N Korea calls Obama a monkey - I agree

So you don't think that welfare programs which it's a known fact that libs want people to have way more access to it and keep extending the ability to get it and the republicans trying to pass welfare reforms and will likely pass another hold minorities;especially blacks hostage? Really? That's common sense. Everybody knows that. btw.. When were all the welfare programs started after what event major racial Federal action and in what year? Who keeps on trying to create more access to them all for more and more higher income levels? Who's the party that's trying to increase food stamp rewards?

Now after reading the above - Knowing that the GOP is trying to reduce the access to those programs only to those that need it, who will the blacks blame? Over the last 6 years how many times had Nancy pelosi come out in support of food stamps and these welfare programs and blamed the GOP for throwing minorities and granny off a cliff?

And you are going to tell me and others here that there isn't a political agenda by the left to try and swing votes? Really? You'll look like a fool really quick if you continue with this.

With all this astounding knowledge at your finger tips it's a wonder you don't go door to door in predominantly black neighborhoods spreading the good word.

I'm not running for office am I? You finally said something smart and I'll give it to you. The GOP's problem is that they haven't gone door to door in the poorest neighborhoods and talked with these minorities. Huge fucking mistake.

Golly, it's so hard to figure out why Republican messages might not resonate so well with people on the shit end of the stick.

Why? been screwed in the ass to many times?

Looks like you've found you're level. Not very bright........are you.

LOL... Why should I respond intellectually with someone who can only write a single sentence every time he posts to just get a rise out of people? You are officially on ignore.

Where is Race Hustler, Inc. on this one? North Korea calls President Obama a chimp and they are silent? Are the race hustlers afraid of N. Korea, appeasing them, or are the Race Hustlers standing down on command from their handlers?

What the fuck are you babbling about?

for someone who seems to think he knows alot you don't seem to understand basic English. He's talking about Jackson and sharpton and the others who make themselves rich by stirring up racism real or imagined.

Basic English? No doubt you can find the definitions for those terms in your political newspeak dictionary.

so because you can't figure something out everyone who can has some secret political dictionary? That's sheer paranoia.

just educate yourself on the matter and you won't look so silly

Sometimes even the North Koreans get it right. I agree with them but with a little different twist. To me Obama has always been George Soros's little trained monkey.

Of course comparing Obama to a monkey is insulting monkey's, isn't it?

"Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," an unidentified spokesman at the commission's policy department said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.
North Korea calls Obama a monkey in latest hacking salvo - Telegraph

So conservatives are siding with a bigoted regime that tortures, starves, and murders its own citizens so it can maintain the largest army on the planet, eh? Well, that falls right in with the right wing's mantra of everything for the military, and nothing for the poor lazy bums living on the street because it's all their fault. How pathetic is that?
Agreeing with one statement by a world leader does not translate to agreeing entirely with that leader's political mantra.

Taking sides on one issue or comment does not translate to switching parties.

Okay, so what you are saying is that if it okay for the leader of the most repressive regime to make racist comments about our commander in chief, it is okay for the right wing in this country to agree with him. Got it. By the way, Kim Jon Un is not a world leader. He is the defacto dictator of a tiny corner of the globe, the most insolated country on the planet.
Sometimes even the North Koreans get it right. I agree with them but with a little different twist. To me Obama has always been George Soros's little trained monkey.

"Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," an unidentified spokesman at the commission's policy department said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.

So conservatives are siding with a bigoted regime that tortures, starves, and murders its own citizens so it can maintain the largest army on the planet, eh? Well, that falls right in with the right wing's mantra of everything for the military, and nothing for the poor lazy bums living on the street because it's all their fault. How pathetic is that?
Agreeing with one statement by a world leader does not translate to agreeing entirely with that leader's political mantra.

Taking sides on one issue or comment does not translate to switching parties.

Okay, so what you are saying is that if it okay for the leader of the most repressive regime to make racist comments about our commander in chief, it is okay for the right wing in this country to agree with him. Got it. By the way, Kim Jon Un is not a world leader. He is the defacto dictator of a tiny corner of the globe, the most insolated country on the planet.
Apparently, you do not understand analogies.

Commie-Baby-Kim said:
The operative similarity between Obama and the monkey is that both are considered reckless in words and deeds.

Not that I agree that monkeys use words, but they do express themselves vocally. Their behavior, exhibited in nature documentaries I have seen, seems to heavily dosed with reckless abandon.

The Baby-Titular-Head did not say, "Obama is a monkey". If what the little shithead's spokesperson said is an exact quote, he said, "Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest,..."

"Is like" is not the same as "Is" is....just ask Slick Willy!

A fact: Humans share 98% of their DNA with monkeys. In this regard, humans are VERY MUCH LIKE MONKEYS. Still this does not equate the two species.

I have two eyes, just like monkeys do.
I have two ears, just like monkeys do.
I sometimes act and speak with recklessness, just like monkeys do.
I learned many things from watching others. (Monkey see, monkey do.)

I take no offense at these traits being pointed out.

Evidently the brains to match.

Of course you do......what else can a racist piece of dog shit say.

why is calling Obama a monkey racist when calling bush one wasn't?

Are you completely serious? Are you kidding or what? Even if you ignore the obvious historic context your question fails to meet the minimum threshold for even a superficial equivalency.

in other words your too intellectually lazy and lack the integrity to have a real discussion or be consistent on the topic so you've decided to dismiss me and pretend you're somehow superior. Typical

Let's have a real discussion then Mr Mod......let's see if you can. Let's start by seeing if you can answer some questions honestly.

Is there an historic context to the term "monkey" when referring to black folks?

you mean how you progressives have been calling everyone monkeys for the last hundred years?

LOL

:link:

Damn, the Right has a crush on Putin and now they're getting behind Kim Jong Un.

Just goes to show that the right wing in this country is so ideologically driven that they would willingly betray this nation in pursuit of their political ambitions.

seriously? Someone calling Obama a name is treason now? And you wonder why we want to keep you people out of power. When do the gas chambers start?

Where is Race Hustler, Inc. on this one? North Korea calls President Obama a chimp and they are silent? Are the race hustlers afraid of N. Korea, appeasing them, or are the Race Hustlers standing down on command from their handlers?

What the fuck are you babbling about?

for someone who seems to think he knows alot you don't seem to understand basic English. He's talking about Jackson and sharpton and the others who make themselves rich by stirring up racism real or imagined.

Basic English? No doubt you can find the definitions for those terms in your political newspeak dictionary.

so because you can't figure something out everyone who can has some secret political dictionary? That's sheer paranoia.

just educate yourself on the matter and you won't look so silly

Please feel free to point out the school where I can educate myself on superficial half wit ideology.

I disagree, to say a totalitarian government/leader who abuses their own countrymen ever gets anything right is just foolish. Obama, by far, may not be perfect but he is the US's imperfect leader. Don't take sides with those who have absolutely no regard for freedom.

I agree. We don't need to take n Korea or obamas side

What's Obama's side on this issue?

someone who has no regard to freedom. Aka a totalitarian. It seems stupid to get involved in a pissing match between the two. Nor does there seem to be any point in insulting either over it. Let the totalitarians argue. Let's make ourselves free while they are distracted

I saw a scene like that in one of the Jurassic Park movies, where the humans escaped while the behemoth predators were fighting with each other.

Damn, the Right has a crush on Putin and now they're getting behind Kim Jong Un.

Just goes to show that the right wing in this country is so ideologically driven that they would willingly betray this nation in pursuit of their political ambitions.

seriously? Someone calling Obama a name is treason now? And you wonder why we want to keep you people out of power. When do the gas chambers start?

Don't worry little guy, there won't be a final solution for retarded people any time soon......so you'll likely survive the coming purge.

[

How is What Obama is doing with Cuba any different than what Nixon did with China? How long is the right wing in this country going to insist that we continue sanctions that don't work against Cuba, have never worked, particularly when we are the only country that enforces them while everyone else ignores them? By the way, to compare Cuba with North Korea is just dumb. Congratulations.

You are trying to deflect Obama's stupidly by saying other people did the same thing. I suspect that all you Libtards thought Nixon was an asshole so comparing Obama to Nixon is quite funny when you think about it.

You need to think a little bit instead of always sucking Obama's penis.

There is nothing wrong with anybody trying to get Cuba on the right track. However, that shithead Obama didn't do that. He legitimized the oppressive Cuban government and got nothing of substance in return. In other words the corrupt and incompetent sonofabitch gave away the store. Cuba got everything they could dream of and didn't have to do anything significant in return. They can continue to be oppressive and also have American support. That is like having your cake and being able to eat it to.

If you don't understand what is wrong with Cuba then you have been watching too many Michael Moore movies, which a typical dumbass thing for a Moon Bat to do.

Do you always repeat what you hear from Rush Limbaugh and FOX News? Or is dick sucking as far as your original thinking takes you?

well considering neither says anything he has been saying it be difficult for him to repeating them. Course you would know that if you listened to different sources of information instead of pretending you have any idea what they say

Don't worry little guy, there won't be a final solution for retarded people any time soon......so you'll likely survive the coming purge.

What is it with you Leftists wanting to kill anyone who disagrees with you?

Are you completely serious? Are you kidding or what? Even if you ignore the obvious historic context your question fails to meet the minimum threshold for even a superficial equivalency.

in other words your too intellectually lazy and lack the integrity to have a real discussion or be consistent on the topic so you've decided to dismiss me and pretend you're somehow superior. Typical

Let's have a real discussion then Mr Mod......let's see if you can. Let's start by seeing if you can answer some questions honestly.

Is there an historic context to the term "monkey" when referring to black folks?

you mean how you progressives have been calling everyone monkeys for the last hundred years?

Perhaps you can add some detail and context to your cryptic remarks.

or you could educate yourself.

You're the one who's dishonest by even suggesting that there's some equivalency there.

you're seriously going to argue that there isn't an equivalency between calling two people monkeys?

and yet you want to act like one is alright and the other is not simply because of race? Do you know what honest people call treating people differently because of the color of their skin?

they call it racism.

Talk about intellectually dishonest. Holy shit, you have to be kidding.

so treating one group of people differently because of skin color isn't racism?

[

How is What Obama is doing with Cuba any different than what Nixon did with China? How long is the right wing in this country going to insist that we continue sanctions that don't work against Cuba, have never worked, particularly when we are the only country that enforces them while everyone else ignores them? By the way, to compare Cuba with North Korea is just dumb. Congratulations.

You are trying to deflect Obama's stupidly by saying other people did the same thing. I suspect that all you Libtards thought Nixon was an asshole so comparing Obama to Nixon is quite funny when you think about it.

There is nothing wrong with anybody trying to get Cuba on the right track. However, that shithead Obama didn't do that. He legitimized the oppressive Cuban government and got nothing of substance in return. In other words the corrupt and incompetent sonofabitch gave away the store. Cuba got everything they could dream of and didn't have to do anything significant in return. They can continue to be oppressive and also have American support. That is like having your cake and being able to eat it to.

If you don't understand what is wrong with Cuba then you have been watching too many Michael Moore movies, which a typical dumbass thing for a Moon Bat to do.

Do you always repeat what you hear from Rush Limbaugh and FOX News? Or is dick sucking as far as your original thinking takes you?

well considering neither says anything he has been saying it be difficult for him to repeating them. Course you would know that if you listened to different sources of information instead of pretending you have any idea what they say

I know exactly what the lying cock suckers say every day. Ever notice how many FOX News stories lead off with ....."People are saying...." or "We've heard people say....."
Every time they do that you know they're the only one's saying it.

I disagree, to say a totalitarian government/leader who abuses their own countrymen ever gets anything right is just foolish. Obama, by far, may not be perfect but he is the US's imperfect leader. Don't take sides with those who have absolutely no regard for freedom.

I agree. We don't need to take n Korea or obamas side

What's Obama's side on this issue?

someone who has no regard to freedom. Aka a totalitarian. It seems stupid to get involved in a pissing match between the two. Nor does there seem to be any point in insulting either over it. Let the totalitarians argue. Let's make ourselves free while they are distracted

I saw a scene like that in one of the Jurassic Park movies, where the humans escaped while the behemoth predators were fighting with each other.

The T-Rex sure took care of them didn't he?

Sure nuff - the RWs are siding with the NK commie.

Anyone surprised?

so us saying it's just as stupid as you guys calling bush a monkey is siding with n Korea? As if this a real political issue.

while you are getting offended at your political god bring called a name the country is falling apart. Wake up

You're the one who's dishonest by even suggesting that there's some equivalency there.

you're seriously going to argue that there isn't an equivalency between calling two people monkeys?

and yet you want to act like one is alright and the other is not simply because of race? Do you know what honest people call treating people differently because of the color of their skin?

they call it racism.

Talk about intellectually dishonest. Holy shit, you have to be kidding.

so treating one group of people differently because of skin color isn't racism?

Pretending you don't recognize the obvious historic context of the remarks is a stark example of racism.

Sure nuff - the RWs are siding with the NK commie.

Anyone surprised?

so us saying it's just as stupid as you guys calling bush a monkey is siding with n Korea? As if this a real political issue.

while you are getting offended at your political god bring called a name the country is falling apart. Wake up

No, once again.....there is no equivalency, none, nada, zip, zilch, zero, nothing.

[

I know exactly what the lying cock suckers say every day. Ever notice how many FOX News stories lead off with ....."People are saying...." or "We've heard people say....."
Every time they do that you know they're the only one's saying it.

I love how you Leftwats have such a hardon for Rush Limbaugh and Fox News. It's as if you bristle at any opposition to the communist revolution. It is only communists who hate dissent, free media, and the exposure of the truth. And to add insult to injury, Rush Limbaugh revolutionized AM radio, a feat that Leftists can't duplicate even with federal grants to help, and Fox News has for the last decade more ratings than MSNBC and CNN combined.

That means people aren't listening to you, last election case in point.

OMG that must burn!

Forum List

Back