Nadler Calls For DOJ Review

The right's big hero is a spoiled overly-indulged child who lives in fantasy land and does not have to face the consequences of his actions. He's perfect.
i feel like there is a lot of projection here

you really seem upset your demafascist storm troopers were engaged in a violent riot ended up dead…well sorry but when you engage in violence and attack people death is a possible result

i feel like there is a lot of projection here

you really seem upset your demafascist storm troopers were engaged in a violent riot ended up dead…well sorry but when you engage in violence and attack people death is a possible result
OK then, quit crying over the stupid bitch that got wasted in the capital insurrection.

The right's big hero is a spoiled overly-indulged child who lives in fantasy land and does not have to face the consequences of his actions. He's perfect.
Another lunatic leftist who is pissed that someone DARED stand up to their Burning and looting.

Oh well. YOU LOST........Go search the prison system for your next batch of recruits.

He may be all of that but the court gave the correct verdict. Any federal attempt to change that would be political persecution and double jeopardy.

He may be all of that but the court gave the correct verdict. Any federal attempt to change that would be political persecution and double jeopardy.
A DOJ review doesn’t necessarily mean it an attempt to overturn the verdict.

You see nothing wrong with a panicked police officer killing an unarmed woman?
yeah i thought the police shooting was a good shooting. The officer’s actions were complete reasonable. Much like the officers that shot Blake that the demafascist used to justify their riots.

I agree with him.
Of course SHERI would disagree with the Verdict. The Prosecution Witness who testified ADMITTED he aimed his gun at Kyle first!
The other one used Deadly force with a Skateboard and the third tried to take his gun away! If he didn’t do what he did HE would have been dead
Notice SHERI says nothing about the rioters looting, their arson,etc?

Now the truth comes out. The violent of leftist assholes for the world to see.

After these same assholes burned looted over 200 cities.

Piss off occupied.
Why are you so shocked to hear what it sounds like listening to you people and your mass murder fantasies?

Forum List

Back