Name the places where Democrats firmly control - where you'd want to live

I would pose the issue this way: Name a place where Democrats have been firmly in control for at least 10 years where you'd like to live.

Some places that are controlled by Democrats now were controlled by Republicans not too long ago, so it's hard to get an adequate sample of their governance and its results.
Seattle. I lived there for 5 years and loved it and go there quite often since I live in Washington.
They haven't had a republican mayor in over 50 years.

There is no such place on this planet that meets this description.
I'll take anywhere in New York state California Oregon Washington Massachusetts New England except New Hampshire Maybe etc etc. You Dupes seem to think blacks rule everywhere democratic. And San Francisco Seattle Los Angeles are covered in feces everywhere, not just a few neighborhoods. LOL
All major cities in US have their problems. Cities that are red or blue are not a heaven on earth or a hell on earth. That lies in eye of the beholder. I've live in almost every major city in the US in my lifetime and have found good and bad in all of them regardless of the politics of the people.
True. I just want to know why is it we are the only rich country without Health Care daycare paid parental leave good infrastructure and vacations cheap college and training ID card to stop illegal immigration living wage and taxing the rich more than the rest for crying out loud...

I'll take anywhere in New York state California Oregon Washington Massachusetts New England except New Hampshire Maybe etc etc. You Dupes seem to think blacks rule everywhere democratic. And San Francisco Seattle Los Angeles are covered in feces everywhere, not just a few neighborhoods. LOL
All major cities in US have their problems. Cities that are red or blue are not a heaven on earth or a hell on earth. That lies in eye of the beholder. I've live in almost every major city in the US in my lifetime and have found good and bad in all of them regardless of the politics of the people.
True. I just want to know why is it we are the only rich country without Health Care daycare paid parental leave good infrastructure and vacations cheap college and training ID card to stop illegal immigration living wage and taxing the rich more than the rest for crying out loud...

“True. I just want to know why is it we are the only rich country without Health Care daycare paid parental leave good infrastructure”
No other nation is stupid enough to spoon feed 29 million illegal alien thirdworlders.

“True. I just want to know why is it we are the only rich country without Health Care daycare paid parental leave good infrastructure”
No other nation is stupid enough to spoon feed 29 million illegal alien thirdworlders.
more like 12 million, super duper, and they feed themselves. The last time they checked, 94% of adult illegals work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own home. The GOP has always blocked a good ID card to end illegal work. And then they wouldn't come. The GOP is a cesspool, super duper.

Last edited:

The mayor of Tampa amazing guy more like 12 million, super duper, and they feed themselves. The last time they checked, 94% of adult illegals work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own home. The GOP has always blocked a good ID card to end it illegal work. And then they wouldn't come. The GOP is a cesspool, super duper.

Each and every one of those numbers are complete bullshit pulled from your ass and all sane folks know it.

Democrats fight hard to rule. But usually the places where they do are crime infested cesspools. Drug use is often out of control. Municipal bankruptcies are common and budgets are blown regularly.

Ignorant Dems in denial will, as programmed, scream BS!...but even their own propaganda sites say it's so.
San Francisco Squalor: City Streets Strewn With Trash, Needles And Human Feces

Their shining star - San Francisco has become a place where hyperdermic needles and human feces litter the streets and infectious disease spreads routinely. Is this the "Democratic Dream" where "Stronger Together" has made every day live less than 3rd world ?

Then we have Colorado which has a surging crime rate and increasing drug problem even as Democrats hail the "Victories" of their failing policies.

Crime rate in Colorado increases much faster than rest of the country – The Denver Post

Next we can look to Chicago....a domestic replica of Somalia, perhaps even more dangerous.
One could go on all day long listing the places Dems have control where living conditions have deteriorated significantly from coast to coast....yet they continue to advocate they alone are qualified to run things.

Dems have laid waste to some of the most beautiful parts of the country, and have succeeded in laying waste to our political system and our entire society.

So where are the places Democrats have exclusively controlled for more than 10 years where budgets are balanced, drug abuse is rare, the communities are safe and the streets are clean?

Are there any?
Why are Democrats so committed to destroying everything they touch?
What's the largest not democrat city? How do you categorize that?

I'm in the twin cities suburbs and like it a lot. My previous job was in Minneapolis and I've gone out in dt mpls, uptown, and in St. Paul many times. Minnesota is fairly blue.

Democrats fight hard to rule. But usually the places where they do are crime infested cesspools. Drug use is often out of control. Municipal bankruptcies are common and budgets are blown regularly.

Ignorant Dems in denial will, as programmed, scream BS!...but even their own propaganda sites say it's so.

Their shining star - San Francisco has become a place where hyperdermic needles and human feces litter the streets and infectious disease spreads routinely. Is this the "Democratic Dream" where "Stronger Together" has made every day live less than 3rd world ?

Then we have Colorado which has a surging crime rate and increasing drug problem even as Democrats hail the "Victories" of their failing policies.

Crime rate in Colorado increases much faster than rest of the country – The Denver Post

Next we can look to Chicago....a domestic replica of Somalia, perhaps even more dangerous.
One could go on all day long listing the places Dems have control where living conditions have deteriorated significantly from coast to coast....yet they continue to advocate they alone are qualified to run things.

Dems have laid waste to some of the most beautiful parts of the country, and have succeeded in laying waste to our political system and our entire society.

So where are the places Democrats have exclusively controlled for more than 10 years where budgets are balanced, drug abuse is rare, the communities are safe and the streets are clean?

Are there any?

You obviously have not even been to the Bay area. Every city has a bad area - EVERY ONE. Besides, the place to live is just outside of SF.

The Bay area is a fantastic place to live (if you can afford to). My brother lives there and I have visited him and it is as great as advertised.

San Francisco Bay Area - Wikipedia

Are there any?
lol

Out come the sour grapes from the ridiculous right.

Too funny.

Are there any?

Another place is Seattle (my sister lives there). Home of some of the best music ever, IMO (the Seattle sound).
I have been there many, many times...a truly, great place to live.

Last edited:
Another is Iowa's 2'nd District (where I went to university). Tonight - yet again - it is Dem.

A nice place with great people, IMO.

Go Hawkeyes!!!

Las Vegas is another (Nevada's 1'st Congressional). It's Democratic from way back (and again tonight).

Not sure if it's the best place for a family. But it's a great place - tons of fun.

Should I go on?

First you still said a few neighborhoods covered in feces...think about that...and the fact it's no big deal to you
Second, no one mentioned blacks, so you think blacks make an area worse? That's what your post sounds like.

We, in California, pay our own way and support the welfare states of the south and midwest. I would not live anywhere else as I can not tolerate regressive people, also known as republicans. And our state is doing just fine and our republican constructed deficit is getting smaller year by year with Brown.

LOL! CA is drowning in debt and has had a net loss in (legal) residents and businesses in the last five years. People and businesses are leaving because of your confiscatory taxes and burdensome regulations.
Are you Trumpists just incapable of telling the truth? The FACTS are SO FREAKING EASY to access in the age of the internet - why do you LIE?

From the State of California Department of Finance:

NEW DEMOGRAPHIC REPORT SHOWS CALIFORNIA POPULATION NEARING 40 MILLION MARK WITH GROWTH OF 309,000 IN 2017 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: CONTACT: Doug Kuczynski/Ethan Sharygin May 1, 2018 (916) 323-4086 H.D. Palmer (916) 323-0648 SACRAMENTO— California added 309,000 residents in 2017 to bring the state’s total population as of January 1st to 39,810,000, according to new population estimates released today by the California Department of Finance. Last year’s 0.78-percent growth rate compares to the 0.86-percent annualized growth rate since the 2010 Census. Since 2010, when the state’s population was 37,253,956, population growth has averaged 333,000 a year.

Yes, California's once massive population growth has fallen, both because illegal immigration has fallen off a great deal in the past decade or more, and because of all the usual factors that have slowed population growth everywhere - like falling birth rates.

But no, it didn't have a net loss last year, and hasn't had a net loss over the past 5 years.

LIAR!

Oh, gee, close but no cigar.
Roughly 5 million people left California in the last decade. See where they went
Apparently you are too uneducated to understand the difference between population migration and population growth; yes, people left California - but the TOTAL POPULATION CONTINUED TO GROW!

I'm guessing you were also a product of an education system in a Republican controlled jurisdiction.
Well since you're so intelligent, you probably could have read about things called adjectives. The stated was MASSIVE population growth, not just population growth.....there is a difference.

Because we fought a war to get out of central government control. Europeans love them some monarchies

We, in California, pay our own way and support the welfare states of the south and midwest. I would not live anywhere else as I can not tolerate regressive people, also known as republicans. And our state is doing just fine and our republican constructed deficit is getting smaller year by year with Brown.

LOL! CA is drowning in debt and has had a net loss in (legal) residents and businesses in the last five years. People and businesses are leaving because of your confiscatory taxes and burdensome regulations.
Are you Trumpists just incapable of telling the truth? The FACTS are SO FREAKING EASY to access in the age of the internet - why do you LIE?

From the State of California Department of Finance:

NEW DEMOGRAPHIC REPORT SHOWS CALIFORNIA POPULATION NEARING 40 MILLION MARK WITH GROWTH OF 309,000 IN 2017 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: CONTACT: Doug Kuczynski/Ethan Sharygin May 1, 2018 (916) 323-4086 H.D. Palmer (916) 323-0648 SACRAMENTO— California added 309,000 residents in 2017 to bring the state’s total population as of January 1st to 39,810,000, according to new population estimates released today by the California Department of Finance. Last year’s 0.78-percent growth rate compares to the 0.86-percent annualized growth rate since the 2010 Census. Since 2010, when the state’s population was 37,253,956, population growth has averaged 333,000 a year.

Yes, California's once massive population growth has fallen, both because illegal immigration has fallen off a great deal in the past decade or more, and because of all the usual factors that have slowed population growth everywhere - like falling birth rates.

But no, it didn't have a net loss last year, and hasn't had a net loss over the past 5 years.

LIAR!

Oh, gee, close but no cigar.
Roughly 5 million people left California in the last decade. See where they went
Apparently you are too uneducated to understand the difference between population migration and population growth; yes, people left California - but the TOTAL POPULATION CONTINUED TO GROW!

I'm guessing you were also a product of an education system in a Republican controlled jurisdiction.
Well since you're so intelligent, you probably could have read about things called adjectives. The stated was MASSIVE population growth, not just population growth.....there is a difference.
What are you talking about?

I’m the only source that used the word massive, and I was clearly referencing historical population growth in CA - not recent years, which is the time period falsely alleged to have seen a NET LOSS in population.

Man, it’s hard to keep up with the lies and twisted meanings and general ignorance spewed by Trumpanzees at this forum.

Are there any?
The propaganda runs deep within you.

Are there any?
the east or west coast.

Total US tax revenue equaled 26 percent of gross domestic product (GDP), well below the 34 percent average for developed countries and this is before the current tax cuts.
Aside from revenues, the US spends more on defense than all developed nations of the world combined. Secondly, we have one of the most inefficient healthcare systems in the world. Third, our method of funding and managing education is absolutely insane.

Forum List

Back