Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

Correction..........not Russia...............

sheeesh eagle------I DID NOT KNOW and am still not entirely convinced. FYI----current grammar
school teaching for Bangla Deshis-------is------the 1971 invasion and rape rampage of the Pakistani
army was------------done by a coalition of the indian army and mossad

sheeesh eagle------I DID NOT KNOW and am still not entirely convinced. FYI----current grammar
school teaching for Bangla Deshis-------is------the 1971 invasion and rape rampage of the Pakistani

Without India...........the Pakistani army would have won hands down.....................The U.S. position was clearly on the side of Pakistan during the time..........

The split of India and Pakistan was down religious lines..............and they still fire at each other today..............While the Bengalli's and Pakistani's hate each other there is a radical movement there to exapand Islam with the sword...and so the War with Burma.

Without India...........the Pakistani army would have won hands down.....................The U.S. position was clearly on the side of Pakistan during the time..........

The split of India and Pakistan was down religious lines..............and they still fire at each other today..............While the Bengalli's and Pakistani's hate each other there is a radical movement there to exapand Islam with the sword...and so the War with Burma.

I did not know that the US played ANY ROLE at all-------as to India---yeah----they did tend AT THAT TIME
to line up with Russia. I DO recall that W. Pakistan BLAMED THE INDIAN ARMY FOR EVERYTHING----
but I thought that was just the usual Islamic posturing. In retrospect------if the Indian army helped to defeat
West Pakistan--------I AM DELIGHTED. The the E. Bengalis dislike the W. Pakistanis------is sorta ok
with me

India–Pakistan border skirmishes (2014–2015) - Wikipedia

I did not know that the US played ANY ROLE at all-------as to India---yeah----they did tend AT THAT TIME
to line up with Russia. I DO recall that W. Pakistan BLAMED THE INDIAN ARMY FOR EVERYTHING----
but I thought that was just the usual Islamic posturing. In retrospect------if the Indian army helped to defeat
West Pakistan--------I AM DELIGHTED. The the E. Bengalis dislike the W. Pakistanis------is sorta ok
with me

India kicked Pakistans butt back then..........only reason that it is not still East Pakistan today. Yes

India–Pakistan border skirmishes (2014–2015) - Wikipedia

with me

India kicked Pakistans butt back then..........only reason that it is not still East Pakistan today. Yes

how? where? Just in the sea? ??????

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia

The Indian campaign employed "blitzkrieg" techniques, exploiting weakness in the enemy's positions and bypassing opposition, and resulted in a swift victory.[130]:802 Faced with insurmountable losses, the Pakistani military capitulated in less than a fortnight and psychological panic spread in the Eastern Command's military leadership.[130]:802 Subsequently, the Indian Army encircled Dacca and ultimately issued an ultimatum to surrender in "30-minutes" time window on 16 December 1971.[131] Upon hearing the ultimatum, the Pakistan Eastern Command led by its commander Lieutenant-General A.A.K. Niazi stationed in East Pakistan surrendered without putting a fight or offering any resistance.[129] On 16 December 1971, Pakistan ultimately called for unilateral ceasefire and surrendered its combined military to Indian Army– hence ending the Indo-Pakistani war of 1971.[129]

Surrender of Pakistan Eastern Command in East Pakistan
Main articles: Instrument of Surrender (1971) and East Pakistan Military Command
Officially, the Instrument of Surrender of Pakistan Eastern Command stationed in East Pakistan was signed between the Lieutenant General Jagjit Singh Aurora, the GOC-in-C of Indian Eastern Command and Lieutenant-General A.A.K. Niazi, the Commander of the Pakistan Eastern Command, at the Ramna Race Course in Dhaka at 16:31Hrs IST on 16 December 1971.[132]:156–157 As the surrender was accepted by Lieutenant-General Aurora without a word, the surrounding crowds on the race course started shouting anti-Pakistan slogans and there were reports of abuses aimed at the surrendering commanders of Pakistani military.[132]:157[133][self-published source]

Following the surrender, the Indian Army took approximately 90,000 Pakistani servicemen and their Bengali supporters as POWs, making it the largest surrender since World War II.[132]:157 Initial counts were recorded as ~79,676 war prisoners who were the uniformed personnel, and overwhelming majority of war prisoners were officers, most of them were in the Army and Navy, while relatively small number of Air Force and Marines; others in larger number were being served in the paramilitary.[134] it was recorded that the ~55,692 were belonged to Pakistan Army, 16,354 Paramilitary, 5,296 Police, 1,000 Navy and 800 PAF.[135]

The remaining prisoners were civilians who were either family members of the military personnel or collaborators (razakars). The Hamoodur Rahman Commission and the POW Investigation Commission reports instituted by Pakistan lists the Pakistani POWs as follows: Apart from soldiers, it was estimated that 15,000 Bengali civilians were also made prisoners of war.[136]

Bangladesh assures Myanmar it will arrest Rohingya terrorists - NewsIn.Asia

The Bangladesh border guards assured the Myanmar government that they would arrest and put on trial suspects involved in the attacks in northern Rakhine State who have since then fled to neighboring Bangladesh.

“They [Bangladesh border guard officials] said that they would not allow even an inch of their land to be used as shelter for terrorists,” said Police Brigadier General Aung Htay Myint of the cross-border crimes department of the Myanmar police.

“They assured that they would arrest and put on trial those terrorists,” he added.

The two sides discussed the 66 suspected ARSA terrorists who have fled to Bangladesh, which was reported by the Myanmar government at a high level meeting of the ministers of Home Affairs of both countries last month in Nay Pyi Taw.

Bangladesh officials called on Myanmar to begin as soon as possible the repatriation of hundreds of thousands of Muslims from the northern Rakhine who fled after the outbreak of violence in the region.

Myanmar Brigadier General Aung Htay Myint said the two countries have already reached a mutual understanding on the issue of repatriation.

Myanmar will start immigration inspection of refugees after signing a memorandum of understanding when the Bangladeshi Prime Minister visits Myanmar. The visit is yet to be scheduled.

Agreements are in the works..................after they are assured that they are accepting ARSA terrorist back into the country......................

The ONES WHO STARTED THE DAMNED FIGHT...................

Islam.........The Religion of Peace and a Stack of Dead bodies................

oh..........sheeeeesh
They are better off not letting them back in.................no matter how the world looks at it........

The fight will happen again and again and again...........just like it always happens.

oh..........sheeeeesh
They are better off not letting them back in.................no matter how the world looks at it........

The fight will happen again and again and again...........just like it always happens.

I am beyond fascinated-------Has Bangladesh EVER tried a muslim for jihadist crime. Pakistan
does seem willing to try OVERTLY criminal Taliban jihadists who attack PAKISTANIS-----in jihadist
causes--------but when the victims are kaffirin ????

Still not a single one of you brave contard Islamophobes can condemn the rape and murder of women and children.

You just can't do it.

When you bring up Christian atrocities when discussing Islamic ones does that justify Islam?

So...let me ask again the question you keep avoiding. In the current conflict, where do you draw the line at what a state has a right to do?
I already answered you. If you do not like the answer it is your problem, not mine.

What was your answer? All I've seen are dodges - not a single direct answer.
You have seen the facts in a matter that you refuse to accept them. My answer is not subject to your approval.
Then really...your complaints about being misrepresented are
No, it is approval to determine their own destiny. You just can't conflate that with the approval of the method at your convenience. Got that?

Actually yes I can.

You approve of a country doing whatever it wants to people.

Therefore you approve of a country raping and murdering children when that is what they are doing.
I accept that evil does not take sides, you don't.

Evil absolutely takes sides.

Evil sides with the rapists and the murderers.

Like you do.
The other side also murders and rapes. I think reality has you at a disadvantage.
Every group of human beings has murderes and rapists among them. Those individuals are criminals and subject to the law.

This is state sponsored rape and slaughter of an entire group of oeople right down to infants.

There is a difference dont you think?

***Every group of human beings has murderes and rapists among them. Those individuals are criminals and subject to the law. ****

whether or not a rapist or a murderer is subjected to LAW---
depends on the LAW. Adolf called murder legal, muhummad called rape and murder legal under DIVINE
SHARIA LAW ----COYOTE YAWNS. For those who do not know----rape and of a non muslim in Islamic law is not only legal----it is lauded. ----murder is something like a traffic violation----the perpetrator MAY be subject to a small fine. Coyote giggles and calls the fact a "lie"

Still not a single one of you brave contard Islamophobes can condemn the rape and murder of women and children.

You just can't do it.

Please define "rape" and "murder" as per shariah law

Hmmm do you live your life according to Shariah law? I certainly don't.

If you are unsure as to the 'definition' of rape or murder.....well then you have bigger problems than your general antipathy to the murder and rape of women and children who happen to be Muslim

So...let me ask again the question you keep avoiding. In the current conflict, where do you draw the line at what a state has a right to do?
I already answered you. If you do not like the answer it is your problem, not mine.

You have seen the facts in a matter that you refuse to accept them. My answer is not subject to your approval.
Actually yes I can.

You approve of a country doing whatever it wants to people.

Therefore you approve of a country raping and murdering children when that is what they are doing.

Like you do.
The other side also murders and rapes. I think reality has you at a disadvantage.
Every group of human beings has murderes and rapists among them. Those individuals are criminals and subject to the law.

This is state sponsored rape and slaughter of an entire group of oeople right down to infants.

***Every group of human beings has murderes and rapists among them. Those individuals are criminals and subject to the law. ****

depends on the LAW. Adolf called murder legal, muhummad called rape and murder legal under DIVINE
SHARIA LAW ----COYOTE YAWNS. For those who do not know----rape and of a non muslim in Islamic law is not only legal----it is lauded. ----murder is something like a traffic violation----the perpetrator MAY be subject to a small fine. Coyote giggles and calls the fact a "lie"

Meanwhile Rosie giggles about the rape and murder of women and children- because to her- they are only Muslims....

Like you do.

Meanwhile Rosie giggles about the rape and murder of women and children- because to her- they are only Muslims....
And what Rosie does has caused the problem over there or has one thing to do with it? Stop the personal insults and try concentrating on the topic.

Like you do.

And what Rosie does has caused the problem over there or has one thing to do with it? Stop the personal insults and try concentrating on the topic.
You might want to tell that to Rosie as well :lol:

You are the same. Your are obsessed with the reactions to the problem, not the problem itself.

You are the same. Your are obsessed with the reactions to the problem, not the problem itself.

I oppose genocide unequivocably, in all it's forms, without reservation. I oppose ethnic cleansing.

Can you say the same? That is the problem.

Forum List

Back