Zone1 Nancey Mace's X rated prayer breakfast

For most it's really not about what they claim to believe and support, it's all about power, nothing else.

Yup. We got us a fornicator

She's also divorced which makes her an adulterer.

None of the above is the issue, and what she does outside of the prayer breakfast isn't the point, either. The question for everyone--person of faith or not--in relating her story in that moment, was she being a good ambassador for prayer and for God? When one is representing someone (God) and something (prayer), does a good ambassador make the moment about oneself instead?

OIP.ahEDcfU6t56i2XEAjgpepwHaHZ

sort_of_want_meme-1519073.jpg

Why was a person that is shacking up allowed the pulpit to begin with

My personal reaction to her comments is to question her decision to flaunt her sex life at a prayer breakfast

Yes sex happens in the real world

But is that the most important topic for her that it dominants everything she says or talks about anywhere, any place, anytime?

She’s obviously much more tainted by libism than she wants to admit

Noted, you made zero comments on the topic of the thread.
There are three possibilities here.

She is clueless as to who she is speaking to, clueless about what the Bible has to say about sex, or she is trying to mock and offend them.

Which do you think it is?

She is clueless as to who she is speaking to, clueless about what the Bible has to say about sex, or she is trying to mock and offend them.

I think she is the product of liberal culture

even though she is somewhat less damaged by the experience than a typical democrat she is still damaged

I think like most politicians she see's everything being about her as opposed to the people she supposedly serves.

I think it entirely possible that she goes to church and had no idea that sex before marriage is a sin.

I've found that many churches totally bypass the topic of sex altogether, because they look at it as a minefield of offense to a public that now teaches 5-year-olds how to transition and wear a strap on.

They would risk losing their entire congregation.

I think like most politicians she see's everything being about her as opposed to the people she supposedly serves.
The culture teaches narcissism.

The culture teaches that life is about your own pleasure and happiness, only, pleasure does not bring happiness in the end.

Take Hugh Heffner, for example. Here is a man that had sex with whomever and whenever he wanted and ended up marrying twin girls which involved their own incest. His whole life was devoid of what makes life fulfilling, which is a loving committed relationship that does not revolve around him getting off. If those girls ever died or got to old for him to lust after, he would move onto another set of twins without flinching. As for the girls, they were just on the money train.

The Left is consumed with getting people to focus on their own sexual pleasure, like Hugh was, while preventing the reproduction that is the function of sex.

But sex is more than reproduction and one's own personal pleasure, it is about love, something most people are clueless about, at least, judging from the divorce rates.

I think this is why the Left identifies people based on their sexual preferences. They think it defines who and what they are when really it is just one of many of their characteristics of who and what they are. It is their obsession.

Of course, the other obsession the narcissistic culture has is making money, which is why many people let their profession define who and what they are.

Again, that is also a mistake.

Last edited:
The culture teaches narcissism.

The culture teaches that life is about your own pleasure and happiness, only, pleasure does not bring happiness in the end.

Take Hugh Heffner, for example. Here is a man that had sex with whomever and whenever he wanted and ended up marrying twin girls which involved their own incest. His whole life was devoid of what makes life fulfilling, which is a loving committed relationship that does not revolve around him getting off.

The Left is consumed with getting people to focus on their own sexual pleasure, like Hugh was, while preventing the reproduction that is the function of sex.

But sex is more than reproduction and one's own personal pleasure, it is about love, something most people are clueless about.

Here we have a Republican discussing her sex life at a prayer breakfast and you can't stop yourself from blaming the "left" for it.

Remember, it was the Republicans that elected a guy that bragged about cheating on his wives and walking up and grabbing women by the p*ssy.

Here we have a Republican discussing her sex life at a prayer breakfast and you can't stop yourself from blaming the "left" for it.

Remember, it was the Republicans that elected a guy that bragged about cheating on his wives and walking up and grabbing women by the p*ssy.
The Republican party mostly goes along with the Left and detests the religious fundamentalists. Jsut look at the massive spending bill the GOP helped the DNC shove through recently.

Or had you not noticed?

There is no Christian political party, rather, only one that seems to remotely represent them, if nothing else, just in what they give lip service too.

Forum List

Back