Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

What was your answer? All I've seen are dodges - not a single direct answer.
You have seen the facts in a matter that you refuse to accept them. My answer is not subject to your approval.
Then really...your complaints about being misrepresented are
Evil absolutely takes sides.

Evil sides with the rapists and the murderers.

Like you do.
The other side also murders and rapes. I think reality has you at a disadvantage.
Every group of human beings has murderes and rapists among them. Those individuals are criminals and subject to the law.

This is state sponsored rape and slaughter of an entire group of oeople right down to infants.

There is a difference dont you think?

***Every group of human beings has murderes and rapists among them. Those individuals are criminals and subject to the law. ****

whether or not a rapist or a murderer is subjected to LAW---
depends on the LAW. Adolf called murder legal, muhummad called rape and murder legal under DIVINE
SHARIA LAW ----COYOTE YAWNS. For those who do not know----rape and of a non muslim in Islamic law is not only legal----it is lauded. ----murder is something like a traffic violation----the perpetrator MAY be subject to a small fine. Coyote giggles and calls the fact a "lie"

Meanwhile Rosie giggles about the rape and murder of women and children- because to her- they are only Muslims....
And what Rosie does has caused the problem over there or has one thing to do with it? Stop the personal insults and try concentrating on the topic.

Syrius is PROJECTING

***Every group of human beings has murderes and rapists among them. Those individuals are criminals and subject to the law. ****

depends on the LAW. Adolf called murder legal, muhummad called rape and murder legal under DIVINE
SHARIA LAW ----COYOTE YAWNS. For those who do not know----rape and of a non muslim in Islamic law is not only legal----it is lauded. ----murder is something like a traffic violation----the perpetrator MAY be subject to a small fine. Coyote giggles and calls the fact a "lie"

Meanwhile Rosie giggles about the rape and murder of women and children- because to her- they are only Muslims....
And what Rosie does has caused the problem over there or has one thing to do with it? Stop the personal insults and try concentrating on the topic.
You might want to tell that to Rosie as well :lol:

You are the same. Your are obsessed with the reactions to the problem, not the problem itself.

I oppose genocide unequivocably, in all it's forms, without reservation. I oppose ethnic cleansing.

Can you say the same? That is the problem.

you are lying, coyote----you are leaving out the forms of
genocide upon which you prefer to wink, giggle and deny

You are the same. Your are obsessed with the reactions to the problem, not the problem itself.

I oppose genocide unequivocably, in all it's forms, without reservation. I oppose ethnic cleansing.

Regardless of what anyone said, personal opinions do not matter, and it is how you deflect from Islams role in this situation. It has become more than obvious than ever that avoiding the truth about Islam is all you do.

You have seen the facts in a matter that you refuse to accept them. My answer is not subject to your approval.
The other side also murders and rapes. I think reality has you at a disadvantage.
Every group of human beings has murderes and rapists among them. Those individuals are criminals and subject to the law.

This is state sponsored rape and slaughter of an entire group of oeople right down to infants.

Syrius is PROJECTING

Nope- I oppose genocide- I oppose rape and murder- you Islamophobes clearly don't- since you aren't willing- or aren't able- to condemn any of those things- when the victims are Muslim.

Regardless of what anyone said, personal opinions do not matter, and it is how you deflect from Islams role in this situation. It has become more than obvious than ever that avoiding the truth about Islam is all you do.

This site is all about personal opinions.

In my opinion, you are deflecting from the horrors of genocide, of rape and murder- when inflicted on Muslims- to promote your anti-Muslim propaganda.

Which genocide has he denied?

Feel free to name them.

Meanwhile you prefer to wink, giggle and deny the rape and murder of women and children- when they are Muslim- when they are Rohinga.

Syrius is PROJECTING

Nope- I oppose genocide- I oppose rape and murder- you Islamophobes clearly don't- since you aren't willing- or aren't able- to condemn any of those things- when the victims are Muslim.

No one cares. Except the people who want to change the subject, discount the known facts about Islam and its violent history in that region of the world, and feel virtuous. Blowhole.

In my opinion, you are deflecting from the horrors of genocide, of rape and murder- when inflicted on Muslims- to promote your anti-Muslim propaganda.

No I am not, all I said is Muslims started this and need to deal with the consequences. You twist words, fabricate lies, and avoid the cause of all of this.

Regardless of what anyone said personal opinions do not matter, and it is how you deflect Islams role in this situation. It has become more than obvious than ever that avoiding the truth about Islam is all you do.

My position on genocide and ethnic cleansing has been consistent and absolutely clear through out my time here. I don't care if the victims and perpetrators are Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Animist or Athiest.

Let me remind you what genocide is:

What is Genocide?
The term "genocide" did not exist before 1944. It is a very specific term, referring to violent crimes committed against groups with the intent to destroy the existence of the group. Human rights, as laid out in the US Bill of Rights or the 1948 United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, concern the rights of individuals.

Genocide - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
Genocide is a term used to describe violence against members of a national, ethnic, racial or religious group with the intent to destroy the entire group. The word came into general usage only after World War II, when the full extent of the atrocities committed by the Nazi regime against European Jews during that conflict became known. In 1948, the United Nations declared genocide to be an international crime; the term would later be applied to the horrific acts of violence committed during conflicts in the former Yugoslavia and in the African country of Rwanda in the 1990s.​

What is Genocide?
The crime of genocide has two elements: intent and action.

“Intentional” means purposeful. Intent can be proven directly from statements or orders. But more often, it must be inferred from a systematic pattern of coordinated acts.

Intent is different from motive. Whatever may be the motive for the crime (land expropriation, national security, territorial integrity, etc.,) if the perpetrators commit acts intended to destroy a group, even part of a group, it is genocide.

Genocide is and always will be EVIL. No exceptions.

The fact that you can't bring yourself to say that speaks volumes.

No I am not, all I said is Muslims started this and need to deal with the consequences. You twist words, fabricate lies, and avoid the cause of all of this.

Why can't you simply say what the genocide against the Rohinga ethnic group - is wrong? Is it so hard to say that?

Which genocide has he denied?

Feel free to name them.

Meanwhile you prefer to wink, giggle and deny the rape and murder of women and children- when they are Muslim- when they are Rohinga.

That is a lie. Show me where and how you heard me giggle or saw me wink. You are talking shit.

Regardless of what anyone said personal opinions do not matter, and it is how you deflect Islams role in this situation. It has become more than obvious than ever that avoiding the truth about Islam is all you do.

My position on genocide and ethnic cleansing has been consistent and absolutely clear through out my time here. I don't care if the victims and perpetrators are Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Animist or Athiest.

What is Genocide?
The term "genocide" did not exist before 1944. It is a very specific term, referring to violent crimes committed against groups with the intent to destroy the existence of the group. Human rights, as laid out in the US Bill of Rights or the 1948 United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, concern the rights of individuals.

Genocide is a term used to describe violence against members of a national, ethnic, racial or religious group with the intent to destroy the entire group. The word came into general usage only after World War II, when the full extent of the atrocities committed by the Nazi regime against European Jews during that conflict became known. In 1948, the United Nations declared genocide to be an international crime; the term would later be applied to the horrific acts of violence committed during conflicts in the former Yugoslavia and in the African country of Rwanda in the 1990s.​

What is Genocide?

“Intentional” means purposeful. Intent can be proven directly from statements or orders. But more often, it must be inferred from a systematic pattern of coordinated acts.

Intent is different from motive. Whatever may be the motive for the crime (land expropriation, national security, territorial integrity, etc.,) if the perpetrators commit acts intended to destroy a group, even part of a group, it is genocide.

Why can't you simply say what the genocide against the Rohinga ethnic group - is wrong? Is it so hard to say that?
They are not an ethnic group, they are a political invention. I posted a link that explained it.

What is Genocide?

What is Genocide?

They are not an ethnic group, they are a political invention. I posted a link that explained it.

What ever you choose to call them is irrelevent, and I suspect yet another dodge to giving a direct answer.

They are a defined group of people undergoing genocide by all definitions of the term (which I posted above).

Why can't you simply say that the genocide against the Rohinga ethnic group - is wrong?

Syrius is PROJECTING

your statement is utter Bullshit -------something you developed
in your own perverted mind or something you parrot from a
fellow pile of shit. Your use of the term "islamophobe" is another evidence of your perversion. How did you come to the idiot conclusion that I am an "islamophobe"----whatever that term is supposed to mean? -----would you be willing to tell me from where you first learned the term "islamophobe"---if you remember? Another query------just to give me an idea as to with what I am communicating. Did you spend any time objecting to the destruction of ancient Buddhist art in
Afghanistan. ------are you old enough to remember the genocide of Biafran children in Nigeria? Did you ever read the koran?

What is Genocide?

What is Genocide?

What ever you choose to call them is irrelevent, and I suspect yet another dodge to giving a direct answer.

They are a defined group of people undergoing genocide by all definitions of the term (which I posted above).

Why can't you simply say that the genocide against the Rohinga ethnic group - is wrong?
Because it is not genocide when people of that group are allowed to leave, not killed. How stupid are you? If they stay they are killing themselves. Look at the title of the thread, where do you see the word genocide?

Syrius is PROJECTING

your statement is utter Bullshit -------something you developed
in your own perverted mind or something you parrot from a
fellow pile of shit. Your use of the term "islamophobe" is another evidence of your perversion. How did you come to the idiot conclusion that I am an "islamophobe"----whatever that term is supposed to mean? -----would you be willing to tell me from where you first learned the term "islamophobe"---if you remember? Another query------just to give me an idea as to with what I am communicating. Did you spend any time objecting to the destruction of ancient Buddhist art in
Afghanistan. ------are you old enough to remember the genocide of Biafran children in Nigeria? Did you ever read the koran?

All those past atrocities are wrong, as are the ISIS destruction of antiquities, attempted genocide of Yazidi's and thousands of Muslims as well. So was the genocide that occurred in the Holocaust, the Armenian genocide in Turkey, Stalin's attempts to dilute and destroy USSR's ethnic minorities. The list is endless. We can't change the past though can we?

But what is happening to the Rohinga is ongoing. Not the past. Now.

What is Genocide?

What is Genocide?

Because it is not genocide when people of that group are allowed to leave, not killed. How stupid are you? If they stay they are killing themselves. Look at the title of the thread, where do you see the word genocide?

It is something you use to avoid what Islam is doing and has done.

What is Genocide?

What is Genocide?

my understanding of ROHINGA is that they are LARGELY --but not entirely made up of economic refugees from Bangla Desh. BENGALI is definitely an ETHNIC GROUP------Bengalis-----both muslim and hindu have a LANGUAGE----
to wit Bengali. ---They have a cuisine-----a bit modified by religion-----but a characteristic cuisine nevertheless. THEY
LOOK LIKE EACH OTHER.-------they are an ethnic group ---
separated geographically by the partition of India. Calcutta--
(Kolkata) is Bengali along with the black-hole of calcutta. There are some hindu and muslim bengalis who like the idea of MERGING east bengal (the muslim thing--to wit Bangla
desh) with west bengal (the hindu thing----kokata and its precincts)-----My understanding is that the BUDDHISTS of
Myanmar experience lots of violence from the muslim bengalis who live in Myanmar----for whatever length of time---
some longstanding and some fairly recent newcomers

What is Genocide?

What is Genocide?

I am not so stupid as to believe that confining people in concentration camps is "allowing them to leave", or shooting them in the back as they are fleeing is "allowing them to leave". Nor do I consider decapitating CHILDREN and throwing infants into burning fires to be "allowing them to leave". Gang raping women and children is hardly "allowing them to leave".

Your logic is no different than the Nazi's....Jews were originally allowed to leave - hell, we Americans and Europeans TURNED THEM AWAY in boatloads because they were JEWISH...and sent them back to their deaths. But I don't suppose you consider that genocide since they "could have left" right?

What is Genocide?

What is Genocide?

It is something you use to avoid what Islam is doing and has done.

Genocide is genocide. Review the definition.

Forum List

Back