Name the places where Democrats firmly control - where you'd want to live

we have the Patriots
we have the Red Sox
we have the Celtics
we have the Bruins
show me a state that can do better !!!
And yes, New England always votes democrat.

And more than your share of drug problems and crime.
Liar; Massachusetts ranks #5 on corrections & crime - we have a very low rate of property crime (bottom 5 in the nation) and a reasonably low rate of violent crime for a high population state (in the bottom 25 in the nation).

Try again, asshole.

We, in California, pay our own way and support the welfare states of the south and midwest. I would not live anywhere else as I can not tolerate regressive people, also known as republicans. And our state is doing just fine and our republican constructed deficit is getting smaller year by year with Brown.

Horseshit. California soaks up 20% of all the welfare dollars! The other 49 states share the other 80%.
That's not true. California in the bottom tier of states taking federal dollars relative to taxes paid into the Treasury.

2018’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States

Stop lying and start using real statistics. Oh wait, that guts your arguments. No wonder you have to lie pathologically like your hero Trump.

No, fucktard, Democrats control the majority of government in Massachusetts and have for many decades. Are you too much of a moron to look up a map and see that Massachusetts is BLUE and has been forever? Learn to use your brain - and apostrophes, too, while you're at it.

Yeah im not going to be doing much map looking for a dumbass bragging about Republican control in Massachusetts.

No, fucktard, Democrats control the majority of government in Massachusetts and have for many decades. Are you too much of a moron to look up a map and see that Massachusetts is BLUE and has been forever? Learn to use your brain - and apostrophes, too, while you're at it.

Yeah im not going to be doing much map looking for a dumbass bragging about Republican control in Massachusetts.
I'm not a dumbass, and I didn't brag about Republican CONTROL of Massachusetts - I wrote about the SHARING of government that is a tradition in this state, where we have had several Republican governors sharing power with heavily Democratic legislatures.

Apparently you can't read or think critically. You must have been educated in a Republican CONTROLLED state. :ahole-1:

I'm not a dumbass, and I didn't brag about Republican CONTROL of Massachusetts - I wrote about the SHARING of government that is a tradition in this state, where we have had several Republican governors sharing power with heavily Democratic legislatures.

Apparently you can't read or think critically. You must have been educated in a Republican CONTROLLED state. :ahole-1:

So “sharing of government” would indeed by different than “democrats firmly in control” right?

So “sharing of government” would indeed by different than “democrats firmly in control” right?
The majority of government in Massachusetts is controlled by Democrats, at the municipal, state and federal office levels. We have had a number of Republican governors, but that is hardly equal sharing - the state is not purple, it is BLUE - in fact, it is THE most liberal state in the country, hands down.

So no, you are, AGAIN, wrong. I pointed out the bit about Republican governors (Baker, Romney, Weld are the recent ones of note) because it shows that Massachusetts is not inflexibly liberal. But it doesn't mean we aren't a deeply blue, strongly Democrat state. One which is much loved by Democrat and Republican citizens alike, and which consistently ranks very high in just about every measure of quality of life.

All the comments in this thread declaring liberal places as cesspools are patently false and ridiculous - I can only assume it's a manifestation of jealousy.

Last edited:

The majority of government in Massachusetts is controlled by Democrats, at the municipal, state and federal office levels. We have had a number of Republican governors, but that is hardly equal sharing - the state is not purple, it is BLUE - in fact, it is THE most liberal state in the country, hands down.

So no, you are, AGAIN, wrong. I pointed out the bit about Republican governors (Baker, Romney, Weld are the recent ones of note) because it shows that Massachusetts is not inflexibly liberal. But it doesn't mean we aren't a deeply blue, strongly Democrat state. One which is much loved by Democrat and Republican citizens alike, and which consistently ranks very high in just about every measure of quality of life.

All the comments in this thread declaring liberal places as cesspools are patently false and ridiculous - I can only assume it's a manifestation of jealousy.
You know it is jealousy!

You know it is jealousy!
It's a huge brainwash, just like all the b******* about how Paris Berlin Sweden r just awful now...

That’s because you decided to answer a question other than asked. Typical.

Democrats fight hard to rule. But usually the places where they do are crime infested cesspools. Drug use is often out of control. Municipal bankruptcies are common and budgets are blown regularly.

Ignorant Dems in denial will, as programmed, scream BS!...but even their own propaganda sites say it's so.
San Francisco Squalor: City Streets Strewn With Trash, Needles And Human Feces

Their shining star - San Francisco has become a place where hyperdermic needles and human feces litter the streets and infectious disease spreads routinely. Is this the "Democratic Dream" where "Stronger Together" has made every day live less than 3rd world ?

Then we have Colorado which has a surging crime rate and increasing drug problem even as Democrats hail the "Victories" of their failing policies.

Crime rate in Colorado increases much faster than rest of the country – The Denver Post

Next we can look to Chicago....a domestic replica of Somalia, perhaps even more dangerous.
One could go on all day long listing the places Dems have control where living conditions have deteriorated significantly from coast to coast....yet they continue to advocate they alone are qualified to run things.

Dems have laid waste to some of the most beautiful parts of the country, and have succeeded in laying waste to our political system and our entire society.

So where are the places Democrats have exclusively controlled for more than 10 years where budgets are balanced, drug abuse is rare, the communities are safe and the streets are clean?

Are there any?
Why are Democrats so committed to destroying everything they touch?

Madison WI, Austin TX....

Southern Cal is nice, but the people are weird. the crazies on Hollywood Blvd scared the crap out of my wife. So, I cant think of any, but they do ruin the best places.
S.Cal was even nicer 20-30 years ago...
yeah, I can imagine it would have been great when run by normal people. I went there in September and it was really really great...except the crazies. The cost of living and control by democrats prevent me from even thinking of moving there, even though the natural beauty is second only to Colorado from what I've seen.
at one time California was arguably the best place on the planet to live....
Until Southern Cal Republicans Nixon and Reagan and bushies screwed up the whole country, and too many people went to California... Now New York is best again... Renaissance City Buffalo! Miami of the North LOL bring on the global warming!

Democrats fight hard to rule. But usually the places where they do are crime infested cesspools. Drug use is often out of control. Municipal bankruptcies are common and budgets are blown regularly.

Ignorant Dems in denial will, as programmed, scream BS!...but even their own propaganda sites say it's so.

Their shining star - San Francisco has become a place where hyperdermic needles and human feces litter the streets and infectious disease spreads routinely. Is this the "Democratic Dream" where "Stronger Together" has made every day live less than 3rd world ?

Then we have Colorado which has a surging crime rate and increasing drug problem even as Democrats hail the "Victories" of their failing policies.

Crime rate in Colorado increases much faster than rest of the country – The Denver Post

Next we can look to Chicago....a domestic replica of Somalia, perhaps even more dangerous.
One could go on all day long listing the places Dems have control where living conditions have deteriorated significantly from coast to coast....yet they continue to advocate they alone are qualified to run things.

Dems have laid waste to some of the most beautiful parts of the country, and have succeeded in laying waste to our political system and our entire society.

So where are the places Democrats have exclusively controlled for more than 10 years where budgets are balanced, drug abuse is rare, the communities are safe and the streets are clean?

Are there any?

Every place that is cool and not get off my lawn old conservative farts...

Are there any?

Sorry but even Austin is out simply because it is in Tezass.

There is no such place on this planet that meets this description.

Southern Cal is nice, but the people are weird. the crazies on Hollywood Blvd scared the crap out of my wife. So, I cant think of any, but they do ruin the best places.
S.Cal was even nicer 20-30 years ago...
Too many damn people, the victim of its own success... Just like San Francisco, Seattle and Portland.
the traffic is terrible.....just about any part of the day...i dont miss that at all....

There is no such place on this planet that meets this description.
I'll take anywhere in New York state California Oregon Washington Massachusetts New England except New Hampshire Maybe etc etc. You Dupes seem to think blacks rule everywhere democratic. And San Francisco Seattle Los Angeles are covered in feces everywhere, not just a few neighborhoods. LOL

Forum List

Back