N Korea calls Obama a monkey - I agree

Sometimes even the North Koreans get it right. I agree with them but with a little different twist. To me Obama has always been George Soros's little trained monkey.

Of course comparing Obama to a monkey is insulting monkey's, isn't it?

"Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," an unidentified spokesman at the commission's policy department said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.
North Korea calls Obama a monkey in latest hacking salvo - Telegraph
Damn, the Right has a crush on Putin and now they're getting behind Kim Jong Un.

Just goes to show that the right wing in this country is so ideologically driven that they would willingly betray this nation in pursuit of their political ambitions.

Where is Race Hustler, Inc. on this one? North Korea calls President Obama a chimp and they are silent? Are the race hustlers afraid of N. Korea, appeasing them, or are the Race Hustlers standing down on command from their handlers?

What the fuck are you babbling about?

for someone who seems to think he knows alot you don't seem to understand basic English. He's talking about Jackson and sharpton and the others who make themselves rich by stirring up racism real or imagined.

Basic English? No doubt you can find the definitions for those terms in your political newspeak dictionary.

2 things are going on with you here,

1.) You knew leftofleft had a point worthy of discussing, but are trying to sidetrack the discussion, because you are so insecure that if he has a point, then you don't and will lose support for your cause. Typical of the left.

2.) You can't tell the difference between a logical point and an illogical one, which makes you a man in denial. Potentially legally retarded. Without question an idiot. Certainly a prideful person that thinks he knows all, which no one does, which is hard for you to hear, but after 1 argument with me you'll be finished and will go away like you all do. I said, you "all" meaning your kind is common, believe it or not.

I'll know which one of these is true in a very short period of time. So please, keep posting this shit. Make it easy for me. I'm already half way there.

EDIT: Number 1 is what you are doing. You are a typical liberal trying to distract. The post above this PROVES this to be true. Boy, that was easy. Thank you.

Sometimes even the North Koreans get it right. I agree with them but with a little different twist. To me Obama has always been George Soros's little trained monkey.

"Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," an unidentified spokesman at the commission's policy department said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.

So conservatives are siding with a bigoted regime that tortures, starves, and murders its own citizens so it can maintain the largest army on the planet, eh? Well, that falls right in with the right wing's mantra of everything for the military, and nothing for the poor lazy bums living on the street because it's all their fault. How pathetic is that?
Agreeing with one statement by a world leader does not translate to agreeing entirely with that leader's political mantra.

Taking sides on one issue or comment does not translate to switching parties.

So conservatives are siding with a bigoted regime that tortures, starves, and murders its own citizens so it can maintain the largest army on the planet, eh? Well, that falls right in with the right wing's mantra of everything for the military, and nothing for the poor lazy bums living on the street because it's all their fault. How pathetic is that?
Agreeing with one statement by a world leader does not translate to agreeing entirely with that leader's political mantra.

Okay, so what you are saying is that if it okay for the leader of the most repressive regime to make racist comments about our commander in chief, it is okay for the right wing in this country to agree with him. Got it. By the way, Kim Jon Un is not a world leader. He is the defacto dictator of a tiny corner of the globe, the most insolated country on the planet.

So Libtards are siding with Obama to support a bigoted regime that tortures, starves and murders it own citizens when Obama recognizes the Castro regime? Interesting

Kim Jong Un may be a prick but he got it right on one thing. Sometimes even an old blind hog will find an acorn.

How is What Obama is doing with Cuba any different than what Nixon did with China? How long is the right wing in this country going to insist that we continue sanctions that don't work against Cuba, have never worked, particularly when we are the only country that enforces them while everyone else ignores them? By the way, to compare Cuba with North Korea is just dumb. Congratulations.

Outcome TBD. Don't get ahead of yourself there.

So Libtards are siding with Obama to support a bigoted regime that tortures, starves and murders it own citizens when Obama recognizes the Castro regime? Interesting

Kim Jong Un may be a prick but he got it right on one thing. Sometimes even an old blind hog will find an acorn.

How is What Obama is doing with Cuba any different than what Nixon did with China? How long is the right wing in this country going to insist that we continue sanctions that don't work against Cuba, have never worked, particularly when we are the only country that enforces them while everyone else ignores them? By the way, to compare Cuba with North Korea is just dumb. Congratulations.

What do you believe the outcome will be? What do you believe the outcome SHOULD be?

Okay, so what you are saying is that if it okay for the leader of the most repressive regime to make racist comments about our commander in chief, it is okay for the right wing in this country to agree with him. Got it. By the way, Kim Jon Un is not a world leader. He is the defacto dictator of a tiny corner of the globe, the most insolated country on the planet.

Racism is world wide. People have the right to agree with whoever they choose. Simple answer to your question is - Yes.

[

You are trying to deflect Obama's stupidly by saying other people did the same thing. I suspect that all you Libtards thought Nixon was an asshole so comparing Obama to Nixon is quite funny when you think about it.

You need to think a little bit instead of always sucking Obama's penis.

There is nothing wrong with anybody trying to get Cuba on the right track. However, that shithead Obama didn't do that. He legitimized the oppressive Cuban government and got nothing of substance in return. In other words the corrupt and incompetent sonofabitch gave away the store. Cuba got everything they could dream of and didn't have to do anything significant in return. They can continue to be oppressive and also have American support. That is like having your cake and being able to eat it to.

If you don't understand what is wrong with Cuba then you have been watching too many Michael Moore movies, which a typical dumbass thing for a Moon Bat to do.

What do you believe the outcome will be? What do you believe the outcome SHOULD be?

No one knows the correct answer to either of those questions; especially no one in our Government. That's why Obama is trying something new. However, it doesn't mean it will work any better than the sanctions. Meaning it could not work at all.

Now for my question - Has it ever occurred to you that the problem was never cuba, but simply just the Castro regime? Who btw are still in power with zero conditions.

Racism is world wide. People have the right to agree with whoever they choose. Simple answer to your question is - Yes.

I never said that people don't have freedom of expression. But what you express, you own. And right now, it appears that certain so-called conservatives on this thread are agreeing with the racist remarks of the worst dictator on the planet. They own that. I'm sure they will wear it on their sleeves and pat themselves on the back for having done so.

I never said that people don't have freedom of expression. But what you express, you own. And right now, it appears that certain so-called conservatives on this thread are agreeing with the racist remarks of the worst dictator on the planet. They own that. I'm sure they will wear it on their sleeves and pat themselves on the back for having done so.

If they are racists then yes they will have to wear it, but being a conservative has NOTHING to do with it, and by you saying that word means you are trying to make racism a political issue when it's an individual issue. Meaning you don't understand racism or are simply being disingenuous.

[

You are trying to deflect Obama's stupidly by saying other people did the same thing. I suspect that all you Libtards thought Nixon was an asshole so comparing Obama to Nixon is quite funny when you think about it.

There is nothing wrong with anybody trying to get Cuba on the right track. However, that shithead Obama didn't do that. He legitimized the oppressive Cuban government and got nothing of substance in return. In other words the corrupt and incompetent sonofabitch gave away the store. Cuba got everything they could dream of and didn't have to do anything significant in return. They can continue to be oppressive and also have American support. That is like having your cake and being able to eat it to.

If you don't understand what is wrong with Cuba then you have been watching too many Michael Moore movies, which a typical dumbass thing for a Moon Bat to do.

Nixon was a swell guy compared to the right wing leaders in this country today. How is it, in your world, stupid of Obama to recognize that 50 year old sanctions are a waste of the paper they are written on, that you can get more with a carrot than a stick, that we have long recognized far worse regimes than the Cuban one, that Cuba is no longer a threat to the U.S., and hasn't been for quite some time now? By the way, I have never watched any of Michael Moore's movies. Are they as good as Ronnie Raygun's movies?

If they are racists then yes they will have to wear it, but being a conservative has NOTHING to do with it, and by you saying that word means you are trying to make racism a political issue when it's an individual issue. Meaning you don't understand racism or are simply being disingenuous.

Then I suggest you admonish your right wing compadres who are agreeing with these racist remarks instead of chastising me for pointing them out. By the way, if it isn't a conservative thing, why are there no leftists agreeing with Kim Jon Un on this point?

[

Nixon was a swell guy compared to the right wing leaders in this country today. How is it, in your world, stupid of Obama to recognize that 50 year old sanctions are a waste of the paper they are written on, that you can get more with a carrot than a stick, that we have long recognized far worse regimes than the Cuban one, that Cuba is no longer a threat to the U.S., and hasn't been for quite some time now? By the way, I have never watched any of Michael Moore's movies. Are they as good as Ronnie Raygun's movies?
[

Re- Read and quote post #169 of mine. I edited it and asked you a question that I'm sure you're itching to answer.

No one knows the correct answer to either of those questions; especially no one in our Government. That's why Obama is trying something new. However, it doesn't mean it will work any better than the sanctions. Meaning it could not work at all.

Now for my question - Has it ever occurred to you that the problem was never cuba, but simply just the Castro regime? Who btw are still in power with zero conditions.

You are right, it might not work. But it is certainly better than the alternative, which is to continue doing the same stupid thing we've been doing for the past 50 years. Many Cuban Americans want the sanctions lifted. Moreover, if capitalism is such a powerful force for opening up economies, who is to say that it won't also bring with it powerful social and political changes? It's happened plenty of times before.

As for Castro, so what? ALL of our allies have long had normal relations with Cuba, as well as economic ties. So it is pretty dumb for us to be the lone wolf on this when there is no reason to.

Then I suggest you admonish your right wing compadres who are agreeing with these racist remarks instead of chastising me for pointing them out. By the way, if it isn't a conservative thing, why are there no leftists agreeing with Kim Jon Un on this point?

Kim Jon Un is simply an individual who is racist. Every "poster" (Notice I didn't say "conservative") that agrees with him are agreeing with his racist remarks and nothing else. You need to stop making this political right now. It's wrong, and completely untrue. If you don't - I will write you a 10 page essay on how the Liberals have had a political agenda to make blacks dependent on them for political gain since the 60's. You can call that making them their political slaves. What are the republicans trying to do - give direct charity to help them be independent, and have the true freedom that was granted to them in the mid 19 th century.

Last edited:

You are right, it might not work. But it is certainly better than the alternative, which is to continue doing the same stupid thing we've been doing for the past 50 years. Many Cuban Americans want the sanctions lifted. Moreover, if capitalism is such a powerful force for opening up economies, who is to say that it won't also bring with it powerful social and political changes? It's happened plenty of times before.

As for Castro, so what? ALL of our allies have long had normal relations with Cuba, as well as economic ties. So it is pretty dumb for us to be the lone wolf on this when there is no reason to.

That can't possibly be known at this point. Like you said it "might" not work. Might meaning you aren't even sure. Then you say it's "certainly" better than the alternative, and completely just contradicted yourself.

We don't know and that my point that is fact at least for now.

Kim Jon Un is simply an individual who is racist. Every "poster" (Notice I didn't say "conservative") that agrees with him are agreeing with his racist remarks and nothing else. You need to stop making this political right now. It's wrong, and completely untrue. If you don't - I will write you a 10 page essay on how the Liberals have had a political agenda to make blacks dependent on them for political gain since the 60's. You can call that making them their political slaves. What are the republicans trying to do give direct charity to help them be independent, and have the true freedom that was granted to them in the min 19 th century.

Sorry, I disagree that it isn't a political issue. It most certainly is. As for your 10-page fascist manifesto, go for it. I've heard it all before. Do you honestly believe that you are the first person on the planet to put bullshit to paper?

That can't possibly be known at this point. Like you said it "might" not work. Might meaning you aren't even sure. Then you say it's "certainly" better than the alternative, and completely just contradicted yourself.

We don't know and that my point that is fact at least for now.

I might not wake up in the morning. There are a lot of things that I don't know. Does that mean I have to hide my head in the sand to keep the boogeyman away? No. What we absolutely know doesn't work is continued non-diplomatic and economic relations with Cuba. THAT does not work.

Where is Race Hustler, Inc. on this one? North Korea calls President Obama a chimp and they are silent? Are the race hustlers afraid of N. Korea, appeasing them, or are the Race Hustlers standing down on command from their handlers?

What the fuck are you babbling about?

for someone who seems to think he knows alot you don't seem to understand basic English. He's talking about Jackson and sharpton and the others who make themselves rich by stirring up racism real or imagined.

Basic English? No doubt you can find the definitions for those terms in your political newspeak dictionary.

2 things are going on with you here,

1.) You knew leftofleft had a point worthy of discussing, but are trying to sidetrack the discussion, because you are so insecure that if he has a point, then you don't and will lose support for your cause. Typical of the left.

2.) You can't tell the difference between a logical point and an illogical one, which makes you a man in denial. Potentially legally retarded. Without question an idiot. Certainly a prideful person that thinks he knows all, which no one does, which is hard for you to hear, but after 1 argument with me you'll be finished and will go away like you all do. I said, you "all" meaning your kind is common, believe it or not.

I'll know which one of these is true in a very short period of time. So please, keep posting this shit. Make it easy for me. I'm already half way there.

EDIT: Number 1 is what you are doing. You are a typical liberal trying to distract. The post above this PROVES this to be true. Boy, that was easy. Thank you.

One thing is going on here for sure......there are a number of racist idiots on this thread trying to justify themselves. Not very successfully.

Forum List

Back