🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nadler could have read the unredacted report and chose not to.

So you have no link, you do not have Mueller or his team smseclring TRUMP OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE, you have no indictments for obstruction, and you have no convictions for obstruction... Thank you.
We have extensive, strong evidence of Obstruction of Justice. That’s all Congress needs to make the case that this president is a crook and does not belong in the office.
"We?" LOL.
And if that is your last connection to reality you may as well let go now and save yourself months of torment. There will be no DOJ indictments and no Senate conviction because it's O-V-E-R (except for the boomerang).

The House impeachment is a forgone conclusion so what do you suppose is the delay?

Answer: fear of the ridicule and disdain the articles will unleash.

Yes “we” dummy, in the Publicly available report from Special Investigator.

You should go fucking read all the obstruction by Trump it documents before opening your mouth.

I said Congress has plenty to impeach and convict Trump out of office. I didn’t say that the Republican enablers in the Senate have any backbone to do what is right.

That’s ok, 2020 is coming.

So you have no link, you do not have Mueller or his team smseclring TRUMP OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE, you have no indictments for obstruction, and you have no convictions for obstruction... Thank you.
We have extensive, strong evidence of Obstruction of Justice. That’s all Congress needs to make the case that this president is a crook and does not belong in the office.
"We?" LOL.
And if that is your last connection to reality you may as well let go now and save yourself months of torment. There will be no DOJ indictments and no Senate conviction because it's O-V-E-R (except for the boomerang).

The House impeachment is a forgone conclusion so what do you suppose is the delay?

You should go fucking read all the obstruction by Trump it documents before opening your mouth.

I said Congress has plenty to impeach and convict Trump out of office. I didn’t say that the Republican enablers in the Senate have any backbone to do what is right.

There is no 'we', snowflake, just as there was no 'obstruction'....

"We?" LOL.

Yes we will vote against killing babies and open borders free health care to illegals

2020 is coming...when are Democrats going to begin LEGISLATING?

It's 2019, and we are re-living the Democrat 'Hanging-Chad Gore Loss Butt-Hurt Reality Rejection Paralysis' all over again...3 YEARS after Hillary's loss.

"We?" LOL.

Yes we will vote against killing babies and open borders free health care to illegals

Same line could be used to rationalize Trump shooting someone in broad daylight.

"So what if our President is a crook? I like his policies"

You are exactly the tools Trump said you are.

Last edited:
"We?" LOL.

Same line could be used to rationalize Trump shooting someone in broad daylight.

Rhetoric vs actually killing infants.. wow

"We?" LOL.

Rhetoric bs actually killing infants

Why is it BS?

It's true, same line could be used to rationalize away any crooked behaviour by the president.

But at the end of the day you are supporting a crook no matter what you tell yourself.

"We?" LOL.

Why is it BS?

It's true, same line could be used to rationalize away any crooked behaviour by the president.
Rhetoric vs killing infants.. you are sick

Why is it BS?

Pence wouldn't "save infants" if we get rid of the crook? :rolleyes:

Why is it BS?

What speak English

Why is it BS?

What speak English

Dumbass, if Trump is removed crazy-evangelical named Mike Pence becomes the President.

Now what is it you think Pence won't do that Trump will for your "infants"?

"We?" LOL.

You speak only for yourself, Princess, and far more Americans have the adult gene you apparently did not get and "we" know that "this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime" means something like "this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime."

Do you find that somehow confusing?

Last edited:

Why is it BS?

What speak English

Dumbass, if Trump is removed crazy-evangelical named Mike Pence becomes the President.

Not kill infants you wack job

As Lindsay Graham stated a couple weeks ago, the Senate Judiciary has the unredacted report. Anyone with clearance, including Chairman Nadler in the House, can go in the classified area and read it. So why hasn't he ?

For the Democrats to continue with this obvious charade they appear to be sabotaging their chances of winning any 2020 elections, especially if they really want to replace Trump in the White House.* His poll numbers are inching up the more it goes on. Americans are quickly waking up to the things going on and as usual, the Democrats probably won't catch on until the next election cycle.

Collins blasts contempt vote as 'desperate' move to discredit Barr.

Ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee Rep. Doug Collins hits back at House Democrats' response to the Mueller report and says he does not believe Mueller will testify on the findings.

Have you looked at his statements about why he hasn’t read it?

What possible excuse could he have for NOT READING it, since he sits on a committee whose responsibility it is to read such things and be informed about such things.

All the Republicans on the committee read the report. Not one Democrat read it.

Mueller was their hero, and now all of a sudden they don't want to read his 400 page pile of toilet paper?

Is Nadler going to claim "negligence" or just "extreme carelessness"?

Last edited:
"We?" LOL.

Why is it BS?

But at the end of the day you are supporting a crook no matter what you tell yourself.
I don't know what kind of banana republic you call home but in the US every American - including the POTUS - is entitled to due process of law, presumption of innocence, and freedom from unreasonable search and seizure.

The Muel Team, after an exhaustive and expensive 2 yr hunt for criminality found no evidence "that the President committed a crime."

The choice here is your opinion vs that of the most knowledgeable man on the subject. If you were a rational, thinking American which would you choose?

Nadler will not read it because that would bring closure and liberals want eternal pot stirring and not closure.

Closure?? Even Barr told you straight up Mueller didn’t clear Trump on Obstruction.

What part of that did you not get?
The Mueller witch-hunt was not tasked with clearing anyone but rather with finding evidence of criminality and indicting or recommending indictments to his boss, USAG Barr. Mueller did neither but rather unequivocally stated "this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime."

Now unlike you I don't pretend to speak for others but if that was his conclusion after 2 years of hunting I'll just skip the TDS-crazed hysteria part and take his word for it.

jean-mueller-report-jpg.252279

Why is it BS?

What speak English

Pence won’t “Not kill infants”

Means

Pence will “kill infants”

Is that what you mean to say??

It’s tough conversing with retards.

Now you're just being stupid.

Why?

If it’s ok for President to be a crook so long as he nominated someone you like to the Supreme Court, then why won’t it be ok for him to shoot someone?

My position is simple - no crooks in the highest office of the United States of America. But you rightwingers have now arrived at a more nuanced position it seems :rolleyes:

Last edited:

What speak English

Pence won’t “Not kill infants”

Means

Pence will “kill infants”

Is that what you mean to say??

It’s tough conversing with retards.
then stop talking to yourself.

Forum List

Back