Nadler Calls For DOJ Review

Fuck that POS Nadler.

Not too long ago Nadler was in N.Y.city at some kind of Meeting.
Or Forum.He was sitting down at some table as if in the Waldorf Astoria
as one of speakers was Mayor de Blasio was addressing those in attendance
or about to.All of a sudden out of the blue,Nadler started to slouch.He was
about to pass out.He mumbled something and someone suggested give him
some water.Or maybe some Orange Juice.Bill de Blasio automatically acted
like a caregiver, or Candy stripper nurse.He personally watched over the seated Nadler
until he got slightly back to normal.My thinking was that Nadler was Dehydrated.
Probably too many glasses of expensive wine or champagne..the prior night.
Plus too much rich food.But it was definately a scene.The morning Nadler almost
passed-out while seated at a meeting.Liike one could almost feel his face turning
Ghost white.Did that come out right.?

Not too long ago Nadler was in N.Y.city at some kind of Meeting.
Or Forum.He was sitting down at some table as if in the Waldorf Astoria
as one of speakers was Mayor de Blasio was addressing those in attendance
or about to.All of a sudden out of the blue,Nadler started to slouch.He was
about to pass out.He mumbled something and someone suggested give him
some water.Or maybe some Orange Juice.Bill de Blasio automatically acted
like a caregiver, or Candy stripper nurse.He personally watched over the seated Nadler
until he got slightly back to normal.My thinking was that Nadler was Dehydrated.
Probably too many glasses of expensive wine or champagne..the prior night.
Plus too much rich food.But it was definately a scene.The morning Nadler almost
passed-out while seated at a meeting.Liike one could almost feel his face turning
Ghost white.Did that come out right.?

So sad,

That that pile of nadler didn't die..

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Jerry Nadler said the acquittal of Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse on Friday afternoon sets a “dangerous precedent” that the Justice Department ought to review.

“This heartbreaking verdict is a miscarriage of justice and sets a dangerous precedent which justifies federal review by DOJ,” the New York Democrat tweeted minutes after a jury
found Rittenhouse not guilty of all charges related to the deaths of Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber.

“Justice cannot tolerate armed persons crossing state lines looking for trouble while people engage in First Amendment-protected protest,” Nadler Jerry Nadler Says Rittenhouse Acquittal Sets A ‘Dangerous Precedent,’ Calls For Justice Department Review

Are you freaking kidding me? This is another example of why these progressives have no business governing.

What a moron. You have a right to defend yourself from these left wing assholes. As a matter of fact property needs added to that as well. Fuck these people.

The right to self defense is a most basic human right. That is also why we also have the right to refuse medical treatments if we believe that they will do us bodily harm.

Are you freaking kidding me? This is another example of why these progressives have no business governing.
They can't let Rittenhouse escape their clutches...he has become an "ideal"....a belief that Americans should defend themselves from attack from evil. Nadler is evil....

This is the problem we face today. If one takes a position which stated Rittenhouse did commit some degree of a crime, idiots jump on that and stupidly say that you are on the side of the rioters.

Those people are morons snd should be dismissed as morons.

Last edited:
I can't say I agree.

The left is tiny and powerless.

Liberals/Democrats on the other hand...

I think (allegedly) left wing violence can be a barometer, and I agree that conservatives are, well, more conservative.

I hope the Democrats aren't so insane as to pursue this poor kid.
I don't believe there was even an attempt last night to Riot.
Because this 18 yr. old Kid holds the key to many lawsuits.Not just
CNN and MSNBC but also Joe Biden.Who was a private citizen last year when he
called Rittenhouse a " White Supremacist " as a Presidentiual Candidate.
Therefore he can't cite any use of Protections afforded the Presidency.
He said it and meant it as a private Citizen.
Any Host or Regular at MSNBC and CNN who referred to Rittenhouse as a
"Racist" or " Active Shooter" or a " White Supremacist "w/o a lick of proof can
be sued and sued Big Time.That decision is Kyle Rittenhouse' to make.
Shades of Richard Jewell.

The liberal media actually tried to lynch this kid with lies and unfair accusations and so did the president and left wing democrats like Nadler. Rittenhouse might have made a mistake in trying to bluff hard core radical types during a riot but he committed no crime. They probably would have killed him and taken the rifle. The greatest symbol of justice is a jury of our peers and (mostly) democrats hate it for some obscure reason related to their hatred for the 2nd Amendment.

I don't believe there was even an attempt last night to Riot.
Because this 18 yr. old Kid holds the key to many lawsuits.Not just
CNN and MSNBC but also Joe Biden.Who was a private citizen last year when he
called Rittenhouse a " White Supremacist " as a Presidentiual Candidate.
Therefore he can't cite any use of Protections afforded the Presidency.
He said it and meant it as a private Citizen.
Any Host or Regular at MSNBC and CNN who referred to Rittenhouse as a
"Racist" or " Active Shooter" or a " White Supremacist "w/o a lick of proof can
be sued and sued Big Time.That decision is Kyle Rittenhouse' to make.
Shades of Richard Jewell.
Just not gonna happen.

This is the problem we face today. If one takes a position which stated Rittenhouse did commit some degree of a crime, idiots jump on that and stupid you say that you are on the side of the rioters.

Those people are morons snd should be dismissed as morons.

If he did commit some degree of crime, why didn't he receive some degree of punishment?

Only a moron would believe that an innocent person should be punished, right? You're not a moron, are you?

Forum List

Back