Name A Problem Obama Has Solved. Bin Laden Doesn't Count

479768_10151525620504238_1218511980_n.png

Withdrawing from iraq

and here's a list of 50 things that he did right. (Right winger advisory: You might have a stroke from anger)
The Washington Monthly - The Magazine - Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments

WOW!!! [SIZE="7"]Nothing at all to say on this one?[/SIZE]

He killed bin Laden, a feat that filthy little cocksucker from Tejas couldn't manage.

Next.

Too bad he had to use the intel they got from waterboarding to do it. Oops...does that mean that the "filthy little cocksucker from Tejas" should get the real credit for killing Osama? It's pretty obvious that Barry never would have authorized enhanced interrogation so without Bush stepping up to the plate Bin Laden would still most likely be shacked up in Pakistan laughing at us.

you need to do a little research... the intel didn't come from waterboarding ... bush stepping up to the back side of the his man-squeeze maybe but to get Bin laden not unless he was bent over in front of Bush, he didn't have any desire to go after binladen

Presidents alone rarely accomplish any outright goals themselves. However, I would say Obama can take some credit for turning the stock market around. Anyone who lost their asses under Bush has now recouped all of their losses and then some.

Here's a better question for the op. Name ANY president that has solved ANY problem 100%, without dispute, alone. Since you require that from Obama it must be easy to point a few examples from past Presidents.

Annnnnd go!

I'm sure there will always be someone who will dispute anything a president does. However while a president is in office if things get worse or better he always gets the blame and even the credit when it's due.

Why doesn't the blame or credit go to Obama as it did with every other president? Obama tries to take credit, even when it's not due but he never ever takes the blame. A huge majority of Americans feel we are on the wrong track but Obama remains blameless.

He killed bin Laden, a feat that filthy little cocksucker from Tejas couldn't manage.

Next.

HE ALSO ARRESTED HIS SON-IN-LAW ... a feat that filthy little cocksucker from Tex ass couldn't manage.

He negotiated some sort of secret deal with Turkey to have him deported to Kuwait with a refueling stop in Jordan after they arrested him. On top of that, the challenge is to name a probelm Obama solved. Unless you can prove that arresting a fringe player in Al Qaeda is going to solve a problem you aren't actually making a point.

Presidents alone rarely accomplish any outright goals themselves. However, I would say Obama can take some credit for turning the stock market around. Anyone who lost their asses under Bush has now recouped all of their losses and then some.

How exactly did he do that?

I know how, but do you?

Here are two problems Obama solved:

1. After January 20, 2008, the air in America was cleaner.

2. Thinking about the president didn't make me feel like throwing up any more.

Next.

I told you Bin Laden doesn't count.

First of all.....he was retired.

Second.....Bin Laden alerted us to the threat of terrorism......he wasn't the only ME terrorist in the world. The threat is obviously still out there even though Obama tried to lie to us and act like the threat was gone.

Thirdly.....Obama used Bush's military to get it done.....and he even had to be dragged kicking and screaming into doing it. So Obama didn't "Get Bin Laden".

Nice try though.

:lol:

So you're saying it would've been better to leave him be?

Would you have said that between 2002 and 2008?

I anxiously await your reply, so long as it's honest.

I'd be willing to bet nobody can name one problem Obama has solved and actually back it up.

Obama is good at pointing out problems but he's never solved any. Many will claim that he got Bin Laden but in all honesty Bin Laden wasn't an active terrorist anymore.

Obama is a gifted complainer but not a gifted problem solver. These are some of the issues Obama has been talking about but none of them have gotten any better since he's been in office. As a matter of fact many of them have worsened:

1. Race relations
2. The Deficit
3. The National Debt
4. Increasing Health Care Costs
5. Increasing Tuition Costs
6. Dependence On Foreign Oil
7. Border Security
8. Iranian Nukes
9. Unemployment

Go ahead.....name something Obama has personally done to improve the situation. I dare you.

Why does the left seem to love despots like Hugo Chavez?

It's simple. He did it the way they want to do it here. He took over the media, he nationalized every business in Venezuela, the only industry they have there now is oil production. He ran every other business out, yet his people loved him. Why?

Because he did what Obama does, complained about problems that he himself caused making it look like he wasn't the cause of them in the first place. Because he owned the media they told the people what he directed them to. They rarely if ever went against his wishes.

The left loves it when people suffer. It's simply an opportunity to them. The more suffering they can cause the more they can blame on an invisible strawman. In this country it's "The Rich". It's like this in every communist country. The left longs for revolution. Their problem is once they have power they simply cannot improve on what they fought against. Obama sure as hell can't. He has no ideas, only criticisms.

First of all, tell us why OBL doesn't count?

And.....got rid of DADT.

Oh, and got us out of Iraq.

First of all, OBL does not count because it did not solve a problem. Second, he did not get rid of DADT, the courts did. Giving Obama credit for ending something he defended in court is a bit like giving Bush credit for allowing Gitmo detainees to have Habeas Corpus protections in federal court. In other words, it is a flat out lie.

479768_10151525620504238_1218511980_n.png

Withdrawing from iraq

and here's a list of 50 things that he did right. (Right winger advisory: You might have a stroke from anger)

Oh Damn you went an gave the moron facts ... he won't know what to do with all that factual information....

Name the program Obama used. What jobs program did Obama sign that created all of the millions of jobs that will be needed to get us back to the employment levels we were at almost all of the last 20 years? The days of 5% employment are history. You'll never see it under Obama.

the stimulus package you moron ... you know, what you righties keep saying did nothing...

Problem he solved?

Republican overconfidence for damn sure. He's turned you all into a comic book character that embodies almost nothing but anger and paranoia.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...blacks-w-or-without-guns-are.html#post6836439

Wasn't that hard to do since most of you already wearing the clothes of intolerance already.

Seems the point of that thread was the lack of intolerance by Blacks against Whites, but you're too dumb to notice that.

You're the one condemning an entire race you racist prick.

I think it solved the problem of having a murderer of thousands of Americans not having to face judgment for his crimes.

It's funny that this isn't important to some people at certain times.

Here's a better question for the op. Name ANY president that has solved ANY problem 100%, without dispute, alone. Since you require that from Obama it must be easy to point a few examples from past Presidents.

Annnnnd go!

I'm sure there will always be someone who will dispute anything a president does. However while a president is in office if things get worse or better he always gets the blame and even the credit when it's due.

Why doesn't the blame or credit go to Obama as it did with every other president? Obama tries to take credit, even when it's not due but he never ever takes the blame. A huge majority of Americans feel we are on the wrong track but Obama remains blameless.

You didn't answer the question. Are you requiring an answer to a question you yourself can't answer? Or do you know that the question is impossible to answer, without dispute, in the first place?

Hmmm

Withdrawing from iraq

Oh Damn you went an gave the moron facts ... he won't know what to do with all that factual information....

Did you notice how that list of "facts" is either tirvial, or something that other people did? I really liked the one where they gave him credit for TARP when that was passed because Bush pushed for it and he is the one that actually used it to bailout the banks.

Annnnnd go!

You didn't answer the question. Are you requiring an answer to a question you yourself can't answer? Or do you know that the question is impossible to answer, without dispute, in the first place?

Hmmm

Your question is horseshit. It doesn't exist in a real world. No man is an island is my answer. However.....Obama wants everyone to think he is on his own island while we're all swimming around it. He refuses to take any blame. He campaigns but he does not work to solve any of the problems that we face. He simply points them out to us. As a matter of fact, most of the time we didn't even know they were a problem till he began pointing them out.

Annnnnd go!

It doesn't have to be alone. Great presidents lead, which means they get people to do the things that need to be done. Off the top of my head, some good examples would be Lincoln keeping the union together, or Roosevelt forging the largest military machine in history to take out both Germany and Japan.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back