Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

“From the time Muslims started arriving, around 632 AD, the history of India becomes a long, monotonous series of murders, massacres, spoliations, and destructions. It is, as usual, in the name of ‘a holy war’ of their faith, of their sole God, that the barbarians have destroyed civilizations, wiped out entire races.”
Old habits are hard to break especially when murder and genocide are sanctioned by Muhammad and Islam

“Their temples were razed, their idols smashed, their women raped, their men killed or taken slaves. When Mahmud of Ghazni entered Somnath on one of his annual raids, he slaughtered all 50,000 inhabitants.
Islamic India – The Biggest Holocaust in World History | SikhNet

Rosie there are endless credible accounts of what Myanmar has been doing - from the victims themselves, from the few observers allowed in, from journalists (who have subsequently been jailed), from doctors who have examined these people. What does it take Rosie? Can you not see this willful blindness is just like the way we treated the accounts of Jews being killed in Germany? What does it take to make you believe this is happening to these people? Converting them to Christianity?
That is apple orange comparison. Also Hitler planned to kill all Jews, just like Islam. These Buddhists are not out to kill all Muslims, just the ones who stay. That is just the way it is, but do not make Islam a victim.

The Rohinga shot in the back while fleeing weren't trying to stay. How do you explain that?

And...actually...ironically - Hitler's original plan wasn't to kill them though it didn't take him long to decide on that option...
The First Moments of Hitler's Final Solution | History | Smithsonian
For a brief period, the Führer and other Nazi leaders toyed with the idea of mass deportation as a method of creating a Europe without Jews (Madagascar and the Arctic Circle were two suggested relocation sites). Deportation still would’ve resulted in thousands of deaths, though perhaps in less direct ways.
They were fleeing the immediate threat. Not the country. If they were... They’d have been long gone by the time the army showed up. Don’t play stupid.
Is this some sort of perverse justification for shooting them in the back? Wtf!
No. It’s reality. Do you think this is a game? They were told to get the fuck out. Do you know what that means? They weren’t told to run short distances, and play “keep away”. This isn’t “hide and seek”. They’ve been told; “get the fuck out, or die”. Myanmar isn’t playing any games. And if you haven’t noticed... They are deadly serious.
And you think this is ok?

Times Now

New Delhi: In a stunning disclosure, it has been revealed that 300 Rohingyas abducted 100 Hindus on August 25 and eliminated 92 of them.

Eight people who survived the assassination were all women, who later got converted to Islam.

They were then taken to Bangladesh, said the Myanmar State Councillor Information Office.

The revelation comes a day after the Myanmar's Army discovered two mud pits filled with 28 Hindu corpses, including women and children, outside a village in northern Rakhine.

As per the Army, it was the evidence of a massacre by Rohingya Muslim militants.

Speaking to Times Now, several Hindu refugees who survived have recounted that they were threatened and abused by Rohingya militants and forced to convert.

“We fled here after Rohingya terrorists came to attack us with swords, spears, sticks and guns. They burned our houses and farms. There were hundreds of them, from teenagers to men in their mid-30s. They said 'this is an Islamic state'. They shouted 'Rakhine state is our Rohingya state.’ We told them Rakhine state is not theirs. They said they would kill Hindus and we saw them do it. We fled when they set fire to our houses,” said a resident of Rakhine.

He claimed that more than 30 Hindus were missing and that they recovered 8 Hindu bodies.

On Monday, graves of 17 more Hindus were found.

You people amaze me. Tbere is nothing more to say.

Again, your disgust means 0. It is not justified and no more than a tactic to demean the posters who just tell the truth that you just can't handle.

Last edited:
That is apple orange comparison. Also Hitler planned to kill all Jews, just like Islam. These Buddhists are not out to kill all Muslims, just the ones who stay. That is just the way it is, but do not make Islam a victim.

The Rohinga shot in the back while fleeing weren't trying to stay. How do you explain that?

And...actually...ironically - Hitler's original plan wasn't to kill them though it didn't take him long to decide on that option...
The First Moments of Hitler's Final Solution | History | Smithsonian
For a brief period, the Führer and other Nazi leaders toyed with the idea of mass deportation as a method of creating a Europe without Jews (Madagascar and the Arctic Circle were two suggested relocation sites). Deportation still would’ve resulted in thousands of deaths, though perhaps in less direct ways.
They were fleeing the immediate threat. Not the country. If they were... They’d have been long gone by the time the army showed up. Don’t play stupid.
Is this some sort of perverse justification for shooting them in the back? Wtf!
No. It’s reality. Do you think this is a game? They were told to get the fuck out. Do you know what that means? They weren’t told to run short distances, and play “keep away”. This isn’t “hide and seek”. They’ve been told; “get the fuck out, or die”. Myanmar isn’t playing any games. And if you haven’t noticed... They are deadly serious.
And you think this is ok?
Do you think Myanmar cares what either of us think?

You people amaze me. Tbere is nothing more to say.
Continue to be amazed then with your blinders on.

Hindu's are being systematically slaughtered and driven out of Bangladesh...........by the very people who killed Hindu's in Myanmar..............

The HINDU'S are SICK OF IT................They are sick of the Muslims telling them to convert or die...........

YOU ONLY TELL ONE SIDE OF THE STORY.................

Now show me the pictures of those HINDU'S KILLED BY THE OTHER SIDE............

I've just shown you articles of the other side....................Hindu's who are refugees were FORCED TO CONVERT TO ISLAM OR DIE.............

PARDON ME.......IF I WAS TOLD CONVERT OR DIE...............THEN I WOULD CHOOSE DEATH.............

This is the other side of the story...............The one you refuse to look at.............

And this story is going on all over the middle east..............

Perhaps you should visit no man's land between India and Pakistan..........wear a bullet proof vest.........they are always shooting at each other there over religion......enjoy.

Well he- and I- meet people in real life. I am sorry that doesn't happen for you.

What we are seeing repeated is the genocide of a people by evil men who are raping and murdering women and children.

There are good people who object to rape and murder.

And then there are the rest of you.

I am INTRIGUED----have you met people who have been victimized in Myanmar as
muslims by Buddhists in a massive GENOCIDE program

I am intrigued- why can't you object to rape and murder- if the victims are Muslim?

If there are muslim victims of rape and murder, I would object. In 1971 there was a program
of rape and murder inflicted upon muslims in East Bengal. ----aka East Pakistan-----now called
BANGLA DESH by the West Pakistani army. At that time I was acquainted with several West
Pakistani doctors working in the USA.
I objected. The reports revealed that there were MANY pregnant girls----who were
being abandoned by their families in the care of the red cross. I was horrified that they were being
abandoned. The fact is that RAPE is more likely to result in conception than is normal sex. (it is
so reported in the medical literature) THE SITUATION was no secret at that time. You got some
actual evidence that people are being raped and murdered and starved other than 'some bangla deshi
person said that some Myanmar refugees said so'? or some social activist person said so? In
1971 there were pictures of dead starved kids in the news papers and in the periodical "newsweek"
You got anything? It is very clear that Bangla Desh does not WANT the refugees from Myanmar
despite the fact that they are ETHNIC BENGALIS
No one seems to want them. Myanmar does not want them -----just wants to GET RID OF THEM.
I have known people who escaped shariah shit holes------their problem was HOW TO GET OUT---
before being murdered. Their leaving was not legal in the shariah shit holes.----muslims were killing
them FOR TRYING TO LEAVE The tragedy of the muslims of Myanmar is------THEY HAVE NO PLACE
TO GO. They need to be LIBERATED AND SHIPPED TO SOME RECEPTIVE SHARIAH SHIT
HOLE ----like Indonesia or Maldives of Malaysia or West Pakistan-----how about Turkey? I am ALL
FOR AN AIR-LIFT to Turkey-------to the OTTOMAN EMPIRE. My very own hubby is an escapee
from a shariah shit hole. His grand mother. some twenty years earlier. did not make it. She was
raped and murdered along with her two infants. There are times when groups of people SHOULD
NOT REMAIN TOGETHER. It is very frustrating that they are FORCED to do so and NO ONE
WANTS THEM------Complain to the Caliph of the Ottoman empire----Erdogan
There are over million people involved who’s history in Myanmar is both relatively recent under British rule and going back hundreds of years.

Their culture is not Arab.

What is happening is an atrocity and is unsupportable.

Should Spain drive out and slaughter its Basques?

Should Turkey be allowed to drive out and slaughter its Kurds?
Should Bangledesh be allowed to drive out and slaughter Hindu's............

Forced conversions reported at Rohingya refugee camps | Daily Mail Online

'Hindus were identified and taken to a nearby hill... Only eight women were allowed to live… mostly the young and the beautiful': Forced conversions reported at Rohingya refugee camps

Hindu Rohingyas living in Bangladesh relief camps have become a soft target for those looking to enforce religious conversions on those vulnerable and alone, fighting for survival in Cox's Bazar.

Both Hindu and Muslim Rohingya have taken shelter after fleeing from Myanmar, but with far more Muslims than Hindus seeking refuge, the women from the community - who have already lost their homes and loved ones - are now faced with the real danger of losing their identity, dignity, and way of life.

Rabia is not alone. Theoman says her husband and entire family were shot in front of her but she was left alive to live as a captive.

'They took us to the forest and said I would have to read namaz or they would release me... My sindoor was removed and my religious shakha pola bangles broken.

'I was told I would be allowed to live only if I changed my religion. I was made to wear burqa and stay with them to learn their traditions for almost three weeks.

'I was made to read namaz... I had to say Allah, but my heart was beating for Bhagwan... My family started searching for me and came to know that I was living in a Muslim camp.'

Fascinating- so not all Rohinga are Muslim- but are being driven out of Myanmar anyway.

And by the way- I think that the murder of Hindu Rohinga by Muslim Rohinga is just as wrong as what is being done to the Muslim Rohinga by Buddhist Myanmarese.

Rohingya accused of mass killings of Hindus in Myanmar | Daily Mail Online

The radical muslims started this fight..............and are now pissed off that the Hindu's aren't taking any of their BS this time.........

When the Hindu's were confronted with CONVERT OR DIE.................the Muslims got their answer.............

The side of the equation some refuse to look at here.

The Buddhists of Myanmar told the Rohinga of Myanmar- leave or die- regardless of whether the Rohinga were Hindu or Muslim- and of course raped and murdered women and children in order to panic the others to flee.

Personally I am on the side opposed to rape and murder.

Thanks for the article showing how the inhumanity continues- the Muslims killing the Hindu are every bit as evil as the Buddhists killing the Rohinga regardless of their religion.

I am intrigued- why can't you object to rape and murder- if the victims are Muslim?

If there are muslim victims of rape and murder, I would object. In 1971 there was a program
of rape and murder inflicted upon muslims in East Bengal. ----aka East Pakistan-----now called
BANGLA DESH by the West Pakistani army. At that time I was acquainted with several West
I objected. The reports revealed that there were MANY pregnant girls----who were
being abandoned by their families in the care of the red cross. I was horrified that they were being
abandoned. The fact is that RAPE is more likely to result in conception than is normal sex. (it is
so reported in the medical literature) THE SITUATION was no secret at that time. You got some
actual evidence that people are being raped and murdered and starved other than 'some bangla deshi
person said that some Myanmar refugees said so'? or some social activist person said so? In
1971 there were pictures of dead starved kids in the news papers and in the periodical "newsweek"
You got anything? It is very clear that Bangla Desh does not WANT the refugees from Myanmar
No one seems to want them. Myanmar does not want them -----just wants to GET RID OF THEM.
I have known people who escaped shariah shit holes------their problem was HOW TO GET OUT---
before being murdered. Their leaving was not legal in the shariah shit holes.----muslims were killing
them FOR TRYING TO LEAVE The tragedy of the muslims of Myanmar is------THEY HAVE NO PLACE
HOLE ----like Indonesia or Maldives of Malaysia or West Pakistan-----how about Turkey? I am ALL
FOR AN AIR-LIFT to Turkey-------to the OTTOMAN EMPIRE. My very own hubby is an escapee
from a shariah shit hole. His grand mother. some twenty years earlier. did not make it. She was
raped and murdered along with her two infants. There are times when groups of people SHOULD
NOT REMAIN TOGETHER. It is very frustrating that they are FORCED to do so and NO ONE
There are over million people involved who’s history in Myanmar is both relatively recent under British rule and going back hundreds of years.

'Hindus were identified and taken to a nearby hill... Only eight women were allowed to live… mostly the young and the beautiful': Forced conversions reported at Rohingya refugee camps

Hindu Rohingyas living in Bangladesh relief camps have become a soft target for those looking to enforce religious conversions on those vulnerable and alone, fighting for survival in Cox's Bazar.

Both Hindu and Muslim Rohingya have taken shelter after fleeing from Myanmar, but with far more Muslims than Hindus seeking refuge, the women from the community - who have already lost their homes and loved ones - are now faced with the real danger of losing their identity, dignity, and way of life.

Rabia is not alone. Theoman says her husband and entire family were shot in front of her but she was left alive to live as a captive.

'They took us to the forest and said I would have to read namaz or they would release me... My sindoor was removed and my religious shakha pola bangles broken.

'I was told I would be allowed to live only if I changed my religion. I was made to wear burqa and stay with them to learn their traditions for almost three weeks.

'I was made to read namaz... I had to say Allah, but my heart was beating for Bhagwan... My family started searching for me and came to know that I was living in a Muslim camp.'

Fascinating- so not all Rohinga are Muslim- but are being driven out of Myanmar anyway.

And by the way- I think that the murder of Hindu Rohinga by Muslim Rohinga is just as wrong as what is being done to the Muslim Rohinga by Buddhist Myanmarese.

how nice of you--------it is VERY likely that lots of people in villages ENGAGED in violence are fleeing----
why do you find this "phenomenon" strange? Based on general lack of aptitude on your part---I do not
find it strange that you ASSUME that muslims are being raped and murdered by Buddhists

Still waiting for one of our brave Islamophobes to condemn the rape and murder of women and children.

I am fairly confident that my waiting will never end.

you got some examples of rape and murder?
I do.................but they are of the Islamic extremist side......................
Maybe they are Islamophiles

No one cares what you think. Your moralizing is nothing more than smoke to cover your fear of being called a bigot by people that are actually just as stupid and in as much denial as you. Big fat 0.

Rohingya accused of mass killings of Hindus in Myanmar | Daily Mail Online

The radical muslims started this fight..............and are now pissed off that the Hindu's aren't taking any of their BS this time.........

When the Hindu's were confronted with CONVERT OR DIE.................the Muslims got their answer.............

The side of the equation some refuse to look at here.

The Buddhists of Myanmar told the Rohinga of Myanmar- leave or die- regardless of whether the Rohinga were Hindu or Muslim- and of course raped and murdered women and children in order to panic the others to flee.

Personally I am on the side opposed to rape and murder.

Thanks for the article showing how the inhumanity continues- the Muslims killing the Hindu are every bit as evil as the Buddhists killing the Rohinga regardless of their religion.

SWEET-----you "KNOW" all about what is going on OVER THERE

A battle is going on between Gov't forces and Benghalli Insurgents...........who's leader is not a local................Attacked villages and killed Hindu's and attacked Police Stations...................

The Hindu's fought back............and like all Wars the people get caught in the middle...................Most Hindu's fled to Myanmar but others were forced the other way..................and when they get to refugee camps set up by Bangladesh..............they are Slaughtered simply because they are of a different faith...............

Those who were ALLOWED TO LIVE............HAD TO CONVERT TO ISLAM...................

THIS IS A RELIGIOUS WAR WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT..........

Islamic FANATICS STARTED IT.............

And NOW THAT THEY ARE LOSING IT.................RUN TO THE WORLD TO SAY WE ARE GETTING OUR ASSES KICKED.........

Pardon me when I don't care what they say or you say with the extermination going on to all faiths in Islamic countries over there.

it is possible that muslims are HOLDING some Bengali hindus------like enslaved captives. It is a
CULTURAL THING-----enslaving a non-muslim is considered something pleasing to allah

The killing between the opposing sides is getting brutal................Make no mistake.............2 religions are at WAR.............

and the WAR as it has throughout history is getting Brutal..................those caught in the middle are running for their lives...........both religions.....

49 Million Hindus Missing From Bangladesh Census due to Islamic atrocities :: Vanishing Hindu and other India root minorities from Indian subcontinent.

Hindus have always been threatened and discriminated against in Pakistan and Bangladesh on religious grounds. Though in 1947, Hindus accounted for 24 per cent of the present day Pakistan’s population, now the numbers less than two per cent. Situation is equally grave in Bangladesh where Hindus numbered 31 per cent in 1947, but now number nine per cent. Most of the Hindus / Sikhs have either been driven out, or have been killed or forcibly converted in Pakistan and Bangladesh. However, in India, the present percentage of Muslim population is much higher than that was in 1947.

Pakistan and Bangladesh have never explained what they have done to their Hindu population.

Hindus suffer constant threats to their lives, security and property in Pak-Bangla lands. Many Hindu temples have been desecrated and destroyed in Pakistan and Bangladesh. There are regular reports of illegal encroachments on Hindu temples and lands, looting of Hindu property, discrimination, persecution, molestation and abduction of Hindu girls both in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

During 1970 and 1971, Hindus in East Pakistan (present Bangladesh) underwent massive massacres by the Pakistani army and its collaborators. Over two million Hindus are reported to have been killed in East Pakistan during 1970 and 1971 leading to Indo-Pak war in 1971. Besides, countless Hindu women were dishonoured and kidnapped during this period.

This is an unfinished story to finish the Hindu race by Islamist Jihasdists in Pakistan and Bangladesh. The Hindu-Buddhist race in the Indian sub-continent is decaying after facing the barbaric onslaught of Islam.

Forum List

Back