Nadler Calls For DOJ Review

There’s not going to be any reasonable discussion of this. Just name calling.

You and Penelope being here will guarantee that because all you two do is try and poke people until they get angry so you can sit back and passively egg them on and act like they are the problem.

As examples by your post I just quoted. It's passive aggressive intended to get a reaction. It's not furthering the posts topics discussion, it doesn't even have anything to do with the topic, just a quick post to cheese off people.

Only difference between you and Penelope is you try to hide behind faux intelligence and calmness, while Penelope is just a brash and incredibly forward person that say outlandish things to piss off people.

Topics would be better off without both you trying to anger people into name calling.

Why are you so shocked to hear what it sounds like listening to you people and your mass murder fantasies?
BS. The ones imploding are peeps like you. The case was pure self defense. The dead ones were perpetual criminals.

They had to chase the guy to initiate combat and got fucking smoked for it.

Oh well. Those are the facts.

What started it. He tried to put out fires the assholes were starting.

You and Penelope being here will guarantee that because all you two do is try and poke people until they get angry so you can sit back and passively egg them on and act like they are the problem.

As examples by your post I just quoted. It's passive aggressive intended to get a reaction. It's not furthering the posts topics discussion, it doesn't even have anything to do with the topic, just a quick post to cheese off people.

Only difference between you and Penelope is you try to hide behind faux intelligence and calmness, while Penelope is just a brash and incredibly forward person that say outlandish things to piss off people.

Topics would be better off without both you trying to anger people into name calling.
Well they are good at it. And yes I know they are trolls.

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

BS. The ones imploding are peeps like you. The case was pure self defense. The dead ones were perpetual criminals.

They had to chase the guy to initiate combat and got fucking smoked for it.

Oh well. Those are the facts.

What started it. He tried to put out fires the assholes were starting.
Who asked him to do anything? He made the decision to go to a place where civil unrest was occurring with a gun but somehow in this case personal responsibilty is not a factor. If he had stayed home nothing would have turned out different except no one would have been shot that night.

Who asked him to do anything? He made the decision to go to a place where civil unrest was occurring with a gun but somehow in this case personal responsibilty is not a factor. If he had stayed home nothing would have turned out different except no one would have been shot that night.
Same goes for the dead idiots. They chased a guy with a gun. They shouldn't have been there and got the Darwin Award.

Don't Loot. Don't Burn. And Don't chase a guy with a gun. Thus ends the lesson.

He didn't stay home and did no wrong.

Sorry a couple of violent goons that you fascist scum venerate so are dead, but......um......No, not sorry.

Same goes for the dead idiots. They chased a guy with a gun. They shouldn't have been there and got the Darwin Award.

Don't Loot. Don't Burn. And Don't chase a guy with a gun. Thus ends the lesson.
The lesson you need to learn is that courage is more than just holding a gun. If you are going to approve of vigilantism you should pick a poster child that's not such a weepy worthless coward.

The lesson you need to learn is that courage is more than just holding a gun. If you are going to approve of vigilantism you should pick a poster child that's not such a weepy worthless coward.
The lesson you need to learn is: play stupid violent commie goon games, win stupid violent commie goon prizes.

4lj58s.jpg
Damn I thought they pulled that one. lmao

On too many threads. lol

They wouldn't have attacked a more intimidating figure. Rosenblum, Huber and Grosskeutz thought they were going after a helpless kid. In reality, Rittenhouse is the perfect example that "God made man. Sam Colt made men equal"

OK then, quit crying over the stupid bitch that got wasted in the capital insurrection.
The guys going after Rittenhouse were armed with pistols or one tried to beat him to death with a skateboard. There was no such threat to the Capitol Police officer. Why do you have a problem with self-defense?

Evidently Nadler wants to be added to the long list of leftist dumbasses on Kyle's Go Fund Me' Defamation Lawsuit page.

I hope he sues Democrats and the criminal false news media for so much the Democrats will have to pass another deficit-adding bill just to be able to pay off Rittenhouse after he wins.

Forum List

Back