangkok-based group that released a February report highlighting long-standing government policies targeting the ethnic minority. “The increasingly permanent segregation of the Rohingya is wholly inconsistent with the dominant narrative that democracy is sweeping the nation. The Rohingya are facing something greater than persecution — they’re facing existential threats.”

The Rohinga shot in the back while fleeing weren't trying to stay. How do you explain that?

And...actually...ironically - Hitler's original plan wasn't to kill them though it didn't take him long to decide on that option...
The First Moments of Hitler's Final Solution | History | Smithsonian
For a brief period, the Führer and other Nazi leaders toyed with the idea of mass deportation as a method of creating a Europe without Jews (Madagascar and the Arctic Circle were two suggested relocation sites). Deportation still would’ve resulted in thousands of deaths, though perhaps in less direct ways.
They were fleeing the immediate threat. Not the country. If they were... They’d have been long gone by the time the army showed up. Don’t play stupid.

Sizing up the shadowy leader of the Rakhine State insurgency

Born in Karachi, Pakistan, to a Rohingya migrant father, Ata Ullah – variously known as Ameer Abu Amar, Abu Amar Jununi and Hafiz Tohar – grew up in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, where he received a Madrassa education. A Myanmar government press release claims Ullah spent six months training in modern guerrilla warfare under the Taliban in Pakistan. Several Harakah al-Yaqin members told the International Crisis Group that he may have received additional training in Libya before his return to Rakhine State, but this remains unconfirmed. Portrait by May Sak

There are 2 sides to every story. For years Ata, WHO IS NOT NATIVE TO THE LAND, have been using gorilla warfare against Budist in the country. The recent fighting was caused by the insurgents attacking police stations and non muslims in small villages.

When the country went after those attackers.............hundreds of thousands fled to Banglidesh................just as Budist fled in the other direction.

Largest Ramadan Attacks on Buddhist and Hindu Tribal people in Chittagong Hills in Bangladesh.

“We the people of India played a major role and immensely contributed in your struggle for the liberation of Bangladesh from the tyranny and atrocities of Pakistan, so that every citizen in your country could live with honour, dignity and rights irrespective of their race and religious belief. However, it has been observed that more heinous atrocities of targeted Killing of innocent Buddhists, Forcible Land grabbing of innocent Buddhist villagers, Rape of Buddhist women have been committed for decades, against the founding vision of your country as well as breaking all norms of human rights very often with alleged connivance of Bangladesh Army, Police force and Govt. Officials”, TCSA and CNCI Tripura Unit through the memorandum reminded the Prime Minister of Bangladesh.

Meanwhile, a separate deputation was made by the youth forum Tripura separatist Party before the Deputy High Commissioner Shakhawat Hossain. “This is to express our serious concerns on the incident of large scale atrocities committed upon the innocent indigenous (tribal) people of Bangladesh in Chittaging District of Rangamati on June 2nd. “ This incident in heinous and barbaric attack on the minority tribal people by the religious majority fundamentalist with the sole objective of ousting the religious minority from Bangladsh permanently”, said in the deputation.

Forum List

Back