Name the places where Democrats firmly control - where you'd want to live

Just voted here in Massachusetts; as evidence of the overwhelming control of the Democrats, there were at least a dozen candidates on the ballot running unopposed - including my state senator and my Congressperson, Joseph Kennedy III.

Visiting CAs Coachella Valley this week. Great golf courses, restaurants and stuff but it’s always nice to board that plane and leave the peoples’ republic behind. Ditto NYC by the way.

Cities are generally controlled by Democrats.

Rural areas are generally controlled by Republicans.

Cities have generally grown faster than rural areas.

People generally move from the rural areas to cities. They generally don’t move from cities to rural areas.

So the answer to the OP is “millions and millions of Americans.”

After reading the OP, I wonder if the poster has ever traveled outside of his county.

We, in California, pay our own way and support the welfare states of the south and midwest. I would not live anywhere else as I can not tolerate regressive people, also known as republicans. And our state is doing just fine and our republican constructed deficit is getting smaller year by year with Brown.

LOL! CA is drowning in debt and has had a net loss in (legal) residents and businesses in the last five years. People and businesses are leaving because of your confiscatory taxes and burdensome regulations.

I would pose the issue this way: Name a place where Democrats have been firmly in control for at least 10 years where you'd like to live.

Some places that are controlled by Democrats now were controlled by Republicans not too long ago, so it's hard to get an adequate sample of their governance and its results.

We, in California, pay our own way and support the welfare states of the south and midwest. I would not live anywhere else as I can not tolerate regressive people, also known as republicans. And our state is doing just fine and our republican constructed deficit is getting smaller year by year with Brown.

LOL! CA is drowning in debt and has had a net loss in (legal) residents and businesses in the last five years. People and businesses are leaving because of your confiscatory taxes and burdensome regulations.
Are you Trumpists just incapable of telling the truth? The FACTS are SO FREAKING EASY to access in the age of the internet - why do you LIE?

From the State of California Department of Finance:

NEW DEMOGRAPHIC REPORT SHOWS CALIFORNIA POPULATION NEARING 40 MILLION MARK WITH GROWTH OF 309,000 IN 2017 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: CONTACT: Doug Kuczynski/Ethan Sharygin May 1, 2018 (916) 323-4086 H.D. Palmer (916) 323-0648 SACRAMENTO— California added 309,000 residents in 2017 to bring the state’s total population as of January 1st to 39,810,000, according to new population estimates released today by the California Department of Finance. Last year’s 0.78-percent growth rate compares to the 0.86-percent annualized growth rate since the 2010 Census. Since 2010, when the state’s population was 37,253,956, population growth has averaged 333,000 a year.

Yes, California's once massive population growth has fallen, both because illegal immigration has fallen off a great deal in the past decade or more, and because of all the usual factors that have slowed population growth everywhere - like falling birth rates.

But no, it didn't have a net loss last year, and hasn't had a net loss over the past 5 years.

LIAR!

I would pose the issue this way: Name a place where Democrats have been firmly in control for at least 10 years where you'd like to live.

Some places that are controlled by Democrats now were controlled by Republicans not too long ago, so it's hard to get an adequate sample of their governance and its results.

How about, name a place where Democrats have been in control for at least 10 years that you would like to leave, and where would you go.

Are you Trumpists just incapable of telling the truth? The FACTS are SO FREAKING EASY to access in the age of the internet - why do you LIE?

NEW DEMOGRAPHIC REPORT SHOWS CALIFORNIA POPULATION NEARING 40 MILLION MARK WITH GROWTH OF 309,000 IN 2017 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: CONTACT: Doug Kuczynski/Ethan Sharygin May 1, 2018 (916) 323-4086 H.D. Palmer (916) 323-0648 SACRAMENTO— California added 309,000 residents in 2017 to bring the state’s total population as of January 1st to 39,810,000, according to new population estimates released today by the California Department of Finance. Last year’s 0.78-percent growth rate compares to the 0.86-percent annualized growth rate since the 2010 Census. Since 2010, when the state’s population was 37,253,956, population growth has averaged 333,000 a year.

Yes, California's once massive population growth has fallen, both because illegal immigration has fallen off a great deal in the past decade or more, and because of all the usual factors that have slowed population growth everywhere - like falling birth rates.

But no, it didn't have a net loss last year, and hasn't had a net loss over the past 5 years.

LIAR!

Oh, gee, close but no cigar.
Roughly 5 million people left California in the last decade. See where they went

Southern Cal is nice, but the people are weird. the crazies on Hollywood Blvd scared the crap out of my wife. So, I cant think of any, but they do ruin the best places.
S.Cal was even nicer 20-30 years ago...
yeah, I can imagine it would have been great when run by normal people. I went there in September and it was really really great...except the crazies. The cost of living and control by democrats prevent me from even thinking of moving there, even though the natural beauty is second only to Colorado from what I've seen.
Do you mean normal people like you, LOL.

LIAR!

Roughly 5 million people left California in the last decade. See where they went
Apparently you are too uneducated to understand the difference between population migration and population growth; yes, people left California - but the TOTAL POPULATION CONTINUED TO GROW!

I'm guessing you were also a product of an education system in a Republican controlled jurisdiction.

Hawaii, California, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Massachusetts!

LIAR!

Apparently you are too uneducated to understand the difference between population migration and population growth; yes, people left California - but the TOTAL POPULATION CONTINUED TO GROW!

I'm guessing you were also a product of an education system in a Republican controlled jurisdiction.

When I read "a net population loss of more than 1 million people" and "the trend resulted in a net loss of about $26 billion in annual income". I draw a conclusion that more people left than came in. Although, one does need to know how to read....give it a try, dumbass.

Just voted here in Massachusetts; as evidence of the overwhelming control of the Democrats, there were at least a dozen candidates on the ballot running unopposed - including my state senator and my Congressperson, Joseph Kennedy III.
Great state but how the hell could you vote for Scott Brown and gridlock Obama o m g... David price for president.

LIAR!

california years ago was top 5 in education....today its bottom 10.....lets see you blame that on republicans....

LIAR!

When I read "a net population loss of more than 1 million people" and "the trend resulted in a net loss of about $26 billion in annual income". I draw a conclusion that more people left than came in. Although, one does need to know how to read....give it a try, dumbass.
Before you call me dumbass, try reading the population stats provided by the State of California.

The reporter in the piece you linked to is guilty of incomplete information in the sentence you are citing; yes there was a net loss in MIGRATION, but NOT a net loss in TOTAL population.

Can you stretch your tiny mind to grasp the difference between these two concepts? C'mon, give it a try . . . I'm sure you can . . . or not.

LIAR!

Still desperately seeking evidence to refute my assertions?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Great state but how the hell could you vote for Scott Brown and gridlock Obama o m g... David price for president.
We have our asshole moments; mostly thought we’re just awesome Massholes.

You asswipes are suing for a tax cut. Greedy libs. You bitches need to start paying your fair share of federal income taxes. Quit whining and start paying.

Name the places where Democrats firmly control - where you'd want to live

There is no such place on this planet that meets this description.
I'll take anywhere in New York state California Oregon Washington Massachusetts New England except New Hampshire Maybe etc etc. You Dupes seem to think blacks rule everywhere democratic. And San Francisco Seattle Los Angeles are covered in feces everywhere, not just a few neighborhoods. LOL
All major cities in US have their problems. Cities that are red or blue are not a heaven on earth or a hell on earth. That lies in eye of the beholder. I've live in almost every major city in the US in my lifetime and have found good and bad in all of them regardless of the politics of the people.

Forum List

Back